• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πƒπžπšπ«π›π¨π«π§ -- 𝐀 π’π¦πšπ₯π₯ 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲

Buho

Roux Teen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by BΓΊho

Dearborn

A Small Town Mystery

GM

Buho

Tags

small town big secrets, pnw, ensemble cast, Twin Peaks, Alice is Missing, Pretty Little Liars

Blue Ridge Mountains

Fleet Foxes

• Premise

Dearborn, Washington -- a classic, picturesque little town in the woods that feels like it's frozen in time, with its historical buildings, preserved wildlife, soda fountain, and tight-knit community. Maybe you were born here, maybe you vacationed here as a kid, maybe you just moved here last week. But you know this: things like this just don't happen here.

On the eve of the town's 150th anniversary, six members of its community disappeared. No one knows where they went, or why. But there are whispers. And for one reason or another, you've decided to find out.

Hello, hello! My name is BΓΊho and I will be your GM. :) This is an RP I technically started a month ago, but it quickly lost steam before it began. Due to renewed interest, I decided to post a new interest check and see if it can pick back up!

I love all of the media I tagged in this post and have always wanted to write or run something in that vein. Because of my love for the genre and my love of TTRPGs, this RP in particular will have some special aspects to it that I haven't seen anyone else do. The main hook is: The mystery does have an answer, and it is properly up to you as players to solve it. I will give information to each of you in character discussions, so you will each have pieces of the puzzle, which you can choose to reveal at your own discretion. There's layers and lore to be discovered so if that kind of roleplay interests you, welcome aboard. :D

a

b

c

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Woo! Tagging my partner-in-crime NanLia NanLia as well!

And thank you for introducing me to this song as well Buho Buho . It's right up my alley and I vacation to the Blue Ridge Mountains all the time :D

I have been summoned ...

This looks great! I'm in if there's room.

I understand if there isn't any room left since this idea is so freakin' cool. It's right up my alley, but I understand if there's no more room left for anyone else to join!

I understand if there isn't any room left since this idea is so freakin' cool. It's right up my alley, but I understand if there's no more room left for anyone else to join!
Is there still time to join this? Always loved myself a small-town mystery!
We've got plenty of room! Just use the links in the post code (the star, people, and text bubble icons) to look around :^D

Super interested! Love little mysteries like these. Already got some characters brewing.

Intrigued! Sign me up if there's the space! I love rps that encourage a diverse cast.

How do I join this?
Click the comment icon button in the BBCode of the main post on this thread to hop in the Discord server and click the people icon to go to the character sheet and make a character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back