• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Defenders of Beryllion

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Grayson moved to defend himself from the beasts, but was slightly too late. While he didn’t take the full force of it, the attacks still hurt. He slashes at the pigs that attacked him, and told Raito to aim for the archers.

The arrow pierces a Pig-man's head. One falls dead to the ground.

The Pig-men approach... And they clumsily trip over each other. One of them manages to throw a dagger at Raito, impaling his arm.

Raito winces in pain and his morale drops. "There's too many of them! The two of us alone can't take them all on!

"We will be fine! I'm sure backup will arrive soon enough." he said, moving back to cover Raito with his shield

Almost immediately, a fireball shot through the air, aiming towards the pigmen

(I'll just let that be a three.)
The fireball hits most of the Pig-men, knocking them down.

Raito looked confused for a second. "What was-...

He was interrupted by a blurry figure quickly moving by the Pig-men, cutting their throats, making them fall dead to the ground. The blurry figure stops seconds after, revealing a cloaked, woman with a hood and dagger...

Another figure stepped out of the smoke and shadows, a lanky, bony man adorned in a crimson colored robe and rings on each finger. “Need... some help?” he asked, his voice painfully slow and deliberate. “We can... provide some... assistance.” he offered

Grayson was the first to respond, and was clearly relieved at the sight of backup. “Yes, we’re in quite a predicament.”

“O... kay.” answered the robed man, lifting a gangly hand towards the remaining beasts, a swirl of flames in front of his extended palm sparking and growing larger by the second.

Last edited:
The fireball hits all of the Pig-men, killing them. At last, the Pig-men raid has been stopped.

The citizens rejoice, clapping and cheering for the team.

Arianna runs to them, completely out of breath. "Thank the Star of Grace... you're safe..." After she takes a few seconds to catch her breath, she then tells you, "I got the citizens to safety. They should be alright now, Greyson."

Raito looks amazed. "That was incredible! You two showed them who was in charge!"

"Ah, it was... nothing. Just... doing my duty... as a citizen." replied the frail man, taking large breaths between every few words. "I'm just... glad this is... all over." he said, turning to the cloaked woman. "So... that was a really... good combo. I didn't... expect it to... work."

The cloaked woman replied with a pleased laughter. "Ah, thank you darling. I am the Queen of the night streets after all." She starts to walk away.

Suddenly, Raito draws his bow and aims an arrow at her. "HALT! Stay right where you are, thief!"

Last edited:
Grayson sprints to get in front of her, blocking her further movement. "Although you saved us, and I am in your debt for that, I cannot betray my country. I must take you in, but I will do everything in my power to lighten your sentence."

"Don't make me laugh, darling. No one, not even the king's guard can keep up with me... but, I would most definitely like to see you try!" The cloaked woman swiftly runs around Greyson and starts to sprint away with unnatural agility.

"I got her!" Raito shouts as he aims his bow for the cloaked woman...

The arrow pierces through the woman's cloak and pins her arm to a barrel.

The cloaked woman seems shocked. "Ngh! How is this possible?! How did you..."

"Amazing! How did you do that Raito?" Arianna asks seemingly amazed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back