Female

Domain:

Lust & Calamity

Circle:

5 (but wants to grow more)

Alignment:

Evil but now leaning more towards good, so I guess she is somewhat neutral

Personality:

Decthalia is a very calculating person, even when people think that she is nothing but a pretty face, there's more to her. She is intelligent yet cold at times to those who often upset her. A downside of her personality would have to be how stubborn and blunt she is whenever something or someone gets in her way. Given the fact that she is blunt, she is very quiet and usually doesn't speak to anyone and sometimes she'll be so focused on her thoughts that she won't speak for a day.  Decthalia is very independent  and  so she works hard for what she wants instead of asking for it. She is skillful in hand to hand combat since she practices day and night to get better and better. Decthalia deep down loves to help others but her rage and disgust of whats become of the world makes her not want to help anyone. Decthalia is very soft spoke and her voice, as others describe it, is seductive and soothing. She tries to keep her cool because she can't afford to reek havoc on anyone. 

History:

Decthalia was born into a helluva family. She never met her mother, but her father had told her that her mother was a succubus which explains the lust manipulation ability that was unlocked at the age of 14 years old which is pretty young for a demon. Her father was a real stubborn and cruel man and he married about 4 times so her and her brothers don't have the same mother. He loved her just like any father would, but he raised her hard and would normally punish her for the things that she did. Usually those things were defying his rules or disobeying him. She has three older brothers who love her yet pick on her at times, but that's to be expected. Except her third eldest brother was a real monster, where he tried to eat her one night while she was asleep so she had no other choice then to kill him. Her father was furious at her for what she did that he never spoke to her, no matter how many times she told him that her eldest brother tried to eat her, he never believed her. Decthalia was shut off from the rest of the family and nobody ever spoke to her, she went mad one day from that and nearly destroyed three kingdoms until she was brought to calm down by her father putting a curse on her that won't let her unlock her full powers of calamity. She only has a small portion of that power to use but if she does try and use all of it to its full potential then she will die. Later on in the years her father passed away and she took in the family business of controlling a small part of the land that her father had concurred. Now she is on the search for a powerful demon to break the curse that her father had put on her.

Weapons:

She has two dual swords that have inscriptions engraved on it, ancient words of a lost tongue. This sword is crucial to her during battle because whenever she slays her victims the sword becomes more durable and sharper by each kill because the blood of her victims sink into the inscriptions which is the key to activating its durability and strength.

Lord-of-The-Rings-The-Fellowship-of-the-Ring-fighting-knives-of-legolas-2.jpg

Skills:

1. Enhanced Durability- she'll be able to sustain numerous blows but it won't last forever. It all depends on her energy, if she has a heavy amount of energy then she will last 10 mins, but if she is rather weak and low on energy she will last no more than 5 mins

2. Life-Force Absorption- In order to sustain the right amount of energy she takes the energy of her victims and sometimes she usually takes too much and ends up killing them

3. Black Magic- She is very advanced in dark magic, such as spells, hexes, potions and such

4. Hand to hand combat is a plus for her but I won't say she is entirely a professional

5.Swordsmanship- she is very skilled in sword to sword combat since she's had decades of practice, LITERALLY, and she never misses whenever she is throwing a dagger or a bow and arrow.

6. Eyesight is pretty advanced whenever she is a demon.

Magic:

1. Lust Manipulation- she has the ability to become stronger, and more durable by the lust of oneself or others. It usually results in unlocking new abilities and slowing down her aging process. She can also increase and decrease the channeling of lust by manifesting the emotional energy to a more physical level.

2. Calamity- she can cause great disastrous damage upon any event she wishes to, but sometimes it can get out of hand which is why she prefers to not get angered by the littlest things.

Blue Flames- she can create, release and absorb any flame substance

Abilities:

she is able to form these 2 abilities...

1. Dark Wings

2. Sharp Fangs (usually drains the blood of her victims)

3. Her nails are sharp and long, but only when she wants them to be. (somewhat like the wolverine, but with long nails...no silver thingies coming out of the skin)

Other:

1. She normally goes to the human world disguised as a knight or as a commoner, she finds it amusing and interesting

2. Her human eyes are a bright piercing crystal blue color and her demon eyes are a crimson red or a dark red depending on how strong she is at the moment

0225356488b482bd2fffe790a5ab2839.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she's quite stunning really... But I don't think the lust thingy will work on Balmond. Poor little Aegon on the other hand, he has no defense and would be putty In the silver ladies hands :)

nothing big has really happened yet. The heroes are gathering at goldenview, the main fortified city with a barrier that demons can't pass through.

the demons Can be basically anywhere but there, be it in hell, In a less protected part of the world, or even raiding a town. Free roam my friend :)

Also I have an idea!

so I was reading your characters history Aegon and you wrote that he is still looking for his father, who was dragged into hell. I was thinking that to stir up some drama, my characters father was the one who took your characters father and kept him in a dungeon in his mansion or castle or whatever you may call it. Since my characters father is dead, my character has taken the family business and your character managers to get to HELL and that's where my character and yours come together and they somewhat have a fight physical and verbal before making a agreement to free your characters father. 

How does that sound? If you don't like it, it's fine. @Jefferson

Also I have an idea!

so I was reading your characters history Aegon and you wrote that he is still looking for his father, who was dragged into hell. I was thinking that to stir up some drama, my characters father was the one who took your characters father and kept him in a dungeon in his mansion or castle or whatever you may call it. Since my characters father is dead, my character has taken the family business and your character managers to get to HELL and that's where my character and yours come together and they somewhat have a fight physical and verbal before making a agreement to free your characters father. 

How does that sound? If you don't like it, it's fine. @Jefferson

it sounds fine but Aegons father is imprisioned in the Sealing stone of the first circle.Aegons father was Garrot Calderan, he's the guy who fought through hell, he wasn't dragged. He made it all the way to the first circle, cut down Kharn the demon lord, and went into the sealing stone In his sons place.

He hopes to pull his father out of hell.

Some village somewhere, it doesn't really matter where it is exactly, so make it up if you want. My char will be slowly making his way to Goldenview, moving and razing villages, towns and cities as he goes. Basically the full frontal attack comes with him and his entire army. 

Alright, and oh my lord you can type haha.

I was looking at the post you made recently and I'm stunned haha.

Also Idk how I'm going to top that.

Eheheheh, I do like to try my best! *evil Demonic cackle*

But yeah thanks, its a pretty good scene plus it serves to gimme some juice for my *cough* super laser *cough* horn attack. XD I'll be moving to the next town soon, so feel free to jump in whenever's convenient. >:D

If you really want, I can have Marx call for you as well. It would definitely be useful to have a royal guard/scout/Assassin/ambassador of Hell by my side. 

(I have other plans for @Cheryl tho ;D)

(You know it! Demon Lord gotta put in work if he gon' take over dat mortal realm booty.)

xD Im not entirely sure why and what I just said...

Well I'm waiting on @Cheryl so you might as well do an intro post whilst we wait. Or you can even just come to me due to hearing of my vast knowledge and power of magecraft and thus offer your services to me in return for lifting that curse of yours? Put your own little unique spin into the reason you're here and all, plus you don't have to worry about waiting for us lot to post first. ; )

He has currently just stepped out of a portal to Hell and has just finished decimating his first mortal village of many, which is now currently sinking into the underworld. He will be leaving soon for the next one after he finishes giving orders, so now is as good a time as any to show up like "haaaiiii, yew bootyfal bab! Wanna lift dis curse? Tyty." Something like that xD

Oh right, yeah he's just in a clearing within the burning village, so he should basically just be out in the open. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back