Death City

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Death City

soul_eater___death_city_by_elclon-d3iwv0o.png

Death City houses the DWMA and provides homes for most - if not all - of the students who attend classes at the academy. Due to the presence of the DWMA, though, Death City does happen to have more than it’s fair share of criminals and dangerous incidents due to the people who oppose the DWMA. Granted, being encompassed by Lord Death’s own soul does offer the city a fair few protections as well.

Last edited:
Aiko Selmatu

Erika and Grace Taghan

For the Taghan twins, it had only been a few days since their last mission with Aiko. Despite the need for them to work out the details of their partnership, the twins had been pretty busy and there wasn't much chance to meet up with Aiko. However, they had decided to walk to class with Aiko today.

Grace and Erica went throught their normal daily routine. Getting up at a responsible hour, working together to make a healthy breakfast, cleaning up the mess, double checking that they had all their work done that was due for the day -- which in this case was nothing, and spending a little time to do some independent studying before they had to get ready to leave. They were leaving a little early today so that they could catch Aiko on the way to school

Once they had freshened up, they left their apartment dressed in a pair of their signature outfits that only differed in color. The initial thought was to meet Aiko on her way to school, but when they didn't run into her, Erika suggested checking Aiko's appartment. It wasn't long before they reached the destination and Grace was knocking on the door. Erika hung back slightly, the seriousness of the previous mission gone; being replaced by her usual timidity. She fidgeted nervously with her hat. It had been quite a while since she'd been here. It was bringing some of her old memories back, and for a moment she forgot that she had been reunited with her former meister.

The knock reverberated through the small apartment, taking a good bit of time traveling fthrough the heaps of junk that littered her place. What should of been a few simple rooms was much more like several interlocking hallways with various goods being scattered too and fro. It had gotten only worst since Erica would of last visited as Aiko's tendency to horde went on that much less abaited.

The normally energetic Aiko snored quite loudly, her body half off the bed with her head resting upon some old pizza boxes stacked up on the side, her legs on the bed. She was rather dishevaled, her white shirt from the day before being left on out of sheer laziness having passed out without changing into more fitting night attire. Drool slipped from the corner of her mouth as the odd angled caused her to snore a bit, entrenched in a deep sleep as the sound of knocking only made her foot twitch without seeming to make Aiko stir otherwise.

Grace knocked one more time, and then looked back to Erika -- who seemed preoccupied. "Hey... Erika? You know her better than I do. Where do you think she'd be? Could we have missed her on the way to school? Maybe she left earlier than us?"

"Hmm?" asked Erika, coming back to reality, "Oh, um... she didn't answer? Sh-she's not still in bed, is she? Oh Aiko..."

"What? No," responded Grace in disbelief, "She'd at least be up by now... wouldn't she?"

Erika blushed slightly and gave Grace a look that said everything. Stepping forward, Erika mumbled, "Hmm, I wonder..." Feeling under the mat in front of the door, Erika pulled out a key and looked at it, a little surprised, "Sh-she used to keep this key under the mat for me..."

After a moment's hesitation, Erika unlocked the door. However, it didn't open at first. Erika had to inch it open, as something was in the way. When her eyes beheld the room, her jaw dropped and she rhetorically asked, "What happened to this place?"

Piles upon piles of good lay sprawled around the place. Most of the stuff was garbage, old boxes and the like that had all but been piled up haphazrdly. Erika had managed to help curve Aiko's hoarding to some extent before, it seemed as if it had gone into a bit of overdrive in the time since the 'incident'. The sound of snoring could be heard faintly from over in the direction Erika knew Aiko's bedroom was... even if the pile of junk made it impossible to directly see even the doorway at this point.

Aiko's snoring only continued as she remained sprawled half on the bed and half on the pile of pizza boxes. The drool slipped down her cheek looking as if she had came back from a night of partying. In truth, it was more likely then not just Aiko's typical self shuffling around in weird positons as she tried to sleep, not being one very adapt at staying still in bed during her sleep. She often would wake up in weird positions.

Recovering from the initial shock, Erika began fording the waves of junk. There wasn't much room for feet to touch th floor, so Erika discerned a path of minimal destruction; avoiding anything that looked valuable and choosing instead to trample such things as the stray plastic bags or the occasional chinese take-out box. Grace slipped partway into the room as well, but she didn't get far before she was entranced by the mess. She absentmindedly asked, "Uh, Erika? You sure this is the right place? Because it just looks like a storage room to me... or maybe a janitor's closet? No, nevermind, I don't see any brooms."

Before she could answer, Erika had made her way around a wall of collectibles and found Aiko on the bed. It was worse than she expected. She rushed over and nudged Aiko, saying, "Hey, Aiko. Wake up. We have to get to class, and where's that alarm clock I got you?"

As if on queue, the sound of what appeared to be an alarm clock could be heard... faintly... burried deep under a pile of trash. Aiko groaned, cracking her eyes open, shuffling a bit as her weight shifted enough on the pizza boxes causing them to tilt and her body to roll off landing on the floor, her back side still up on the bed. She rubbed her eyes looking up a bit dazed.

"Nnn... 5 more minutes sis...." She muttered shuffling on the floor as she seeemd to try and sleep some more. It only lasting a little longer before she finally stiired, slipping off the bed, slowly propping herself up looking up sleepily. "Its... morning already?" She spoke out yawning and rubbing her eyes.

Erika blinked, "No we can't wait five more... wait... you have a sister too?"

"Come on guys, it's almost time for school. Hurry up," called Grace from the doorway.

Aiko heard Erika speak, shaking her head looking at her seemingly in thought before Grace suddenly spoke up. She suddenly shuffled up, shaking her head. "I gotcha... I gotcha... I'll hurry up... need tah... look good... and all..." She spoke a bit groggy in her voice as she shuffled over to get changed and fix herself up quickly before she would venture to class.

Erika started picking up some of the trash on the floor, doing what she could to clean the place up a little. Grace remained at the door, waiting impatiently to get going. She had never been late to class before, and she had no intention of starting now. When Aiko had been pretty much ready, she was practically dragged out the door as they started the walk toward the DWMA.

Aiko followed along reluctantly, still groggy as they arrived at the school. Her hand lifted up to rub her eyes, still struggling to fully wake herself up. She couldn't help but glance up as they arrived to see the notice on the door. She groggily walked forward, taking the lead. "Ah... class be canceled... let Aiko get more beauty rest... yes...." SHe spoke as he looked at the notice. She seemed to pause, her sleepy state suddenly shifting. She appeared oddly more alert reading through it.

"Class canceled... stay here... other class things later. A fitness class and a Hybrid weapon class thingy mostly as options." She spoke as she seemed to play up being groggy though being a little more' awake' in her tone. She wasn't really telling the full story of the note, glossing over the 'resonance class' with the 'mostly' comment. If they didn't know about it she would be much less likely to be nudged towards it.

Grace and Erika looked at each other when they heard about the weapon class. They were a unique type of weapon, but at the same time, they wanted to do something that included Aiko. Since Aiko made it sound like there were more classes, Erika shuffled forward to take a look for herself. Then her eyes lit up and she said, "Hey guys! They have a resonance seminar! That's perfect!"

Grace immediately stiffened up, casting a nervous glance toward Aiko to see what she would say. Grace found herself mumbling, "I... I don't know..."

Aiko looked rather uneasy as Erika went to read the message herself much to her own dismay. She heard her suggestion keeping up a smile trying to hide her uneasyness. Fortunately for her she could see Grace's response to it. It was an good enough out for her.

"Pfft yeah, we don't need that kinda stuff... it's boring anyways... let's do the fitness! Unless you guys want the hybrid class. I don't midn you guys doing that. The great Aiko supports you both in your own goals." SHe spoke with a thumbs up happy to find a way to deflect.

Erika looked at the two with concern and began, "But guys, the last time you tried to resonate..."

"The fitness class sounds good to me," chimed in Grace -- interrupting her sister, "Let's go!"

"H-hey, wait a minute!" called Erika, chasing after them.

Collab with: Hanarei Hanarei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back