• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Follow me to the end of time

I put the end of my gun in the man's mouth "want me to blast your teeth into your brain or you can convince your friends to comply" I said as I put the gun out of his mouth as he said to give us the stuff

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

I kind of froze when he hugged me. He was a stranger after all. Just because he shot that guy for me didn't mean he was a good guy.

"Thanks. This is a nice rifle..." I held it to eye level and looked down the sights, opened the bolt and checked it, loaded. "Very nice."

"dont worry about it I give you this gun so I expect a lot of trust here" he looked at her as he fixed his hair "what do you say partner"

I shook her hand and began to walk through the wasteland desert that's known I'm this area as drought "so where are you from"

"Michigan. It's all winter wasteland up there now, so I came here for the warmer climate. Figured it would be easier to survive down here. What about you, where are you from?"

"manhatten.... New York I came here looking for a way to survive but found out that the only diffrence is the weather" I said as I walked

"so right now I'm just looking for a place that is safe where I can live happily" he said as he lit another cigarette

"I'm not sure there really is a 'happily ever after' anymore," I said quietly after a pause.

I nodded, trying to smile a little. "Everyone does. That's why hope is so important."

"so what's your hope then" he said as he put his hood up as it was getting colder out since the sun was going down

"God. That He's going to help me through this, all this shit that's happening, because no one else is. Well, except you, today. Thanks again for that."

"its my pleasure and after all this for me their is no god"I said as I stoped for the night in an abandoned gas station

"I understand why you think so." I looked at the station. "You think it's safe here?"

"Okay." I copied him and pulled out my sleeping bag and cleared a spot to lay it.

What a screwed up day. I wake up to a cat stealing my food, later I get shot at and then a guy tries to rape me, and I get saved by a guy with a sniper rifle. I turned over in my bag to face him, and closed my eyes.

I turned in my sleep avoiding the wound I got the other day, I was shot right in my side and I'm just trying to get over it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back