• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note: Letters to Kira

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
The year is 2021. Case file name: D-Kira. A new user of the death note has arisen and begun killing criminals across japan. The patterns suggest the individual is from japan. Whether they are like C-Kira and are a fan of the original Kira or Like A-Kira is unknown. No demands or statements have been issued by D-Kira as of yet.
I have gotten the feeling that N is no longer interested in dealing with Kira cases. Therefore I as Director S shall be taking over all and any Kira Cases henceforth.
A new Task Force known as AMAIKK (Anti-Measures Against Individuals Known as Kira) will be created featured the brightest and most talented individuals I can find that are in any way relevant to solving the current case and future kira case, find the individual classified as D-Kira and any individuals supporting him/her.

Signed,

Director S of International Investigation Services

Many people still consider the actions of Kira to be heroic. He has since been taught in schools to be a psychopathic murderer. The original Kira case was completed in 2010. Since then the actions of both C-Kira and A-Kira have kept the idea of Kira fresh in the minds of Japan. Two years have passed since the actions of A-Kira attempting to sell the death note. Time continues to move.

People have begun to move on but nobody has truly forgotten the word "Kira" and it feels like nobody will. Characters grow up shaped by the events of the last decade. Normalcy continues to sow itself back together. The rise of yet another Kira has thrown that Normalcy back into chaos. Japan never truly feels safe.

BE READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF YOUR CHARACTER DYING, SECONDARY CHARACTERS TO INTRODUCE OR FALL BACK ON ARE ENCOURAGED.

This will focus on the specialized task force known as AMAIKK and the side of D-Kira to an extent. You may make a character for either side. I will be handling the character known as S and likely D-Kira since handing off D-Kira to someone allows them to use the death note and it's generally sounding like a bad idea to let an RPer have that much power over others. I am open to discussions of handing it off but it would be a big responsibility that will not be abused.

You can be a genius level character, a policeman, government official, civillian or whatever as long your character is involved with D-Kira case to some extent, can be involved in the case or even a direct member of AMAIKK.

If you choose to be on the side of D-Kira you can be a supporter, a non affiliated killer, or anyone trying to derail the case for whatever reason. Your character's affiliation with Kira at all or motives for what they do is up to you.

I highly encourage thinking out sophisticated plots, connections and backstories for everything. This will be a long drawn RP will lots of mental screwery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back