• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death note interest check

Beyond

Hello....? Anybody out there? I've searched and searched for dn rps and rpers but alas, found none.

I'd love that kind of universe RP, however I'm kind of picky about who I rp with. I need multi-paragraphs with lots of detail and emotion, and I need a complex plot. If you're still interested, feel free to PM me with a sample of your writing and i'd love to work something out c:

Another “maybe” here! It really depends on a plot to be honest- canon characters or originals? What’s the scenario, the same as the manga started out? If every character has a notebook, how would you keep them from killing each other if they’re not working together- and if they are, what’s the goal?

...I guess these are musings more than anything else. It’s one of those kinds of worlds that can definitely be interesting/fun, but also convoluted by nature :v At least, that’s mainly whatI remember of it. Insanely ridiculous plots that rely on everything going a very particular way.

I'm definitely open to playing "Light" if you're up to doing "L". I have a few ideas that could lead to BL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back