• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ππžπšπ­π‘ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠 π›π«πšπ’π§π«π¨π­ πŸ™

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
____🩻____

Hiya all. :]

Recently played Death Stranding, and I’m desperate to do something based in that universe/something similar!

I consider myself a literate to novella roleplayer (quality over quantity) and am very lax in terms of timing, length dependant on scene, and anyone looking to improve their writing through our roleplay.

I love ooc chatter (I’m super chill despite how formal this post sounds LMAO), always down for getting to know new peeps. As someone with adhd, I tend to get invested in stories and topics if they interest me, so brainstorming, memes, playlists, art; I’m down for it all!!

Patience and reminders go both ways: I’ll always be patient with you, I understand how it feels to be burnt out or overly busy.
I get writer’s block quite easily, and always appreciate reminders if it seems I’ve forgotten after any breaks!!

____🩻____

I don’t do double ups.

- Higgs
- Sam
- Cliff
- Fragile

____🩻____​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back