• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Death on the Doorstep: Naruto OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm thinking up a character now, and I've kind of got this idea that he's just this absolutely brutal Taijitsu master like Rock Lee except he can also use Ninjutsu

Dang every canon technique that channels lightning through a blade is a chidori technique despite it being stated it's the most basic use of lightning release

Gekos are cool lol. I was trying to think of a cool animal to summon yesterday but I couldn't.

I don't think Irisa is gonna use summons. In general I'd like to stay away from more mystical ninjutsu and genjutsu with her because it doesn't fit her fighting style.

Ok guys, so I thought I would reiterate a bit, this is the Warring States Period, so everyone is on a bit higher level. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people by the time they are 20 have mastered 3 Chakra Natures. I personally gave my guy 4, but he's also 30 and the leader of the clan.

I like that he uses a bow, it is definitely an unexpected weapon choice. We have a great range of characters.

I'll probably revisit Haruki's jutsu
Actually in the real world both the Samurai and Ninja would use the bow a ton. Because it's way easier to get away from the guy you assassinated for the Ninja and because the Samurai adopted the bow as their primary weapon for most of history.

Actually in the real world both the Samurai and Ninja would use the bow a ton. Because it's way easier to get away from the guy you assassinated for the Ninja and because the Samurai adopted the bow as their primary weapon for most of history.
That I know, but it isn't common in Naruto is what I meant lol.

So where were you thinking the roleplay would start off?

That I know, but it isn't common in Naruto is what I meant lol.

So where were you thinking the roleplay would start off?
Fair enough, I am still thinking a bit on how we start off but I'll let you know when I've got it all planned out.

Very cool character.
In terms of chakra natures I'll probably stick with what I have for Irisa right now, but she may learn more over the course of the RP.

Ok guys, so I thought I would reiterate a bit, this is the Warring States Period, so everyone is on a bit higher level. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people by the time they are 20 have mastered 3 Chakra Natures. I personally gave my guy 4, but he's also 30 and the leader of the clan.
I was assuming it was off limits and didn’t bring it up before but now I’m curious, would sage mode be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back