• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
*Kicks in the door* oris here bruhs

Doors are blockers of progress!

Death to doors!

Ginna be working on this character as soon as pawsibible.
Doors are sacred... I'm sorry Master Keyper I must go all out on this door hater...

Somthing something: UNLIMITED DOORS WARUDO!
You fool, you are only fueling my powers more!

Stunning Enterance: Master of Knocking!

*procedes to be beaten by power of friendship and a shitton of doors.*

Ginna be working on this character as soon as pawsibible.

You fool, you are only fueling my powers more!

Stunning Enterance: Master of Knocking!

*procedes to be beaten by power of friendship and a shitton of doors.*
Oh my gods I just realized Mordor is the land of evil and it literally is pronounced More Door, so that means that doors are evil ;-;

Hi just wondering since we’ve all posted at least once, should there be an order? I replied twice not thinking about it. Lmk

Hi just wondering since we’ve all posted at least once, should there be an order? I replied twice not thinking about it. Lmk
I personally think first come first serve will create a more natural flow to this rp, but I think an order should be determined on a scene by scene basis, with the person who started the scene at the helm

I personally think first come first serve will create a more natural flow to this rp, but I think an order should be determined on a scene by scene basis, with the person who started the scene at the helm
okay so I guess continuing on as is will be alright. I just didn't want to take from anyone else cause I posted before TheAdventureBegins TheAdventureBegins could. xP

Btw how do you mention a person in a post?
You @ and then their name, a list should pop up with names to select from and you click the person you are trying to mention.

All in all it is up to Azukai Azukai but I feel it depends on the flow of the scenes like Four said. It comes down to the situation, like in that one your character got personally mentioned so I thought it was appropriate and fine to respond before I did! Yet, sometimes posting order does keep things in check sooooo yeah! I'll defer to what our lovely GM would like :D

I'm with what ya'll are saying for post order. Just go with the flow.
As a general rule of thumb, I'd like for everyone to get a post in between every cycle, but if you end up double posting and it doesn't step on someone's toes in anyway, then feel free to go for it.

We won't always be together as a giant group. So just follow the flow of who you are with, and don't purposely try to push them out of the story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back