• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. OOC

Almost forgot about that ^^

What even makes Pokemon talking possible? Like, why can Meowth talk but Pikachu can't? I didn't watch the anime or anything, but there MUST BE A SCIENTIFIC REASON BEHIND IT. I'm ready to open my eyes.
In the anime, there was an episode that went over it. Meowth was abandoned and to survive taught himself English.

Almost forgot about that ^^

What even makes Pokemon talking possible? Like, why can Meowth talk but Pikachu can't? I didn't watch the anime or anything, but there MUST BE A SCIENTIFIC REASON BEHIND IT. I'm ready to open my eyes.
Meowth learned how to talk out of Love. I'm not kidding. He fell in love with another Meowth(Meowsie) before joining Team Rocket, but she belonged to a richer family. Meowth learned to talk (by watching language lessons and reading picture books) and walk on two legs in order to be more 'human' and win her heart. Unfortunately, she spurned his love, so he left to join team Rocket. He even comments he liked Team Rocket because the word 'Rocket' was his first word.

So in theory, any Pokemon can learn to talk if they are smart enough and put in the effort. ^^

Hey guys, unfortunately I won't be able to continue this role play. My health is really up in the air right now and I'm often too tired to reply or do much at all. I should have thought about this before I made the thread, but I was really excited and didn't want to let my tiredness hold me back... But I guess it did anyway. ^^;

So I won't be in control of this role play any longer, but, I'm not closing it off, either. I've given control over to izayoiix izayoiix , and I've told her all of my ideas and what I had planned, so you can all continue to role play and have fun.

I hope that everyone enjoys this for a long time, and I hope everyone has fun and has a great adventure! Thank you for signing up and starting this with me. I'm sorry I can't be here to see it through.

See you all around the site~ Feel free to talk to me as friends if you're interested!

It has for me too. I only remember all that because I was looking up stuff trying to make sure Dante's team talking wouldn't be pushing it...
Oh~ Research. Thank you, guys. You have opened my eyes XD

Hey guys, unfortunately I won't be able to continue this role play. My health is really up in the air right now and I'm often too tired to reply or do much at all. I should have thought about this before I made the thread, but I was really excited and didn't want to let my tiredness hold me back... But I guess it did anyway. ^^;

So I won't be in control of this role play any longer, but, I'm not closing it off, either. I've given control over to izayoiix izayoiix , and I've told her all of my ideas and what I had planned, so you can all continue to role play and have fun.

I hope that everyone enjoys this for a long time, and I hope everyone has fun and has a great adventure! Thank you for signing up and starting this with me. I'm sorry I can't be here to see it through.

See you all around the site~ Feel free to talk to me as friends if you're interested!
Thanks for going through with starting this roleplay, and hope your health finds some stability in the near future. :pine: See you around! :closed eyes open smile:

Okay guys! So I currently have everything that was currently planned for this rp, and I'm working on expanding/adding to what Artificial Sugar already had.
I will be asking you guys questions as to what you may want to see happen or if you want something specific to happen in regards to your character, let me know and I'll try to make it happen!

If anything, the next day or so will be pretty quiet while I get home from vacation and go over everything.
For my sake I might be making a new rp thread so I can update the first post, but keep everything else.
I'm not sure yet, but I will decide that as quickly as possible and hopefully let you all know tomorrow! If this happens, we'll just be copy and pasting what's already here into a new thread.

I really hope we can make this work, so please have a bit of patience with me while I gather everything I need! Let's keep this going and make it awesome!!!

Okay guys! So I currently have everything that was currently planned for this rp, and I'm working on expanding/adding to what Artificial Sugar already had.
I will be asking you guys questions as to what you may want to see happen or if you want something specific to happen in regards to your character, let me know and I'll try to make it happen!

If anything, the next day or so will be pretty quiet while I get home from vacation and go over everything.
For my sake I might be making a new rp thread so I can update the first post, but keep everything else.
I'm not sure yet, but I will decide that as quickly as possible and hopefully let you all know tomorrow! If this happens, we'll just be copy and pasting what's already here into a new thread.

I really hope we can make this work, so please have a bit of patience with me while I gather everything I need! Let's keep this going and make it awesome!!!
Hurray!! Btw, should we make a discord channel? It seems that some groups are doing that nowadays, but I'm not sure what you guys would think about it.

Hurray!! Btw, should we make a discord channel? It seems that some groups are doing that nowadays, but I'm not sure what you guys would think about it.
We can if enough people want to! I do have a Discord so I can make it happen while still keeping this OOC thread open for those who would rather not join it.

If you need any help, just let me know! ^^

Take care of yourself and keep us posted! You started what is sure to be an awesome RP, and I know I'm grateful for it. Get well soon!

We can if enough people want to! I do have a Discord so I can make it happen while still keeping this OOC thread open for those who would rather not join it.
Discord works for me. Would help to organize shenanigans. ^^

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
Tagging everyone so they can see this in case they aren't following the OOC closely.
Just want to make sure everyone gets to have a say in this at the moment~
Let me know if you have thoughts!
If you need any help, just let me know! ^^
Will do, thanks!!!
Discord works for me. Would help to organize shenanigans. ^^
Alright! Two for discord!

Oh, should I hold off on posting then? Or just go ahead and write something
I am down with a discord chat btw! I'm always on haha
I would still write your post, but hold off on actually posting it? I'll have an answer on where to post it for you tomorrow.
I'd be alright with Discord. I'm on there a lot anyways.
Alright! I'll make the discord shortly and then post the link once it's done! And if anyone else wants to jump in the chat, they'll be able to!

----

Another thing! I'm actually going to get rid of the posting order. Once Minou posts, wait for me to post (wherever we end up threadwise) and then anyone can post when at least a few people have posted after them.
I understand the idea behind a posting order but I don't particularly want to use it myself.
I'll explain my reasoning better if someone asks xD
I'm doing this all on mobile lol

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
Alright guys! Here it is! In case you're not in the discord, this is the new IC thread! I've already moved my post over and you have a day or two to do the same! Once everyone gets moved over in a few days I'll make another post that starts the plot. If after everyone/most everyone is moved over and people want to interact with others a little bit, go ahead and post again as long as it doesn't become a 1x1 situation.
HOWEVER! If by the time I make the plot post to move things along and you have not moved over your original post without explaining why to me, you will be skipped and likely dropped. If this happens and you come back later and explain to me why this happened, I might let you come back to the rp.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dear-pokémon-trainer-ic.352902/

What is happening? Is this Rp gonna die or?
No, not at all! Artificial Sugar said they couldn't handle running the rp due to health issues so they asked me to take it over and I agreed. So I made a new rp thread so I can update the first post, and currently we're copy and pasting the posts already made and putting them in the new thread.
Here's the link : if you want to continue with us, just copy and paste your old post and put it here. We're not worrying about a posting order so it doesn't matter who is before or after you.
And we also have a discord channel that we've been chatting on, so that's why it's a bit quieter here. If you want to join that I can grab the link for you!

I have no plans of letting this rp die, I just need a few more days to get settled back at home (I just got back from vacation) and to write up exactly what's happening next in the rp to get things moving! If you have any questions, just let me know!

loyalwolf loyalwolf
This is just a final reminder to either contact me or move your post over to the new thread. If by tomorrow I don't hear from you, I'll assume that you'll be dropping the rp.
You can find the link for both the Discord channel and new IC thread above if you plan to continue with us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back