• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's a piece of cake to make a pretty cake.

KapMcflow KapMcflow Oh it wasn't a pastry crêpe, it's a breakfast crêpe, like a breakfast burrito but it's a crêpe, it's a breakfast burrito for rich white people 🤣
Oh man, my bad. I automatically thought about the ones with like fruit and cream in it. But that sounds even better! 😍

Also HOW DARE YOU RUIN A CREPE HE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO! HE SPENT 3 WHOLE MINUTES MAKING THE BEST DAMN BREAKFAST CRPEE HE CAN!
LOL! Peter seems like the person to cook so well that the food is great hot or cold.

Personally I don't like cold food, but I have made some exceptions when the quality was high and delicious. 😝

Oh man, my bad. I automatically thought about the ones with like fruit and cream in it. But that sounds even better! 😍

LOL! Peter seems like the person to cook so well that the food is great hot or cold.

Personally I don't like cold food, but I have made some exceptions when the quality was high and delicious. 😝
Oh yeah, Peter is fantastic at cooking, he knows ways of keeping the food he makes unnaturally warm, he is just too good ;)

So Endwalker dropped and I am going to be busy with that.
Because of this, I am not going to posting everything all at once. Instead, I will be periodically posting updates over the weekend since there is a shit ton I have to write for everyone.
The next post will concern everyone but Samantha, but don't post until you receive your individual post, pls!

So Endwalker dropped and I am going to be busy with that.
Because of this, I am not going to posting everything all at once. Instead, I will be periodically posting updates over the weekend since there is a shit ton I have to write for everyone.
The next post will concern everyone but Samantha, but don't post until you receive your individual post, pls!
Oh no, that's gonna take a while, any mmo does. Have fun lol!

A destruction, but one that leads to a party or a joyful get together/good companionship.

Which shall lead into a form of actualization, possibly.

tarot has it's power in deduction, feeling and interpretation so everyone's view of it is different. A quick three card draw can help give one a perspective on things. We don't know the card orientation, so can't say all for sure, but hey, props to the cute sheeple.

A destruction, but one that leads to a party or a joyful get together/good companionship.

Which shall lead into a form of actualization, possibly.

tarot has it's power in deduction, feeling and interpretation so everyone's view of it is different. A quick three card draw can help give one a perspective on things. We don't know the card orientation, so can't say all for sure, but hey, props to the cute sheeple.
Pretty good interpretation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back