• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Death of Olympus // a PJO RP
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Percy Jackson and The Death of Olympus
A new era of heroes
I need your help

ARC TWO: Highway to Hell
ㅤㅤObjectives:
Olympus has likely fallen, why not try the underworld?
Make your way to the underworld and get a lead

Lucipurr

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
b68ce82dc343f9ba04509c809821b1f8.jpg

Percy Jackson and The Death of Olympus
A new era of heroes

I need your help
1 new recording*

You click play.
There was static.
"Is- Is this th-" There was another moment of static and then the echo of a loud, bloodcurdling screech in the background. "-working? Ah, there it goes! Hello everyone!" Another loud screech proceeded before the exasperated man spoke. "So, I don't have too much time to explain all of this but-" There was a loud thud, and then an audible grunt. In the background, the man could be heard cussing over his scrapped knee before hushing himself.

Then, there was rustling. And finally, silence. "Sorry about that. This Harpy won't give me two seconds to breathe! Being the son of Hermes does not equate to being fit, they don't tell you that in training!" In the background, the faint sound of screeching could be heard. "Honestly, those things are UGLY.

But besides that, I don't have much time. If you're hearing this, that means you saw my Reddit post, successfully made it to Camp Ivy, and brought a device to scan the inconspicuously placed QR code I plan to hide so you can hear this message. Congrats! That's the easy part over with! I applaud you for your efforts. Now, it's time to get down to busine-"
The recording cut out and the static sound returned. The static seemed endless. For a moment, you thought about stopping the audio but the recording wasn't over. The man cut back in.

"-nd there should be a few weapons you can steal from the weapon storage! Or, whatever remains of it. Don't worry, the counselors won't mind. Anyways, I wish you luck and I'll see you in Olympus!"

Click.
The recording ended.​

• A quick recap of what the Reddit post said!

Alright, now that I was able to grab your attention, let me make one thing very clear. If you're reading this and want to continue living a normal life, then I recommend you close this tab, take a few steps away from your keyboard, and forget you ever saw this. But if you're someone who's experienced one too many unexplainable events, or felt as if something in your life was missing or wrong, then this post is probably for you.

First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Axel Hernandez, one of the many sons of Hermes. And right now, I'm cooped up in some internet cafe trying to escape the wrath of an army of basilisks. Not the best way to be typing out this SOS, but I don't have much of a choice and I'm desperate.

Before I get into too much detail, let me bring you to the day everything came crashing down- literally. You probably know all about Camp Half-Blood and Camp Juniper. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you read about them in your history books. Or, well, just replace their names with unexplained earthquakes, hurricanes, and catastrophic events that nearly killed millions. Same thing. Anyways! Ever since the famous half-bloods from those camps single-handedly saved your world, and more than once I might add, more and more camps similar to them have been popping up all over the globe.

Don't get me wrong, the half-bloods those camps produced were one of a kind. But, the prophecy they thought they completed isn't over. Or, that's what I believe. What I'm trying to say is that the prophecy continues, and I'm the only one who believes this. You might find me crazy, but according to the normal world, I'm already crazy for being half-god so what does it matter?

The Gods are disappearing from Mt. Olympus, and I know it has something to do with the incomplete prophecy. My camp has received an influx of new half-bloods, but none of them have been accepted by their godly parents. Even Apollo with his prideful personality has seemingly disappeared from the face of Olympus. And, to be honest, the connection between me and my father has grown weak. I didn't think much of it at first, but that's when it hit me. Literally, a piece of Olympus hit my head during Archery practice.

I tried talking to the counselors about it, but the excuses they mustered up were ridiculous. When I asked the other half-bloods, they all said I was overreacting and that it's normal for the Gods to be in and out. But this isn't normal. I know something is wrong with Olympus and I intend to find out what.

I'm on my way to Olympus, but I can't do this alone. That's why I came to Reddit. I knew this would reach some of you.

So, are you someone who constantly feels eyes following their every moment? Do unexplained events happen around you, and no one else seems to notice? Or, are you convinced that a part of your life is missing, that you're not actually what people say you are?

If you don't meet that criterion or want to ignore these repressed feelings, then I can only pray that whatever you've read doesn't alter your normalcy.

But, if you've said yes to all of these questions, and feel brave enough to take that chance, then come to these coordinates; xx° xx° on xx day.

Last edited:
Welcome to RP Recap!
This is where you can a very brief and quick glance at all the events that happened up until this moment. It'll contain important information, but be brief enough in case you need a refresher!

• Micah arrives at Camp Ivy; found the Reddit post.
• Laura #1 arrives at Camp Ivy; she received a prophecy to visit Camp Ivy, is from Camp Half-Blood.
• Oak arrives at Camp Ivy; found the Reddit post and spoke to a ton of spirits to get there.
• Oliver arrives at Camp Ivy; lost his companion Laura #2 (found the Reddit post) to a Minotaur on the way there, he touches Laura #1.
• Laura #1 introduces her giant centipede Legs who bites Oliver
• Oliver isn't fazed, Micah screams,
• Rihanna arrives at Camp Ivy; found the Reddit post.
• Oliver introduces himself, Laura #1 goes on a rant about being normal and hating half-bloods, Oak recommends splitting up.
• Harpy screams so they don't split up, Micah is a baby again.
• Oak sees spirits which point him towards the Temple of Gods.
• Laura #1 explains the Greek God's situation.
• Spencer arrives at Camp Ivy; found the Reddit post, gets attacked by hellhounds and flies into Laura #1.
• Oliver and Oak thank the man, Laura #1 freaks out, Micah is confused.
• Azure arrives at the Temple; found the Reddit post. (Technically arrived before anyone else)
• Nisha arrives at camp after stealing a car; found the Reddit post.
• Oliver gives Larura #1 a nickname (Ghostie Von Grumpybritches), let us prepare for his funeral. He sets foot for the Temple.
• Julian arrives at the Temple; he received a prophecy to visit Camp Ivy, is from Camp Juniper.
• Oak made it to the temple and is in awe of it's appearance.
• Laura #1 is not pleased by the nickname, but Ollie is alive.
• Micah makes it to the temple, but the ground begins to shake and screeching ensues. A tape recorded falls and plays a message from Axel. More screeching.
• Azure listens to the tape recorder, visibly pissed off at the situation.
• Laura and Azure meet again. She pulls out cool gun.
• Oak freaks out then suggest everyone who has no weapons form a group to get weapons.
• Nisha has a staring contest with Zeus. She offers to help get weapons.
• Julian offers tp distract the monsters to help.
• Oliver apologies for the nickname (still dead tho) but still uses it. He agrees with Nisha.
• Azure agrees with Oliver's nickname for Laura. He hands Oak a weapon and then goes for the outside.
• Oak took the sword, and went with the group to get more weapons.
• Azure has been officially nicknamed Edgelord by Laura. Laura was mad at Azure for showing her up so she handed Oliver a weapon, more aggressively though.
• Julian flashed the hell out of hellhounds, and went on a murdering spree.
• Micah joins the weapon group while having a mental breakdown.
• Bastian makes his appearance and with some pretty dope magic, fends off the hellhound hoard.
• Nisha uses her shadow cloak to lead the group to the armory, but was attacked in the process.
• Azure beat the hell out of the *hell*hounds (funnyfunny) and in the process got another scar - and was then jumped.
• Oliver took the gun handed to him by Laura. While trying to help Nisha, he was attacked by the Harpy.
• Oak led the group to the armory and was attacked by hellhounds - what's with everyone getting attacked? /hj
• Laura killed the Harpy with Star's Fall, the companion gun to Hell's Scream, sand saved Oliver.
• Julian nearly got trapped in the shadows, and with solar energy (JJ is a plant confirmed), was able to save himself and Azure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back