• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens - Rules

Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens (SL) [OPEN&ACCEPTING]
Death Note in our Reality: Death awakens - Characters
Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens - OOC
Death Note in our Reality: Death Awakens - Group RP - Interest check [OPEN]

Death Note rules: Rules of the Death Note

I'd like to stick to most of the rules, but there are some I would like us not to follow.

DN rules we won't follow or that are changed:

All the rules about the limit of only six DNs being allowed to be activated at once in the world.

Through the DN one can cannonly state a person's cause of death, but if that cause of death causes negative effects on others' lifespans the person will simply die of a heart attack. I would like to change that a little bit.
Yes, only the person whose name is written in the DN will die, but the cause of death will work even if it causes negative effects on other people's lifespans. Other people mustn't die though, but they may be hurt; however severely.

There won't be a limit of how far into the future one can set a date for a person's death in the DN. As long as it isn't after that person's original death one can set the date in a day, week, month, year, decade or century. (Of course, if one sets the date a century in the future that person will probably still die before that.)

Other rules and guidelines:

If you want to participate in this RP you must be fully prepared that your character(/s) might die. (This is a Death Note RP after all. And of course I will be equally prepared for my character’s(/s’) death(/s).)

Everyone must ask the user of a character they intend to have their own character kill of their permission before doing so. If the user absolutely doesn’t what their character to die right then (like, if they have an action they wish to preform with their character before their death) that will be respected.

-

I would like us to stick to the rule that a Shinigami always must own at least one DN themselves. They can go around and touch the characters with their DN to get contact with them, but if they want to possess someone they'll have to have at least one other DN to hand out. How they got that other DN is completely up to the imagination of the creator of that Shinigami character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back