• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✝ Death Note Anyone? ✝

Loki777

One Thousand Club
I've been quite interested in pursuing something Death Note related if anyone is interested whether it be canon or OC, I'm down to play most characters, and I'm open for plot suggestions.

Here's some helpful stuff to know about me:

Post Place Flexibility; I'm fine with PMs, Email, google docs or Discord.

RP Content Flexibility: As long as RP content abides with the site rules when Rping on Rpnation I'm pretty much fine with anything. (please let me know if anything in particular is a no go that you would like to bring up at start)

Post Length: I tend to match what my partner writes, though I like to post on the longer side particularly if I'm invested in said rp.

RP style of choice: Paragraph(s), Third person, though I don't mind if my partner uses other styles.

OOC Chatter: while socializing with RP partners is appreciated it is not mandatory by any means simply encouraged, I promise I won't bite!

My RP Activity: I tend to be active daily, I don't mind if said partner cannot be active daily, though if one is away for awhile It would be nice to know and I will try to do the same if I am unavailble for an extended period of time.

Feel free to contact me below or in Pms if you are interested thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back