• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dec. Thread. Long Term Partner Search. <3

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!! Take a look around, maybe stay awhile!
If you're still here, welcome!!
Like so many other people, I'm on this site searching for someone to write with, hopefully long term! (:
My pronouns are she and her.
I'm 26, I'm an assistant pre-school teacher and going to college in January.

Even though my life be, will busier once the new year starts, I'm hoping to find some new partners!
  1. I can write some pretty lengthy starters, so I apologize if I write too much! In that Same breath, I like to write between 3-6 paragraphs a response.​
  2. I try to reply as often as I can, it's usually every few hours!​
  3. I prefer to write as female Oc's but, don't mind who you write as!​
  4. I write here, and on discord. Please be over 18, just a personal preference because of my age.​
  5. I have no triggers, if you do, please make me aware of them before writing!​
My Plot ideas are pretty basic because I absolutely adore angst, drama, and the classic cliches.
BUT if you like those things I've hope you've made it this far down the page lol.

"You and me, honey. For always."
Those were the words she had heard her grandparents tell each other, her whole life. That's the kind of love she had envisioned for herself. Yet the person she had fallen in love with, didn't fit that bill, nor did the second person or even the third. She'd given up on love and given in instead to one-night stands and meaningless walks of shame to her apartment at 7 am. Until one, one-stand leads to more than that...

"Hold my hand darling, so we can drown together."
The world has developed a system to help with population control. Each person is born with a small row of dots on their body. A person has three chances to find, the person they match with. If you fail by the third chance you and your match must spend forever apart. She's grown up in the same small town her whole life, now on her own only lives a few blocks from her parents. She's always been the good girl, even too scared to find her match just in case her parents won't approve, or she'll waste one of her chances. As she is standing at the bus station, she hears the laughter of someone from her past. Her school bully, the kid who never said they believed in the match system. As the grown bully lifts up their arm, she sees the patch of dots match hers.

"I've heard werewolves make the best heaters."
(Okay, don't judge me too hard for this one! I'm always craving stories about werewolves.)
The alpha.
Large, solid, a loud voice in a silent room. The pillar of everything, the backbone of a whole society barely knows about. The newest alpha finds themselves in love with a human. Humans are light, and flexible, they also have things called souls and their bodies ruin. If you were dumb enough to loved one, God only knows the war you'd create.

Hey!! Take a look around, maybe stay awhile!
If you're still here, welcome!!
Like so many other people, I'm on this site searching for someone to write with, hopefully long term! (:
My pronouns are she and her.
I'm 26, I'm an assistant pre-school teacher and going to college in January.

Even though my life be, will busier once the new year starts, I'm hoping to find some new partners!
  1. I can write some pretty lengthy starters, so I apologize if I write too much! In that Same breath, I like to write between 3-6 paragraphs a response.​
  2. I try to reply as often as I can, it's usually every few hours!​
  3. I prefer to write as female Oc's but, don't mind who you write as!​
  4. I write here, and on discord. Please be over 18, just a personal preference because of my age.​
  5. I have no triggers, if you do, please make me aware of them before writing!​
My Plot ideas are pretty basic because I absolutely adore angst, drama, and the classic cliches.
BUT if you like those things I've hope you've made it this far down the page lol.

Those were the words she had heard her grandparents tell each other, her whole life. That's the kind of love she had envisioned for herself. Yet the person she had fallen in love with, didn't fit that bill, nor did the second person or even the third. She'd given up on love and given in instead to one-night stands and meaningless walks of shame to her apartment at 7 am. Until one, one-stand leads to more than that...

"Hold my hand darling, so we can drown together."
The world has developed a system to help with population control. Each person is born with a small row of dots on their body. A person has three chances to find, the person they match with. If you fail by the third chance you and your match must spend forever apart. She's grown up in the same small town her whole life, now on her own only lives a few blocks from her parents. She's always been the good girl, even too scared to find her match just in case her parents won't approve, or she'll waste one of her chances. As she is standing at the bus station, she hears the laughter of someone from her past. Her school bully, the kid who never said they believed in the match system. As the grown bully lifts up their arm, she sees the patch of dots match hers.

(Okay, don't judge me too hard for this one! I'm always craving stories about werewolves.)
The alpha.
Large, solid, a loud voice in a silent room. The pillar of everything, the backbone of a whole society barely knows about. The newest alpha finds themselves in love with a human. Humans are light, and flexible, they also have things called souls and their bodies ruin. If you were dumb enough to loved one, God only knows the war you'd create.

hey I love stories about werewolves!

Hey hey! I am totally down for this plot if you're still searching for new partners?

The alpha.
Hi! I am interested in this if you are still looking for it!

Hi there! I'd love to get to know you and maybe write together sometime. I'm primarily on Discord and you can find me as WashuRight#2571

Users who are viewing this thread

Back