• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Should I create reservable roles or leave it completely open to your discretion?

• Total voters
I'd love to have you!

On another note, the threads will be up shortly.

It hath arrive'd.

X xEnigma Hey, thanks for your interest! You're welcome to join, but please avoid from posting in the IC thread until you have made a character and it's been accepted. What's more, you can express your interest in this thread or talk to us normally (non-rp) in the ooc thread linked at the top of the page. The IC is specifically for in-character roleplay. Xx

I should be down, unless it starts this upcoming week lul
but anytime after should work for me
Im definently in
If I can claim it I would enjoy being our death god
Can I join?
but I might reply at weird time (time zone problems)
Seems interesting
I’d love to join!
Threads are up! ^^

Kloudy Kloudy Ah. I had been mistaken.The thread was bare at the time of my viewing, and so I was under the impression the OOC thread was the IC thread and the IC thread was the OOC thread.

Kloudy Kloudy Ah. I had been mistaken.The thread was bare at the time of my viewing, and so I was under the impression the OOC thread was the IC thread and the IC thread was the OOC thread.
I see! Well no harm done, feel free to ask me anything and I look forward to seeing your character. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back