• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dedicated Partner search

Panda07

Hi there! I am Panda! I have been doing RP's for a long time but I am new to this site. I am looking for a few 1X1 partners. I usually do more than one at a time. It keeps me busy. I have a few rules for what I am looking for in a partner,

1. Someone who is willing to continue the RP for as long as possible.

2. Someone who will progress the story line and not leave that all on me.

3. Someone who communicates with me and lets me know if they are going to be gone for a few days or is getting bored with the RP.

4. Someone who can post at least once a day or every other day.

Now a little bit about myself

1. I like to get to know my RP partner.

2. I like to build the plot and story with my RP partner (it makes to RP stronger).

3. I don't really have any limits, so please let me know if you do.

4. I am 22, so I prefer people around my age.

5. I primarily play females, I can play males but they aren't as strong.

6. I have romance in all of my RP's. But no fall in love at first sight kinda stuff.

7. I don't post ten paragraphs each post. I do one maybe two. If I wanted to write a book I wouldn't be roleplaying. On that note I don't like one liners though.

8. Since I am new to this site and haven't navigated around much, I prefer to do the RP over PM.

Alright now that all that junk has been covered here are a few of the ideas I have. Keep in mind I am open to suggestions and I am not picky.

employer's daughter

best friend x best friend's sister

zombie apocalypses

slave x master

rich x poor

Something like 50 shades of grey

Titanic (they both live)

Beautiful Creatures

Fantasy

Those are just the ones I can think of right now. But as I said before, I just want a few new partners so if there is something not on the list that you want to do, just let me know. We can work it out.

well i'm knew to the site. I am more then willing to become a dedicated partner. but i ask one thing, can you teach me to use the site?

I've got a bunch of ideas, and am on a bit of a Necromancy kick right now. Like, a world where the job 'necromancer' isn't ostracized by the general law of the land because of its usefulness, though the general populace might not agree. Got a bunch of other ideas too. But I do love a good long-term, well-discussed story RP!

eisforenigma said:
I've got a bunch of ideas, and am on a bit of a Necromancy kick right now. Like, a world where the job 'necromancer' isn't ostracized by the general law of the land because of its usefulness, though the general populace might not agree. Got a bunch of other ideas too. But I do love a good long-term, well-discussed story RP!
i'd love to RP this.

[QUOTE="Johasa Belinski]i'd love to RP this.

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing, man! Shoot me a PM and the brainstorming can begin!

I have an idea for a fantasy role play that I would like to try with someone. If you are interested just shoot me a pm and I'll share it with you.

eisforenigma said:
Sure thing, man! Shoot me a PM and the brainstorming can begin!
Um I don't know how.... Can you pm me? 

CrimsonEclipse said:
If you are still looking, I'd like to try the rich x poor.
Can I try? I haven't had a rp on this sight yet.. Pm me please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back