• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note Anyone?

Loki777

One Thousand Club
I've been quite interested in pursuing something Death Note related if anyone is interested whether it be canon or OC, I'm down to play most characters, and I'm open for plot suggestions.

Heres some helpful stuff to know about me:
Ditch friendly: Just please let me know if said ditching occurs is all I ask.

Post Place Flexibility; I'm fine with PMs, Email, google docs or Discord.

RP Content Flexibility: As long as RP content abides with site rules when RPING On Rpnation I'm pretty much fine with anything Rping on platforms without said rules allocates more flexibility. (Please let me know if anything in particular is a no-go for you personally in RP)

Post Length: I tend to match what my partner writes, though I like to post on the longer side particularly if I'm invested in said rp.

RP style of choice: Paragraphs, Third person, though I don't mind if my partner uses other styles.

Down with M/F M/M and F/F RP wise.

OOC Chatter: while socializing with RP partners is appreciated it is not mandatory by any means simply encouraged, I promise I won't bite!

My RP Activity: I tend to be active daily, I don't mind if said partner cannot be active daily, though if one is away for awhile I would like to be informed for convince and I will do the same if I am going away.

Feel free to contact me below or in Pms if you are interested thank you!

Hello! I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. Are you okay with doing oc/canon? If not then I'm fine just doing canon stuff or oc stuff. Either is fine with me.

Hello! I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. Are you okay with doing oc/canon? If not then I'm fine just doing canon stuff or oc stuff. Either is fine with me.

I am completely down with doing OC/canon even doubling if it is of interest or really any combination of OC/Canon Canon/Canon Oc/Oc ect.

I usually just go with doubles since that's what I'm most familiar with. On my end I'd prefer oc/canon but I don't mind doing any pairing you'd want. If anything we could just do some sort of thing where just all the characters interact if that's what you'd prefer

I usually just go with doubles since that's what I'm most familiar with. On my end I'd prefer oc/canon but I don't mind doing any pairing you'd want. If anything we could just do some sort of thing where just all the characters interact if that's what you'd prefer

Ah good to know! I'm fairly open in that regard really, and developments where interactions occur and develop in a group environment could be interesting, though we naturally could still have some set pairs in that regard along side if need be, I am quite curious about your OC(s) and what canon(s) you are interested in,

Shall we move this to the DMs?

I had one idea in the past it is after the Death Note series ended where a family member of Light (a cousin maybe in the USA) inherits one of the Death Noted without knowing the events that happened before. If you are interested we can try to work on something and if not thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back