• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note - The Extra Pages

Does this interest you at all?

• I live for this kind of stuff!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather die in the comforting embrace of another RP.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Welcome to the wonderful wizarding world of- Wait, what? Wrong line, you say? Wrong world, you say!? Oh right! I'm here for a Death Note RP! So uhh... Let's start from scratch!

Welcome, traveler. You've searched far, you've searched wide... You've even searched upside-down for something that interests you. Well let me tell you, your search ends somewhere else because this probably isn't worth your time! In fact, you won't have much time because your name's soon to be written down on what definitely isn't paper from a Death Note! Assuming you're one of the lucky few who don't get it written though, then welcome to this wonderful quest which may not at all even be worthy of your precious time!

Anyway! This quest is going to be a multiple-story type of quest. People will be able to vote upon what characters they want where. People will be able to vote for their favorite characters to make their best decisions, and vote the other guys to do what'll probably cause them to die! Players can also create their own characters for me to toy with the lives of, if things get to where I'm feelin' the spice of life called variety!

Now the only question is... Will you live, or will you die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back