• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In case we are wondering though:

Peter - Legion: He's gonna become a mass of consciousnesses that he obtains by consuming his foes and stealing their personality and powers.

Mike - Shuten doji: Big stronk front liner. Is going to be able to collect his rings and make a bunch of different weapons and have his giant Oni shields and other fun, flashy skills.

Juniper - Penelope: Smoke Illusions--She can make people see changes to themself or environment if they get engulfed in the smoke/consume it. Or she can make constructs from the smoke.

Nari - The Scholar: Blood Ordinances -- Using her blood quill, she can write on her scrolls and invoke commands for individuals, the area, etc.

Samantha- ???: Tarot -- Samantha has a tarot deck without Major Arcana and the suit cards. Every card has a different mini power associated with it, ranging across offensive, defensive, and supportive. Basically jack of all trades, master of none. But its also further limited by the fact that she doesn't control what she gets for a situation. She draws some cards and hopes they are useful.

Sylvia - ???: Yin & Yang --- ???

In case we are wondering though:

Peter - Legion: He's gonna become a mass of consciousnesses that he obtains by consuming his foes and stealing their personality and powers.

Mike - Shuten doji: Big stronk front liner. Is going to be able to collect his rings and make a bunch of different weapons and have his giant Oni shields and other fun, flashy skills.

Juniper - Penelope: Smoke Illusions--She can make people see changes to themself or environment if they get engulfed in the smoke/consume it. Or she can make constructs from the smoke.

Nari - The Scholar: Blood Ordinances -- Using her blood quill, she can write on her scrolls and invoke commands for individuals, the area, etc.

Samantha- ???: Tarot -- Samantha has a tarot deck without Major Arcana and the suit cards. Every card has a different mini power associated with it, ranging across offensive, defensive, and supportive. Basically jack of all trades, master of none. But its also further limited by the fact that she doesn't control what she gets for a situation. She draws some cards and hopes they are useful.

Sylvia - ???: Yin & Yang --- ???
Oni go bonk

So, am I being waited on ic?

*careless whisper plays*

I will not be seduced by Miyuki.

I refuse, Oni don't seduce they reduce.

Err... Wait no they also do that.

Oni do alot of things, but Canabalism is not on Mike's to do list.

Gain some minions? Maybe.

But no poisoned wine.

I refuse, Oni don't seduce they reduce.

Err... Wait no they also do that.

Oni do alot of things, but Canabalism is not on Mike's to do list.

Gain some minions? Maybe.

But no poisoned wine.
Poor Peter, he has to cannibalise to gain power. Something he explicitly refuses to do.

Oooooh, exciting. Have fun with that, but okay!!
I'll get it out by Sunday for you then!
I'm sure hoping I will! I'm a little weirded out about the whole swimming with sea lions because we have them at home too and you don't go near them jerks, they are super aggressive near where I live.
Sunday sounds great! But if it goes past that no worries :3

I'm sure hoping I will! I'm a little weirded out about the whole swimming with sea lions because we have them at home too and you don't go near them jerks, they are super aggressive near where I live.
Sunday sounds great! But if it goes past that no worries :3
Haha, I’ll want it out, cause it’s gonna be a fun personal line. I think you lol like it. After all, a character of mine has been awol for a while now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back