• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Death of Olympus // a PJO RP
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Percy Jackson and The Death of Olympus
A new era of heroes
I need your help

ARC TWO: Highway to Hell
γ…€γ…€Objectives:
Olympus has likely fallen, why not try the underworld?
Make your way to the underworld and get a lead

Lucipurr

𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™¬π™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™ π™š 𝙖 π™§π™€π™¨π™š.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

 
 

community-Icon-z9ukzp0n9m021-modified.png
r/help β€’ Posted by u/ThrowAway_Halfblood 25 days ago
The Gods are missing from Mt. Olympus and the world is going to end!!!!
Discuss

Alright, now that I was able to grab your attention, let me make one thing very clear. If you're reading this and want to continue living a normal life, then I recommend you close this tab, take a few steps away from your keyboard, and forget you ever saw this. But if you're someone who's experienced one too many unexplainable events, or felt as if something in your life was missing or wrong, then this post is probably for you.

First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Axel Hernandez, one of the many sons of Hermes. And right now, I'm cooped up in some internet cafe trying to escape the wrath of an army of basilisks. Not the best way to be typing out this SOS, but I don't have much of a choice and I'm desperate.

Before I get into too much detail, let me bring you to the day everything came crashing down- literally. You probably know all about Camp Half-Blood and Camp Juniper. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you read about them in your history books. Or, well, just replace their names with unexplained earthquakes, hurricanes, and catastrophic events that nearly killed millions. Same thing. Anyways! Ever since the famous half-bloods from those camps single-handedly saved your world, and more than once I might add, more and more camps similar to them have been popping up all over the globe.

Don't get me wrong, the half-bloods those camps produced were one of a kind. But, the prophecy they thought they completed isn't over. Or, that's what I believe. What I'm trying to say is that the prophecy continues, and I'm the only one who believes this. You might find me crazy, but according to the normal world I'm already crazy for being half-god so what does it matter?

The Gods are disappearing from Mt. Olympus, and I know it has something to do with the incomplete prophecy. My camp has received an influx of new half-bloods, but none of them have been accepted by their godly parents. Even Apollo with his prideful personality has seemingly disappeared from the face of Olympus. And, to be honest, the connection between me and my father has grown weak. I didn't think much of it at first, but that's when it hit me. Literally, a piece of Olympus hit my head during Archery practice.

I tried talking to the counselors about it, but the excuses they mustered up were ridiculous. When I asked the other half-bloods, they all said I was overreacting and that it's normal for the Gods to be in and out. But this isn't normal. I know something is wrong with Olympus and I intend to find out what.

I'm on my way to Olympus, but I can't do this alone. That's why I came to Reddit. I knew this would reach some of you.

So, are you someone who constantly feels eyes following their every moment? Do unexplained events happen around you, and no one else seems to notice? Or, are you convinced that a part of your life is missing, that you're not actually what people say you are?

If you don't meet that criterion, or want to ignore these repressed feelings, then I can only pray that whatever you've read doesn't alter your normalcy.

But, if you've said yes to all of these questions, and feel brave enough to take that chance, then come to these coordinates; xxΒ° xxΒ° on xx day.

What are your thoughts?

  B  i  S
Comment

Sort By: New  
R-4-modified.png
 IGiveCredit ‒ 26 minutes ago
      Coded by Lucipurr

• OOC THREAD

Alright, now that I was able to grab your attention, let me make one thing very clear. If you're reading this and want to continue living a normal life, then I recommend you close this tab, take a few steps away from your keyboard, and forget you ever saw this. But if you're someone who's experienced one too many unexplainable events, or felt as if something in your life was missing or wrong, then this post is probably for you.

First off, let me introduce myself. I'm Axel Hernandez, one of the many sons of Hermes. And right now, I'm cooped up in some internet cafe trying to escape the wrath of an army of basilisks. Not the best way to be typing out this SOS, but I don't have much of a choice and I'm desperate.

Before I get into too much detail, let me bring you to the day everything came crashing down- literally. You probably know all about Camp Half-Blood and Camp Juniper. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you read about them in your history books. Or, well, just replace their names with unexplained earthquakes, hurricanes, and catastrophic events that nearly killed millions. Same thing. Anyways! Ever since the famous half-bloods from those camps single-handedly saved your world, and more than once I might add, more and more camps similar to them have been popping up all over the globe.

Don't get me wrong, the half-bloods those camps produced were one of a kind. But, the prophecy they thought they completed isn't over. Or, that's what I believe. What I'm trying to say is that the prophecy continues, and I'm the only one who believes this. You might find me crazy, but according to the normal world I'm already crazy for being half-god so what does it matter?

The Gods are disappearing from Mt. Olympus, and I know it has something to do with the incomplete prophecy. My camp has received an influx of new half-bloods, but none of them have been accepted by their godly parents. Even Apollo with his prideful personality has seemingly disappeared from the face of Olympus. And, to be honest, the connection between me and my father has grown weak. I didn't think much of it at first, but that's when it hit me. Literally, a piece of Olympus hit my head during Archery practice.

I tried talking to the counselors about it, but the excuses they mustered up were ridiculous. When I asked the other half-bloods, they all said I was overreacting and that it's normal for the Gods to be in and out. But this isn't normal. I know something is wrong with Olympus and I intend to find out what.

I'm on my way to Olympus, but I can't do this alone. That's why I came to Reddit. I knew this would reach some of you.

So, are you someone who constantly feels eyes following their every moment? Do unexplained events happen around you, and no one else seems to notice? Or, are you convinced that a part of your life is missing, that you're not actually what people say you are?

If you don't meet that criterion, or want to ignore these repressed feelings, then I can only pray that whatever you've read doesn't alter your normalcy.

But, if you've said yes to all of these questions, and feel brave enough to take that chance, then come to these coordinates; xxΒ° xxΒ° on xx day.

Last edited:
OMG! I’m in! Quick question: I was planning on doing a Demititan, but are we allowed to do demigod legacies?

I’m definitely interested! i don’t remember much of the book’s lore, so I’m gonna assume that Hades and Persephoneβ€˜s children are not existing (since they are loyal to each other). Would it be fine if my character is the child of Dionysius?

i am such a big pjo nERD AND I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED!!!! letmeinletmeinletmeinnnnnnnnnnnn

OMG! I’m in! Quick question: I was planning on doing a Demititan, but are we allowed to do demigod legacies?

Go for it!

I’m definitely interested! i don’t remember much of the book’s lore, so I’m gonna assume that Hades and Persephoneβ€˜s children are not existing (since they are loyal to each other). Would it be fine if my character is the child of Dionysius?

That's completely fine by me! As much as I want Hades and Persephone to be loyal to each other like Lore Olympus, that is unfortunately not the case in the novels/real lore so you can also make a child for them if you wish!

Though, I don't think Persephone had demi-god children in the end

I also don't remember the lore so you're good haha

i am such a big pjo nERD AND I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED!!!! letmeinletmeinletmeinnnnnnnnnnnn
interested
i am intrested
Awesome, I'll get everything else set up so people can start joining!

Thanks for showing interest everyone β™‘

Also, I don't have a huge problem with what godly parent anyone wants to do since this is all for our enjoyment rather than accuracy haha

Last edited:
Go for it!

That's completely fine by me! As much as I want Hades and Persephone to be loyal to each other like Lore Olympus, that is unfortunately not the case in the novels/real lore so you can also make a child for them if you wish!

Awesome, I'll get everything else set up so people can start joining!

Thanks for showing interest everyone β™‘

Also, I don't have a huge problem with what godly parent anyone wants to do since this is all for our enjoyment rather than accuracy haha
Ah a fellow lore Olympus fan

hat's completely fine by me! As much as I want Hades and Persephone to be loyal to each other like Lore Olympus, that is unfortunately not the case in the novels/real lore so you can also make a child for them if you wish!

I just looked it up and you’re right! Hades has three kids! So I’ll make a child of Hades.

Yes hades is going to regret being stubborn on those volcanos
As he should, Demeter can't have it all now

I just looked it up and you’re right! Hades has three kids! So I’ll make a child of Hades.
Awesome! I'll work on this more today !

Gods, I found my people. Are you still looking for people? And if so, how willing would you be to have an immortal teen from the halls of Valhalla join your quest?

Interested. Would a Titan descendent be acceptable?
interested
i am intrested
Gods, I found my people. Are you still looking for people? And if so, how willing would you be to have an immortal teen from the halls of Valhalla join your quest?
Interested!

To everyone interested, I have made the OOC thread!

Discussion Time

To everyone who hasn't commented, feel free to join the OOC as well!

Last edited:
Bump!! Still looking for people <3

I am massively interested in this. Would it be alright if my character is a Son of Thanatos. He's an OC I've created a few years back and the circumstances in which he arrives may be different from others. I can fill you in on his background if you like.

I am massively interested in this. Would it be alright if my character is a Son of Thanatos. He's an OC I've created a few years back and the circumstances in which he arrives may be different from others. I can fill you in on his background if you like.
Everyone is an oc most aren't actully from camp most ste only finding out now at a random new place about it after following a reddit post.

Hi! I'd love to join a good PJO rp. Would a resurrected son of Pluto, like Hazel, be alright?

I was thinking a son of Pluto and legacy of hephaestus who died in the mid 1890s but returned through the gates of death a couple years ago. Again, similarly to Hazel Levesque. He isn't sure what a 'reddit' is, but he was traveling to Camp Ivy with a friend he had made after coming back. A daughter of Apollo. They got seperated and he hoped to find her at the camp, but... no luck.

That works with me!

Hi! I'd love to join a good PJO rp. Would a resurrected son of Pluto, like Hazel, be alright?

I was thinking a son of Pluto and legacy of hephaestus who died in the mid 1890s but returned through the gates of death a couple years ago. Again, similarly to Hazel Levesque. He isn't sure what a 'reddit' is, but he was traveling to Camp Ivy with a friend he had made after coming back. A daughter of Apollo. They got seperated and he hoped to find her at the camp, but... no luck.

I really like that background info you provided! That's definitely something I'm all for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back