The winner for both December 26th "Goodwill" : Kaerri Kaerri
December 28th "Cards": BackSet BackSet

ma5fe1an_400x400-jpg.519272

Idea Idea

christmas-chu-tree-jpg.519262

Kaerri Kaerri

lNTeQJd.png

BackSet BackSet

I also want to make a special announcement. I'm thinking of maybe hosting one for January. The lack of popularity this time around may yet dissuade me, so I'll be sleeping over it. Let me know if you guys have any opinions on the subject! Hope you're liking the current event!

My votes:

29, Determination: #3
30, 2018: #1

Would it help to skip January and do February instead, to get in on Valentine's Day themes? Or maybe people are just very busy with holiday stuff (I know I missed several days because of holiday business); if so, and/or if people just forgot because of the break between the October and December one, then January may be better,. (Not very decisive, I know, but those are my thoughts on the subject.)

My votes:

29, Determination: #3
30, 2018: #1

Would it help to skip January and do February instead, to get in on Valentine's Day themes? Or maybe people are just very busy with holiday stuff (I know I missed several days because of holiday business); if so, and/or if people just forgot because of the break between the October and December one, then January may be better,. (Not very decisive, I know, but those are my thoughts on the subject.)
Thanks for the honest thought! I am personally just very inclined to do January because of the personal significance it has to me. Though if it seems too hopeless, it might not be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back