Other December's Profile Extravangaza!!

December 10th "Humanity": The winner is Kaerri Kaerri !

2onwj2-jpg.512618

Idea Idea

hanukkah-pikachu-2-jpg.512640

Kaerri Kaerri

screen-shot-2018-12-11-at-7-55-16-am-png.512772

h2h0e h2h0e

90634589-7df1-4857-aee0-0a38c8450f46-jpeg.512964

BackSet BackSet

I almost went with this one today. It's a monkey moth :D But looks pikachu-ish!

Monkey Moth.jpg

Sorry about not posting the new contest yet! Just gimme till the afternoon!

In the meantime, this thread right here, a little christmas themed quizz to help the creator of the thread make a game for their family or something:

Other - Christmas Family Feud!!!! :D

Appearantly their deadline for this is today, so it'd really appreciated if any of you could come help him/her out!

My votes:
Reindeer: #3
Ice cream: #1

Idea Idea I am enjoying it very much! My Pikachu collection expands ^D^

I would be interested in knowing why the themes were chosen. Some are obvious, like Hanukkah and various Christmas-related ones, but some aren't, like monkey or disabled. I'm guessing there's some sort of national or international day of whatever?

I would be interested in knowing why the themes were chosen. Some are obvious, like Hanukkah and various Christmas-related ones, but some aren't, like monkey or disabled. I'm guessing there's some sort of national or international day of whatever?
Ayup. My process is to get international celebrations for the days of December, fill in the days and complete the rest with Christmas-themed ...themes.

Not that everything goes of course. For instance, I wouldn't put a theme for "aids awareness day". Others were slightly adapted like St. Nichola's day being themed "Santa" (December 6th) and the "International day For the Abolition of Slavery" being themed "Freedom" (December Second), or December 10's "Human Rights Day" being themed "Humanity".

Hannukah's is actually a bit of a funny story cause I was trying to get Hannukah somewhere in there, but all of the days in which it happened got filled rather quickly. So I decided to move it to the day right after Hannukah ended, and give them a reason to celebrate for an extra day XD

As for the ones you mentioned specifically "disabled" was from "United Nations' International Day of Persons with Disabilities"and Monkey is from "International Monkey Day"

Reindeer: 2
Ice cream: 1

I hope I'm not too late, I've been a bit busy with work and school

Last edited:
December 12th "Reindeer": The winner is h2h0e h2h0e !
December 13th "Ice(cream)": The winner is myself !

BackSet BackSet you realize the links you are providing are connected to your current avatar pic, AKA they are unnusable because every time you change your avatar for a new day they change?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back