• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Death Inc. Employee Lounge (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That's exciting ! I really love this concept, is it going to be a bit like black butlers reapers?

That's exciting ! I really love this concept, is it going to be a bit like black butlers reapers?
A little bit, yes! This is more focused on the reapers as the good guys responsible for making sure that the dead all stay dead and don't twist into demonic beasts.

A little bit, yes! This is more focused on the reapers as the good guys responsible for making sure that the dead all stay dead and don't twist into demonic beasts.
Already in love, that means it also allows for a fighting concept to take place which is cool!

Glad you like him. I've been waiting for a chance to use ol' Simon again for a while, hope he proves to be an entertaining character for you all.

We're very nearly to the point where I can start this RP, once we get one more approved character I will post the main thread and the starter. I'm looking forward to playing this story with you all.

We're very nearly to the point where I can start this RP, once we get one more approved character I will post the main thread and the starter. I'm looking forward to playing this story with you all.

Can't wait!

Nice nice! Question, what does the afterlife looks like in this RP? Should I picture offices, building and other mundane things but with reapers or should I picture runes, gloomy cavern/foggy plain and magical doodads? Or something else?

Nice nice! Question, what does the afterlife looks like in this RP? Should I picture offices, building and other mundane things but with reapers or should I picture runes, gloomy cavern/foggy plain and magical doodads? Or something else?
It's an endless office building, full of bright white cubicles, grey carpeting, and fluorescent lighting.

Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler Xivi Xivi Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Ace Cream Ace Cream LazyDaze LazyDaze
Here's the main thread with the starter, come introduce yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back