• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
I know, but I feel he'd get tired of continually using his power. Plus, using a sickle seems fun.

i meant more for the powers wouldn't they just not die and require the magic metals? It just seems odd that this is set after the books where they are far more active in trying to find half bloods and yours is going around being a murder hobo gaining all the skills needed to survive they have to beat into the kids at the camps and even them many half bloods apparently die. while you having no way to effectively kills the monsters has figured everything out and has 0 issues using mudane things to kill them.

Then again this has a half blood camp that is not at all related to any pantheon so many a normal weapon can kill monsters in this. The whole thing seems liek the mist is no longer a thing and all the super natural has been revealed.

Lucipurr Lucipurr question re reading the reddit post thing is the mist not a thing in your setting it reads liek the camps are public well known things and their exploits are common knowledge to the general populace?

Oh no! It's definitely not a public thing and the mist is still very relevant, my headcanon (though it's not mentioned) is that he either wrote the post in Greek so no one really noticed it- or that everyone saw it as a joke and didn't think much of it. If someone who wasn't a demigod did see the post and follow those coords, they wouldn't be able to find the camp where the story will start

Oh no! It's definitely not a public thing and the mist is still very relevant, my headcanon (though it's not mentioned) is that he either wrote the post in Greek so no one really noticed it- or that everyone saw it as a joke and didn't think much of it. If someone who wasn't a demigod did see the post and follow those coords, they wouldn't be able to find the camp where the story will start
okay that was confusing i figured the mist would hide that stuff

okay that was confusing i figured the mist would hide that stuff

Oh for sure! It still hides all of it so no worries on that part

Haha, my character thinks that mortals are idiots for not seeing the monsters. He defs doesn't know what the mist is.

Haha, my character thinks that mortals are idiots for not seeing the monsters. He defs doesn't know what the mist is.

The others will be casually talking about it and he's just like, "What now? Do you mean everyone can't see these? Do I need a therapist?"

The others will be casually talking about it and he's just like, "What now? Do you mean everyone can't see these? Do I need a therapist?"
given he is apparently i serial killer i doubt any normal people around him are alive when he talks to them

given he is apparently i serial killer i doubt any normal people around him are alive when he talks to them

Well,,,,

Axel is gonna have a fun time dealing with that

i am adding weapons to laura namely two pistols one with seeker bullets the other with overwhemling power type bullets

there we are updated Laura having been at half blood has other goodies but well nothing she can hurt peopel with

I didn’t notice the character page! That’s the only reason why I didn’t put up a WIP.

Oops! I threw it up there without letting everyone know!

Feel free to take your time on getting a character out! It's up and available whenever you're ready to post! If you have any questions just let me know!

Lucipurr Lucipurr Quick question: would it make sense for my gal to reach out to Axel, thinking it was nutso posting, via Reddit DM, or no? Obviously I understand he’s like trying to do this in secret but thought I’d ask.

Lucipurr Lucipurr Quick question: would it make sense for my gal to reach out to Axel, thinking it was nutso posting, via Reddit DM, or no? Obviously I understand he’s like trying to do this in secret but thought I’d ask.

Your gal is more than welcome to do that! Though, I'll be honest, she'll never get a response haha. It was a one and done deal in a cafΓ© on a throwaway so she'll be left on read at most

Sounds good. I have a feeling she’d still find the coordinates and follow it anyways lol. Also real weird question: can someone have a Greek godly parent; but be a Roman legacy?

Sounds good. I have a feeling she’d still find the coordinates and follow it anyways lol. Also real weird question: can someone have a Greek godly parent; but be a Roman legacy?

I'm fine with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back