• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Deep Down, Dark and Lovely

Mister_Darcy

Bonjour, bonsoir, bon matin, whatever may apply-- hello!

- I'm Jack and I like romance roleplay, especially MxM, although I will do other genders/pairings.
- I've been roleplaying for a long time.
- I like to write long posts of high quality. I don't expect you to write a novel, but you can expect me to do so at least occasionally. :kissopeneyes:
- I like darker themes and plots, angst, hurt/comfort, that sort of thing.
- I'll often play characters with some kind of disability or illness. I put this here because I've had people react poorly in the past.
- Due to Life, I may not be on 24/7. I will usually post/check in OOC at least once a day, or more than once if I can!
- Please talk to me OOC, get hyped about the RP, plot with me, have fun, and just make conversation. Lack of OOC chat makes me feel awkward.

See here now a list of genres and pairings that I'm interested in playing. I'm open to most genres/pairings, however, so if you are craving something or have an idea you're excited about, please PM me. :D Asterisks mean I'm especially interested at the moment.

Genres:
- Historical (obvs): Regency, Victorian, Western *
- Steampunk *
- Futuristic/Dystopian
- Pirates
- Contemporary *
- Mafia
- Paranormal
- Medieval/Fantasy

Pairings:
- Noble x Noble
- Noble x Someone of a lower class
- Pirate x Kidnapped noble
- Model x Photographer
- Vampire x Mortal

There are probably a lot of others, but I'm having a bit of performance anxiety trying to come up with them. D': If you think you want to play with me just send a PM! We can probably work something out. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back