• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note [Misa x L?] AU!

Super Kawaii

かっこ
lh13Qqk.jpg

Good day, sweet people of RPNation! I come to you all with a very specific craving, in hopes of catching someone’s interest. It is a Death Note roleplay, as the title suggests, but specifically, I am looking to play as Misa against L. I am more than willing to play as the other characters - hell, I’d be more than happy to take up the rest of the task force myself, and any other characters! HOWEVER, I am NOT looking to play as any of the cast against your OC. I am only looking for one relationship within the RP to be the focus- actually, scratch that, they don’t even have to end up in a romantic relationship of ANY kind. It can be totally platonic, I’m just really craving some Death Note fun with slightly AU Misa Amane!

Here is the bare-bones of my craving, just keep in mind I can (and will!) go into greater detail should you be interested! Here we go:

Basically, though, it's a "what if?" type scenario. *What if* Misa wasn't crazy obsessed with Kira? She'd be grateful to him, but torn between doing the right thing and her gratitude toward him. After all, she not only has the Death Note, but she has the eyes, and could have turned the Kira case around in a heartbeat. What if, instead of seeking out Kira, she decided to throw the police a bone and tell them about the notebook long before they would find out about it within the confines of the canon storyline? Her intention was simply to what she felt she was responsible to do as possibly the only other person with a Death Note aside from Kira, hoping to help the police in their search without getting too involved herself. However, she just makes herself suspicious by telling the task force she knows how Kira kills, and unintentionally makes herself L's greatest suspect in the Kira investigation.

- Misa would not likely tell them about the eye deal in her letter to them, and she would not give them her own Death Note easily, as it was a gift to her from Gelus.
- Misa will make it as difficult as possible to be tracked down, due to her not wanting to actively hunt down Kira, who she still would view as the man who brought justice to the man who killed her parents.
- We can, if you want, bring in OCs (either detectives or baddies) to spice things up. Perhaps add an additional Death Note wielder with different motives? Or a rival detective? I’m open to whatever!
That’s just the base of the idea, as I said, but if you like it, hit me up with a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back