• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Death on the Doorstep: Naruto OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I was assuming it was off limits and didn’t bring it up before but now I’m curious, would sage mode be available?
I think only Hashirama was able to independently discover Sage Mode. But if you have the Chakra levels for it, and have someone like the Toads or the Snakes teach it to you. Then you can learn Senjutsu. It's just that I think it probably should happen via roleplay.

And we also see that it's not just the Senju and their relations who are blessed with large amounts of Chakra, Jiraiya and a lot of other great Ninja also possess it.

I agree it’d be better to acquire it in rp. Would it be possible for him to learn it from the geckos over a long enough time?

I agree it’d be better to acquire it in rp. Would it be possible for him to learn it from the geckos over a long enough time?
If the Geckos are one of the ones who know the secrets of Senjutsu, which I don't see why they wouldn't be.

Nice. I just ended my first playthrough of Three Kingdoms yesterday.
Neato. I didn't get that one, not sure if I want it. I think Shogun 2 will tide me over on the Asia front until they finally bring back proper siege battles. Heck, Empire Total War still has better sieges than the new games because at least you can attack from more than one angle.

So, do you have any ideas for the starting post? I was thinking maybe a family celebration of some sorts. Maybe to celebrate the return of the prodigal daughter?

So, do you have any ideas for the starting post? I was thinking maybe a family celebration of some sorts. Maybe to celebrate the return of the prodigal daughter?
makes sense
and works as a good intro for all of our characters.

Neato. I didn't get that one, not sure if I want it. I think Shogun 2 will tide me over on the Asia front until they finally bring back proper siege battles. Heck, Empire Total War still has better sieges than the new games because at least you can attack from more than one angle.
I'm confused because both Three Kingdoms and Warhammer 2 let you attack from more than one side

I'm confused because both Three Kingdoms and Warhammer 2 let you attack from more than one side
Oh, so they fixed it so you were no longer stuck in one deployment zone, you can now attack a full 360 degrees, and they had it so there were actual walls and you could fall back to a second line of defense?

Oh, so they fixed it so you were no longer stuck in one deployment zone, you can now attack a full 360 degrees, and they had it so there were actual walls and you could fall back to a second line of defense?

There are walls lol and there are deployable defenses in Three Kingdoms and not all the maps are 360 but I have seen them.

There are walls lol and there are deployable defenses in Three Kingdoms and not all the maps are 360 but I have seen them.
Well from my experience they aren't nearly as good as the sieges in Medieval 2 and Shogun 2. But it's good that they have begun to fix those awful sieges somewhat. I still really like the Battles in Total War Warhammer, I'm going to get TWW2 as well soon, probably for my birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back