• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - Looking for 1-2 more players

I’d love to join!
Awesome!! You can feel free to hop on over to the main threads.

Creating a your character would be the first step. Feel free to mingle in the OOC + ask any questions as they arrive. Once your character is approved, I will reach out to you with more information on how to join in the story. You've only missed a lil intro arc, and the main stuff is just now beginning!

All the main threads are linked in the opening post.

Awesome!! You can feel free to hop on over to the main threads.

Creating a your character would be the first step. Feel free to mingle in the OOC + ask any questions as they arrive. Once your character is approved, I will reach out to you with more information on how to join in the story. You've only missed a lil intro arc, and the main stuff is just now beginning!

All the main threads are linked in the opening post.
Awesome! Thank you ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back