• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. We Need your Help. (Closed to group!)

Awesome! Sweet I just have to put together her team when I'm on my laptop again xD
Oh! And another quick question, does a Jolteon count as a fully evolved pokemon? Cause I want her partner to be fully evolved as well as a Jolteon.
If I have to pick one that's fine, just want to make sure lol

Awesome! Sweet I just have to put together her team when I'm on my laptop again xD
Oh! And another quick question, does a Jolteon count as a fully evolved pokemon? Cause I want her partner to be fully evolved as well as a Jolteon.
If I have to pick one that's fine, just want to make sure lol
I think Jolteon would count, just because it's technically a full evolve since Eevee is the first form, and there's no form after. Sorry :/ But you can definitely have an Eevee and then evolve it during the role play!

I think Jolteon would count, just because it's technically a full evolve since Eevee is the first form, and there's no form after. Sorry :/ But you can definitely have an Eevee and then evolve it during the role play!
Thats what I thought. But that's great to know! Thanks!
My gal should be up soon~

Well it's very impressive lol
I'm just trying to not screw up the code I have while on mobile xD

Edit: forget it lol
I'll make the Team section look better later xD

Well it's very impressive lol
I'm just trying to not screw up the code I have while on mobile xD

Edit: forget it lol
I'll make the Team section look better later xD
Yeah.. mobile isn't very code-friendly. I already know it kills my dropdowns....

And it's not even my code so if I mess up I'm screwed lol
Yeah, that could be a problem lol!

I'm excited for this to get started. All the teams look quite interesting!

...and I just realized all of my team are from different generations... awesome!

Yeah, that could be a problem lol!

I'm excited for this to get started. All the teams look quite interesting!

...and I just realized all of my team are from different generations... awesome!
It really does!!!

Nice lol
Mine go as far as Sinnoh xD

It really does!!!

Nice lol
Mine go as far as Sinnoh xD
Awesome! I've got gens 3,4,5 and 6 represented. I'm still not sure who will eventually round out Dante's team though...

Originally, I just picked some of my favorites, but I realized I got a bit of a theme going here with the chatty pokemon lol

Awesome! I've got gens 3,4,5 and 6 represented. I'm still not sure who will eventually round out Dante's team though...

Originally, I just picked some of my favorites, but I realized I got a bit of a theme going here with the chatty pokemon lol
Most of mine are from Kanto I think, other than Luxrat.
This whole character is based off the image I found years ago xD
With a pikachu hoodie, she had to be an electric type user lol

Picking your favorites is fine imo lol
The ones I chose are some of mine

Most of mine are from Kanto I think, other than Luxrat.
This whole character is based off the image I found years ago xD
With a pikachu hoodie, she had to be an electric type user lol

Picking your favorites is fine imo lol
The ones I chose are some of mine
Just be prepared for shenanigans.... that Zorua is a prankster, and she loves trying to fluster her trainer... it's gonna be hilarious

Just be prepared for shenanigans.... that Zorua is a prankster, and she loves trying to fluster her trainer... it's gonna be hilarious
Sora is legit a baby that Akira took under her wing, so she's very influential ^.~
She'll be happy to get into some messes lol
Akira won't be happy but Luc will deal with her xD

Sora is legit a baby that Akira took under her wing, so she's very influential ^.~
She'll be happy to get into some messes lol
Akira won't be happy but Luc will deal with her xD
... Zora is going to be a TERRIBLE influence!

At least until Gemini puts her foot...er... sheath... umm.... Until Gemini has had enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back