• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokémon Trainer... [ IC ]

Summary

izayoiix

cяч мε α яıνεя
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

"We need your help!"

Send New Email
New Email Received
Pokemon Trainer
We Need your Help!
Hello, Pokemon Trainer!

This email has been sent to you in hopes that you'll receive it in a timely manner, and will be up for a new adventure. The professors have all gathered in Vermilion City to discuss the most recent disaster striking all Pokemon around the world. Someone, whether it be a group or one lone person, has been kidnapping Pokemon and brainwashing them, turning them into aggressive beasts that seem to have no thoughts at all, besides fighting and possibly killing other Pokemon and trainers.
Things are getting dangerous out there in the world, and we need your help to figure out who's doing this, and why.

And then, we need you to put a stop to it.

So, Pokemon Trainer, are you up for it? If you think you're up for the task, meet us in Vermilion City in two weeks, and get ready for a battle.

Alright guys! Here's the new IC thread! Once my old post is up, you are all free to copy and paste yours here. Don't worry about the order unless it matters to you that some posts stay in a certain order. I'll give everyone a day or two to get their post moved over before continuing on!
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
65788388ca5f4f2b6fca0c68a53be5c2--pokemon-shinx-pokemon-team.jpg
pichu_by_kiminukii-d48e2a5.jpg
5939c54548ab8039f84661d797644fd7---pokemon-pokemon-stuff.jpg
805399cffc7072c8022dfbdeb2611fcc.jpg
A K I R A ϟ T A I D A N A

ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

e2e3a2cb0e09e6de92d1cd9df45ef839.jpg

"Get out of my face..."
It had been a long day already and it didn't seem like it was going to be ending soon. Narrowing her sharp golden eyes, Akira crossed her arms across her chest, feeling the material of her hoodie wrinkle underneath her covered arms. "This isn't funny," she grumbled, almost snapping in a low voice. Luc let out a huff from behind her, laying on his side in the grass, watching his partner and fellow Pokemon with an amused look.

The raven-haired girl turned to look over her shoulder and glare at the lazing Luxray. "Don't start with me." she warned before turning back to stare down the tiny Pichu in front of her. "What have I told you about going off on your own?" she asked, her voice stern.

Sora's eyes began to water as the baby of the team looked up at the woman who took her in began to scold her. "Chu..." she whimpered, pushing out her lower lip. "Pichu chu...."

Akira rolled her eyes, bending down to be closer to Sora's height. She picked up the small electronic device that was laying between them and held it up at eye level. "Not a toy. Remember that." she said with finality before giving the small electric mouse a pat on the head, pushing her green headband down over her eyes.

"Pichu pichu pi!" Sora cried, hands waving wildly to try and push the cloth up so she could see again.

Shaking her head, Akira let out a small huff of air compared to a chuckle and walked over to Luc, dropping down beside the large Luxray. Letting out a soft hum, she leaned back, settling in for another nap when the device she'd just taken from Sora beeped at her. Akira groaned loudly, tossing an arm over her eyes, pushing her hood back slightly when she felt Sora jump on her stomach and poke at the device curiously. "No..." she mumbled to the tiny Pichu, sighing when the device beeped once more.

"Fine, fine!" she cried out, blindly reaching for the device and turning it on. Holding it above her face, she opened the unread email and sighed, tossing it down in front of Luc's face. He peered at it curiously before turning to look at his partner who was trying to sleep. He nudged her when she said nothing. She swatted him back, trying to roll over onto her side, only to be stopped when he grabbed the back of her baggy hoodie with his teeth. "Luc!" she cried, throwing herself onto her other side to face him now.

He nudged the device with his nose. "Ray."

"I don't wanna! I haven't had a nap today!" Akira complained, glaring at the small device. Luc growled lowly, making her narrow her eyes. She stared back, holding out for a few minutes, leaving Sora to glance back and forth between the two.

"Chu?"

"Fine!" she cried, annoyed now. Jumping to her feet in a fluid movement, she snatched her bag off the forest floor and shrugged it on her shoulder, picking up the tablet from in front of Luc. "Sora, up." she commanded, lowering her hand for the Pichu to jump onto.

"Pi!" she cried, running over and jumping onto the offered hand and scurrying up Akira's arm so she could sit on her shoulder.

The raven-haired girl looked back at her partner, still laying in the grass, his tail flicking back and forth. "Luc, let's go." she grumbled at him, ignoring his rumbling growl that she knew was a laugh. She let out a huff of air before turning on her heel, her bangs flying in her face at the sudden movement as she stalked down the road, headed towards the nearest city, Luc slowly getting up and walking behind her.

Luckily, she'd already been in the Kanto region and sitting outside of Vermillion City when she got the email. It made traveling easier. She really needed a nap.

location: random route/Vermillion City | scenario: - | tags: -

Interacting With: None
Team Changes: None

0bdda76ad903c09ad27c8870c37443b8--anime-art-girl-anime-girl-cute.jpg

Lisa Moreau
Celadon City Department Store
Lisa walked through the store with the usual wonder in her eyes whenever she spotted new and exciting garments to wear. It really was surprising that she chose to be a Pokemon trainer instead of a model when she was a young girl. As she strode through the endless halls and shops, still starstruck at everything she was seeing around her, her phone buzzed a little. Coming to a halt, Lisa reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, noticing a small message across her screen indicating to her that she had recieved an email. Somewhat interested, she went over and leaned against a wall, deciding it'd be best to avoid just standing in everyone's way while she read this email.

The girl's interest peaked as she spotted the title: "We Need your Help!" This message certainly seemed to be a cut above all the meaningless poems and love letters she recieved from the usual starstruck boys who cross her path on a day-to-day basis, so she decided to entertain it and tapped on the message as it appeared on her screen. Lisa's eyes noticeable widened a little as she raised an eyebrow, the message mentioned some sort of problem with someone making Pokemon aggressive and professors meeting in Vermillion City to discuss this issue. Well, Vermillion isn't too far from here, and besides, It would be nice to see if the Pokemon Fan Club has made any progress since my split with Michael last year.

A smirk stretched across her face, she had this feeling of being a little girl again and looking out into the world for adventure, and she couldn't help but feeling happiness at that thought. She pulled out her earphones and plugged them into her phone, deciding to stick around for a bit longer to do some shopping before heading to Vermillion City. Stopping by several shops, Lisa bought some Pokeballs, healing items, and a couple of new tops and shorts for herself. Walking outisde, Lisa decided to make her way towards her rented apartment in order to pack a small bag worth of clothes before heading out to Vermillion City. Once her bag had a small amount of clothing items in and she had collected her money to be able to live over there, Lisa headed out.

Vermillion City
As Lisa spotted Vermillion City, night time was falling on the Kanto region, making it the perfect time for her to arrive and be able to sleep a little. She decided that she'd make her way to a hotel and check in to have a place to sleep for the night and go out the next day. The next day, she woke up in her room with a very angry stomach. Maybe I should've eaten something yesterday instead of going straight to bed. Hopping out of bed, the girl made her way to the bathroom and got herself ready, doing her hair and changing into fresh clothing for the day. As soon as she decided she was ready to go outside, she grabbed her purse with her Pokeballs and money, and she walked out onto the streets of Vermillion City.

It was still early in the morning, so she decided to let her Pokemon out of their Pokeballs since not too many people were roaming around the streets at that time. Out of all her Pokemon, the only one that posed any sort of problem was Klang due to his sheer size, which took up a lot of space admittedly. "Hey guys, sleep well?" Tiana and Lia yawned a bit and nodded somewhat absent-mindedly, while Archie lightly headbutted Lisa's leg, whining about how hungry he was rather audibly. Klang just stood there like some kind of overpaid security guard hell-bent on protecting his trainer, giving dirty looks to anyone who walked too close to Lisa and her Pokemon. "Calm down big guy," Lisa placed her hand on the Metagross' head and rubbed it lightly, "now what do you guys say we go get some food?" She had clearly touched a nerve, as all of her Pokemon, even Klang, were reduced to the equivalent of hungry children at the mere mention of a meal.

Lisa couldn't help but laugh a little, seeing such a giant and mean-looking Pokemon acting so out-of-character. "Well let's go find the Pokemon Fan Club then!" Even though she had had a falling out with one of the members of the Fan Club, Lisa's Pokemon still held fond memories of the place and all of the people there, so they were clearly excited to go there. Much to their dismay, however, the old location of the Fan Club was closed for reasons unknown to Lisa. "Maybe they moved to another city or something," Lisa clearly noticed that her Pokemon, especially Klang, were very disappointed to see this, "but don't worry, we'll find them soon enough, but first we need to go find something to eat because I'm starving!" As sad as it made her to see her Pokemon so disappointed, at least the mention of food brought them back to relatively good spirits, so they decided to walk the streets again and search for somewhere to eat.

Deep within the forests of Central Kanto, a lone figure was traveling gracefully from tree to tree. Upon further inspection, one would notice long blue tendrils both wrapped around the body and aiding in travel. Stopping to take a drink, Kyle Tsuda sat down on a large branch and swung his legs freely. As he reached for his water bottle, a Pokemon loosened itself from the boy's waist and climbed out of his backpack. "Good work, Medusa. You are really getting the hang of this." he said, suppressing a chuckle at the lame joke. Medusa for her part rolled her eyes and chose not to acknowledge her leader's humor. Instead, the Tangela reached into the backpack and retrieved a water bottle for herself.

"Well, we should probably try moving north. Maybe then we'll find that rare Pokemon. That 'expert' assured me this was the place to find something worth my time, but he was a little too dodgy with the specifics. What do you think?" Kyle put his water back in its holster just as Medusa placed her own into the backpack. In response, Medusa lifted up her tendrils in a mock shrug. Kyle frowned as he got up. He didn't really like wasting time, but at least the forest was nice. They hadn't run into too much trouble, just the occasional Mankey, and even those didn't seem too bad. He even took a few pictures of them on the off chance they'd be worth anything. In any case it was time to get moving. Medusa reached up and climbed back inside the backpack and wrapped her vines around Kyle's waist. Just as they were about to take off, Kyle's phone buzzed.

"Hold on Medusa, it looks like I got a message." he said reaching into his pocket. He scanned through the email several times to get a firm grasp on what was going on. Apparently, someone out there was turning Pokemon into mindless killing machines. Kyle grit his teeth in anger. He hated the thought of Pokemon being used as tools of violence. "Okay, change of plans. We'll be heading south instead. It seems there's trouble."

----------------

With some disdain, Kyle eyed Vermillion City from the entrance. He didn't like spending too much time in anywhere larger than a town, but he couldn't refuse the call to action. Stepping back from the city a bit, he let out his team. Ukko, strange as he was, yawned and lay back on the grass, clearly not sensing any danger and immediately choose to take a nap. Kyle nudged the sheep Pokemon with his foot, the latter blinking a few times before getting up. The others provided no trouble. "Okay team, we're on a mission today. Medusa, you'll recall the email I received about two week ago, but I didn't tell the others yet." Kyle said before reading aloud the email to his Pokemon, "I chose now to inform you all to avoid any of you getting anxious. At this moment, we are just outside Vermillion City, so please prepare yourselves in case you are needed." Kyle patted each Pokemon on the head and then returned them to their balls.

With that done, Kyle sighed and entered the city proper. The email didn't say where in Vermillion they had to be, so for the time being he might as well get a room at a hotel. Kyle wasn't particularly fond of hotels, but sleeping outside the city would make it harder to know when the meeting was to start. The email had neglected to include a meeting place beyond the city itself, and it didn't include any names. It would be too awkward for him to just ask around, so his best bet was to stay here. After a quick trip to a fairly cheap hotel to book a room, Kyle decided he might as well wander the streets and look around. Maybe he'd find some exploration gear, or better yet hear a rumor to be verified after this little adventure?

Rosena smiled as she and her pokemon enjoyed their lunch. They had been travelling through Kanto, the last stop before this being Celadon City. They left Saffron city about an hour ago and were sitting peacefully near a body of water, so the aquatic member of the team could be out of his pokeball. The next stop would be Vermilion City for a few days"Did you all enjoy your lunch?" Her team all let out happy cries, causing her to grin. "I'm glad." Cinder moved so she could lay on Rosena's lap, which she didn't mind. After all, he fire type wasn't that big or heavy. As for the rest of her team, they seemed to be content. Poseidon was happily swimming about since he had room, Decibelle was hanging on tree branch and Harlequin had fallen asleep after finishing his meal.

The sudden buzzing of her phone disrupted the peace. Sighing, she pulled the disruptive device out and checked it. "An email?...Hm." After reading through the email, she frowned. "That's horrible..." Putting her phone away, she picked up Cinder and put her on the ground next to her. She immediately stood up. "Alright guys. We're going to Vermilion City early...Poseidon, you need to go in your poke ball for a while. But I promise I'll let you out again, okay?" Poseidon looked sad for a moment before seeming to sigh and nod. She gave the water type a sympathetic smile as she returned him to his pokemon. "Decibelle, come sit on my shoulder. Cinder, I'll just carry you and Harlequin." Cinder seemed happy to be picked up. Harlequin, however, woke up as he was lifted up. Decibelle slowly flew onto Rosena's shoulder. With a determined look on her face, she headed in the direction of her destination. "Let's get going!"

"See? That didn't take long." She placed Harlequin down, smiling as the ghost type looked around curiously. Cinder was now the one asleep. "The hotel isn't expecting us for an hour or two...How about we look around?" Harlequin and Decibelle each gave her a look that seemed to say "Yes". Smiling, she started looking around. The nearby shops were certainly capturing her attention though.

HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever

Leanna Ivy Lin O'Dwell

6e0febfdff2bcb2e4c7d1565c1f3cc2b--manga-anime-girl-kawaii-anime-girl.jpg
Leanna had been helping her mother in her garden when her phone had buzzed. "Give me a sec mum" Leanna called reaching into her bag and digging around for the buzzing phone. When she found her phone she saw an email pop up. "What's this?" she asked herself opening the email, taking some of the time to read it carefully. Afterward, she looked up to her mother. "Looks like I got another adventure mum!" Leanna sounded excited as she ran over to her mom's side showing the message to her.

Her mother looked nervous, to say the least. But she smiled, hugging Leanna and wish her luck before she turned to get back to her garden. Leanna then rushed to the house to grab supplies for her adventure to Vermilion City. She didn't live too far away from it, a half day's walk at most. She ran up the stairs to her room, Her Pokemon laying around playing with different objects in her room. "Guys..." She sighed seeing the mess they had made. "You were supposed to be cleaning, not making this worse." she sighed knowing that she couldn't leave her room a mess while she's gone. Her Pokemon all turned toward her, everyone looking ashamed except for one. "Scandal, was this your idea?" The little lizard almost chuckled but as soon as Leanna took one step toward him he froze, noticing he had done wrong. Leanna held out Scandal's Pokeball in her hand. "Pokeball, now." she huffed as scandal reluctantly returned to his Pokeball. Leanna returned her gaze to the rest of the Pokemon who were now trying to clean up their messes from playing. She let out a soft sigh knowing that she'd have to get her room cleaned and go in the morning to head to Vermilion City instead of now.

The next morning
Leanna woke up early, her Pokemon all sleeping around her wither on her bed, or on the floor beside her. She rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes and got ready for the day. By the time she was done most of her Pokemon had woken up. All except for Scandal. "Someone's gonna miss breakfast," Leanna called as she and her other Pokemon started out the room and began to head downstairs. Before they had even gotten half way down the stairs Scandal had woken up and was squishing his way past everyone else to get some food. Leanna just chuckled as they all finished getting downstairs to find her mom making them all breakfast before they left.

After breakfast, her mother gave Leanna another hug, then she and her four Pokemon companions friends were on their way. Scandal had made his way onto her shoulder and had curled up around her neck and under her chin as if a long scarf. Snowcone and Buttercup had chosen to stay in their Pokeballs, and Gibby stayed following close behind her.

It was about lunch time when Leanna finally made it to Vermilion City. Gibby let out a soft growl as he bent down and nudged Leanna's shoulder. Leanna reaches up and patted the large Pokemon's head. "I know, I know. We're all hungry." She paused looking back toward the city. "Let's get something to eat, then we'll find a place to stay." Gibby let out a soft growl of approval as they headed into the city to find something for lunch.

• "Here we go again..." Luca rubbed her forehead and shook her head.

They had been traveling for a few days towards their next city, where Dante hoped to take on the resident gym leader. At present, they were on a Route where trainers were known to gather to test their skills and see how they stacked up with other trainers who were on their journey. In other words, it was a place to see and be seen, and show off how powerful your team was. It was just off this route that they came across a rather detestable sight: A trainer kicking an injured Growlithe as the poor thing whimpered under every kick.

"Useless! You haven't even figured out how to use flamethrower yet, so what good are you?! It's no wonder you can't even win a single battle! Worthless piece of shit! " The trainer hissed as another kick crashed into the Growlithe's side.

Luca didn't need to look up to know that Dante was already on the move. She didn't need to see his aura to know he was a dangerous kind of pissed off. The kind of pissed off that meant this trainer, who was, judging by his size, likely 18 by now, was about to get a very painful lesson.

"Taking all bets on how this dipshit will react.. My money's on him pissing himself" Zora snickered as she sat down next to Luca. Zora still didn't understand why Dante always went out of his way like this, but honestly, it was highly entertaining, so she went along with it. It was fun to watch Dante beat the tar out of assholes, after all.

"He.... probably will faint.." Sonata murmured from Zora's other side as one hand came up to partially cover her mouth as she watched. "I just hope that poor Growlithe is okay..." she murmured, focused more in the injured Pokemon than the inevitable fight that was about to happen. She hated seeing other Pokemon hurt like that for no reason... Even she wanted to see this....this... this big meaniepants to get what he deserved!

Luca sighed. "Someone like him? He's going to be crying. Like the little bitch he is..." Luca muttered with some venom in her voice as she self consciously touched the scarf around her neck. For her, this trainer reminded her too much of someone she wanted nothing more than to forget. If Dante wasn't already about to do something, she sure as hell would have...

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?!" Dante snapped as he got close to the boy, his eyes narrowed dangerously as yet another kick sent the Growlithe tumbling over. The trainer didn't even bother looking up as he strode over to where the Growlithe still lay. "Mind your own damn business. I'm just teaching my Pokemon a lesson on being weak" He pulled back his foot to deliver another kick.

The Growlithe shielded its head with its paws, waiting for the inevitable impact. A voice cried out and the Growlithe looked up from its paws to see its abuser slumped against a nearby tree.

"How do you like being kicked, jackass?" The Growlithe almost jumped as its head turned to see Dante standing over it. It looked completely stunned, unable to comprehend what was happening. Why had this new human stepped in?...

"Sonata, see to his injuries please... I'll be done here in a minute..."

"On it!" Sonata darted from her position with Luca and Zora right behind her. Luca tagging along to keep Sonata safe, and Zora because she wanted a better seat to watch the fight.

The trainer looked from Dante to his team as they came into view. "Pssh THOSE are your Pokemon?! They're a bunch of runts!" He scoffed rubbing his side, seeming to gain some confidence when he saw the diminutive stature of Dante's team. "You know, I'm feeling like a nice guy.... If you get on your knees and beg for forgiveness, I might forget about that little surprise attack" The trainer snickered as he stood up, tossing out the rest of his team. Despite trying to act tough, he still rubbed his side where Dante's kick had landed. Clearly his ego wasn't going to let him back down... This particular jackass was none other than Zayne Harken, a notorious delinquent/asshole that frequented this area to beat up new trainers. His team, now revealed, consisted of an Onix, a Scyther, and a Krookodile. The Growlithe, it seemed, was a new addition to his team that wasn't quite up to snuff....

"Or, ya know, I could just beat the apology out of ya" The trainer smirked as he stood behind his larger team, clearly thinking the size of his team, and the fact one was fully evolved, would be enough to intimidate Dante. The poor guy didn't know what kind of shitstorm he had just set free....

Dante held up his arms, Gemini's tassels snaking around his arms all the way up to his shoulders as he pulled her free from her sheathe. There was no point in wasting words on low-life jackasses like this one. Perhaps he would be better served letting his team fight with him, but he was so pissed off he wanted to handle this himself!

"Oh this is going to be fun!" "Agreed...This self destructive little dickwaffle doesn't realize just how terribly fucked he is...." "Like a sandpaper-coated railroad spike right in the down-under!" "You read my mind!" Gemini's notoriously filthy mouth came out in glorious fashion as she talked to herself.

The trainer's grin slowly dropped when he realized Dante wasn't backing down. Hearing the banter from Gemini also seemed to give him pause, but whatever survival instinct told him to run, he chose to ignore it. "Kick his ass!"

With no hesitation, the Scyther shot forward, wings fluttering to give him added speed as the distance shrank to nothing. The Scyther was a blur, using agility or some similar ability to move so fast it was hard to track. It was a flurry of feints, but the real attack was delayed, likely to instill fear...

'Shit... my eyes can't keep up!' Dante's eyes darted in every direction as he tried to figure out where the attack would come from. Gemini couldn't help but be proud of him. When her tassels were locked on him, she could feel his heart beating. Even now, in this situation, his heart was not panicking. There was delight in her eyes as they followed the Scyther's every move.

"Just let us guide you.. Relax....." Gemini spoke in his mind, her voice unusually calm as both halves of her spoke at once. Dante wasn't a skilled enough swordsman yet to handle this alone, but, then again, he wasn't exactly alone. He never was.

Dante slowly nodded, closing his eyes as he took a breath. He knew what was going to happen next, and it was always a strange, surreal feeling. When he exhaled, his eyes snapped open. Both eyes were now the same shade of gold as Gemini's.

Anyone familiar with Doublade or with any of its evolutions could tell you that the entire line was capable of possessing those that held it by the hilt. In most such cases, the Pokemon used its host as little more than a puppet or a doll. This, however, was not the same case. In this particular case, the Pokemon only partially possessed the host. Rather than subjecting the host to the Pokemon's will, this allowed them to function as a single unit. A symbiotic relationship, if you will.

Of course, this had some drawbacks. For instance, everything that could be done depended on Dante's own physical ability. If they pushed his body too far, it would start to break down. This was a common occurrence if the Pokemon was new to the ability, or if the user was not yet adjusted to it.. Gemini, had mastered this technique with her previous Master, and adapted herself to Dante's abilities by having him train with her.. Even still, this was only perhaps the third time Dante had used the technique.

In this new state, Scyther didn't seem to be moving quite so fast, at least not to the eyes he now shared with Gemini.

'I see it now.... Let's see how this speed freak likes aerial ace!' A smirk crossed Dante's lips as the Scyther closed in from Dante's off hand side. He spun on his heel, Gemini flying so fast through the air that a whistling sound accompanied the swing. The crimson blade slammed right into Scyther's side just before its own bladed arms could cut down Dante. The clobbered Pokemon was sent spiraling out of control, crashing headlong into Krookodile and knocking both the crasher and the crashee unconscious.

"Holy shit-! I mean... P... pretty impressive, but that won't work on my Onix!" The trainer stammered out, moving to hide behind the overgrown rock snake. No doubt the Onix was his iron wall and his last defense.

"Hit him with iron tail!" Zayne called from out of sight.

"Well I don't very much plan on staying in place long enough to let him hit us" "Definitely not"

'This is going to hurt later....But damn it's gonna look cool!' Dante felt his arms brace as he suddenly was shot into the air. Gemini, with her tassels was able to lift Dante into the air by his shoulders, just out of harm's way as the iron tail crashed where he had just been. This, however, wasn't the part he was worried about.

Trainer and Pokemon were thinking the same thing....

Dante was soon above the Onix. He held his breath, bracing as Gemini caused his whole body to spin like a bladed top to crash down right into the nape of the Onix's spine, sending the massive Pokemon crashing to the ground in a heap.

"What the fuck is this guy?!" Zayne gasped and shielded his face as dust kicked up, obscuring his vision. How could one guy and one Pokemon wipe the floor with his whole damn team.

"I am your worst fucking nightmare...." Dante hissed as one of Gemini's blades just barely touched Zayne's throat as the trainer was backed up against a tree.

"Here we go, girls, let's see who got it right!" Zora nudged Sonata and Luca, the three as well as Growlithe watching now.

"Wh-what do you want from me?!" Zayne sputtered out, looking from Dante's unflinching expression down to the cold blade that touched his throat. The fear in his eyes was evident, as was the lack of empathy in Dante's, which had returned to normal for now.

"People like you disgust me... What gives you the right.... no.... the audacity treat your Pokemon like that?.." Dante's voice was low, menacing, such that there was no doubt Zayne needed to select his words incredibly carefully now.

"I... I... He... He was weak, that's all-"

"BULLSHIT" Dante cut in, his eyes flashing with anger as the blade pressed a little more firmly against Zayne's neck.

"I'm sorry! I'msorrypleasedon'tkillmeIdon'twannadie!" The words all stumbled out at once as Zayne burst into tears, fear evident in his eyes and in the way his voice shook.

"Damn.... Looks like Luca wins this round..." Zora puffed her cheeks out irritably, her ears laying flat as Luca smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I told you...."

Dante pulled the sword away from Zayne's throat. Zayne started to breathe normally, relief in his eyes until he saw Dante pull back and swing the sword for his neck. He screamed and scrunched his eyes shut as a dull thud echoed right in his ear. One of Gemini's blades was stuck into the tree behind Zayne, the blade just an inch from actually cutting into his neck.

A noticeable wet spot was forming on Zayne's pants as he opened his eyes, seeing the blade so close. His breathing was haggard, like one who had just run a marathon.

"Ha! I knew he'd piss himself!" Zora rolled to her side laughing at the sight. Even Luca was snickering at the entire display.

"If I ever find out about you abusing Pokemon again.... I will personally hunt you down and finish this... Do I make myself clear?..." Dante hissed. Zayne slowly nodded his head, trembling from head to toe. From where Zayne stood, Dante seemed to be bigger than any giant.... His presence was just... completely overwhelming...

Dante pulled Gemini free from the tree, letting her float back into her sheathe. He gave the boy one last look before he walked back towards his team and the Growlithe, who by now was looking a lot better thanks to Sonata's Heal Pulse.

Left alone, Zayne looked around at his defeated team, a hand slowly reaching up to his neck, which had just moments ago been on the line. His eyes slowly rolled back and he collapsed in a heap.

"It looks like everyone's a winner this time" Luca chuckled, looking up as Dante approached. Zora was on her back, struggling to breathe through her laughter as her legs flailed above her. "Such a bitch! A total puss!" she coughed out through her laughter.

Sonata, meanwhile, was just sitting with the Growlithe, petting it gently. When Dante got close, the poor thing cowered in front of him. "It's alright... Dante is nothing like that... that.... that big meanieface...." she cooed, still harboring some distaste for the Growlithe's former trainer.

Dante knelt down, holding his left palm out so the Growlithe could sniff his hand. "It's okay.... I'm a friend..." He murmured, giving the poor Pokemon a gentle smile.

The contrast was like night and day. It was hard to believe that this was the same person that had damn near threatened to kill that abusive trainer just moments ago.

"Dante... your arm..."
    Sonata murmured moving over to his right side, where the arm was hanging limply by his side. Concern was evident in her eyes as she started to check him over, holding her hands on his arm to push a Heal Pulse under his skin.

"Yeah.... I still haven't gotten the hang of that trick...." Dante admitted with a sheepish grin. "At least it was just the right arm this time!" "True, last time both of his arms were wrecked!" Gemini chimed in. It was true, the last time he had 'linked' with Gemini, both of his arms had been rendered pretty much useless until Sonata got done with them.

"Must you always be so reckless, Dante? You know the rest of us could have kicked their asses too..." Luca added with a sigh. Dante shook his head. "I know, but that guy pissed me off, so I wanted to take care of him personally" he shrugged his shoulders, watching as the Growlithe hesitantly sniffed his hand, then allowed him to pet him.

"You know... I know someone who was looking for a house Pokemon... She's got a little boy that could use a friend" Dante mused, the Growlithe immediately perking up, staring up at him intently. "I get the feeling you'd like that-" He didn't even finish as the Growlithe leaped up to his chest, licking his face excitedly.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Dante laughed as he held Growlithe with his good arm while Sonata finished patching the other one. "Zora, would you mind getting his Pokeball off that asshole?"

Zora, at last able to breathe regularly, nodded, still catching her breath as she padded over to the unconscious Zayne to sniff out the right ball. It didn't take long before she dropped the ball on Dante's lap.

"Thanks Zora.. Now, let's find the nearest center. Luca, call Doctor Valerie on the way and fill her in." Dante stood up, still holding the excited Growlithe with his left arm. Sonata climbed up onto his right shoulder so she could keep up her work on his arm, Luca took up post on his left shoulder, and Zora? Well, she decided to hop up and sit on his head like a big, plushie hat.

"All aboard! Next stop, the Pokemon Center" Dante laughed, making a sound like a train horn as he started off while Luca started dialing the number for the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary.

Click the Pokemon for more information(UPDATED)...

Luca the Riolu:

Luca is kinda like Dante's shadow. Wherever he is, it's a safe bet she's not too far behind. She tends to be the more mature and responsible member of Dante's team, and she is not afraid to scold him if he does something without thinking in the name of protecting Pokemon. Even though she scolds him, she can't help but admire him for being the way he is. If she's honest, she wouldn't change a thing about him, even if it worries her.

Never one to shy down from a fight, Luca does have a softer side. She actually helps Dante prepare meals for the team, even doing all the work herself on occasion. She's gotten quite good at telling by scent what foods are freshest.

Sonata the Kirlia:

Shy, timid, and delicate tend to be the three most common words that come to mind when you look at little Sonata. Really, that's how she is most of the time, at least around those she's not familiar with. The only real time that changes is when she's performing. In those moments, she's like a whole different Pokemon. She's confident, vocal, and, well, the spotlight loves her. She starts every performance with her eyes closed due to an overwhelming and nearly crippling stage fright. Once she gets started though, she'll put on a show you'll never forget.

Of Dante's team, she's the sweet one. In spite of claustrophobia, monophobia, and a slew of other phobias, she's one of the first to go out of her way to try and comfort others. She, like Dante, hates to see people upset.

Nothing makes Sonata happier than to sing with Dante and the rest of her team.

Zora the Zorua:

The certified "wild child" of the team, Zora is a regular prankster. Charismatic, cunning, and sharp as they come, she can even trick Luca into participating in her pranks from time to time. Though she does take her pranks too far on occasion, she never means to actually hurt anyone. Although she seems to have a devil-may-care attitude most all the time, she really does care about Dante and her teammates. Like Luca, she's not afraid to get her fur ruffled in a fight.

Of all of his team, Zora is the only one with any sense of direction outside of the Sanctuary. Though Luca, Sonata, and Dante can navigate that maze with no issue, they can never seem to stay on track anywhere else without Zora's guidance. Of course, her idea of 'guidance' is to sprawl out on Dante's head and point out directions from her perch.

To date, her favorite illusion to use is her "human form": a young woman with red hair, and ample 'assets' which she uses to fluster her poor trainer.

Gemini the Doublade:

Easily the oldest member of Dante's team (given she's older than all of them and Dante put together), you'd think she'd be the natural leader. Well, centuries of isolation left her a bit 'off'. She is prone to talking to herself, and generally seems to be a bit airheaded 90% of the time.

When she's serious though, it's like a totally different Pokemon. She's tough, fast, and easily Dante's strongest Pokemon. Prone to profanity and with one hell of a bloodlust, she is not a Pokemon you want to piss off. Thankfully, the only time she really gets this way is when Dante is in serious danger, though she will still drop plenty of profanity whenever she fights, regardless.

Gemini takes up constant residence on Dante's back. When needed, she either fights autonomously, or she wraps her tassels around Dante's arms so the duo can fight in tandem. Although he's far from the swordsman her previous Master was, she never seems as happy as when the two are fighting together.

Francis Joyeux

8Qlm-CbGq8Y59VEDhkxluj3xBQWY91GnKz_wE1OqpjnVR2dZumIEoOkR-t7X0tH_jPIDgsLR50Af6Z6mTtgVXJyPg_EaCZj-G9py64ixDtxciTmEnaXSpu0oRU8bplFcZ1q2GS8j

Lumiose City

Enjoying his time off, Francis was spending it with his cousin in lumiose City. Despite being back in his home region, where contests were not as popular, he managed to attract attention from a few tourists much to his petite cousin’s annoyance.

“Wow! Didn’t you just win a contest in Kanto? My sister was watching it on tv!” An excited youngster asked as Francis laughed politely as his excitement. He had just finished collecting his fifth and last ribbon needed for the Kanto Grand Festival.

“And you remember me from just that? What an amazing memory!!”

“Allen! Don’t bother the stranger and come over here this instant!” With his mother’s warning, the boy quickly waved good-bye and dashed off. Francis waved good-bye and turned back to his awaiting cousin. He flashed an apologetic look and they continued to their usual cafe.

--

“Do you I should have given him an autograph? For his sister? Or would that be too much?” The blue haired boy mused over his drink. They had only just sat down but he was still thinking about the boy. His cousin, Mimi, rolled her eyes as she sipped her cappuccino.

“Honestly, you asking is already too much. It was a miracle he even recognized you without your get up. Prince Francis She teased playfully. He didn’t react and only took a sip from his lemonade. She raised an eyebrow. “What? Don’t feel like joking, Francis? Don’t tell me you are still upset over Taivo.” The grimace on his face said it all.

“Even best friends need to split up. Look at me and Lanita. She’s all the way in Sinnoh.”

“Ah, I know I know!’ He sighed. “But we been traveling together since I started adventuring. I have tagged along to his gym battles and he’ll come to my contests. I’m happy he got the chance to travel to Unova but … now it feel empty going alone. “ He pouted before perking up. “How about you come with me! I might grab a few more ribbons just for fun but The Grand Festival isn’t for a few more months.”

“Oh Arceus no. I do not like traveling. Just go alone and make some new friends.”

He shrugged but it wasn’t a bad idea. He did like making new friends, he just missed his old ones. He tried to look on the bright side and smiled at his cousin. “You know what? You’re right. I’m sure it’ll be fine. Who knows what’s waiting out there for me. Oh, and it’s not like I won’t see Tai again.” She nodded in agreement. Happy to move on from this topic.

“So, let me tell you everything you missed here! EH?” She narrowed her eyes as Francis’ phone buzzed wildly next to to his glass. “Tables are not for phones, Francis.” He apologized and grabbed it. He couldn’t not answer and he read the new email. His eyes widen with the news. Was this a sign? He opened his mouth to tell his cousin but closed it and put the phone away instead.

“Sorry about that! How about I make it up to you and we can go shopping after this." Her pout melted as she smirked. He knew her too well.

Vermilion City
Two week later, he arrived in Vermilion city. He had told his family it was all for another contest but honestly it was to learn about this pokemon crisis. He had the time after all.Maybe, he’ll be able to help someone, he had always wanted to do more than just pretend to be a prince. Now, he can actually do princely things like save the day! He grinned to himself as he walked along the shops, adjusting his hat so it wouldn’t fall. He eyed a nice bag on display when he heard singing in the distance. It stuck him as oddly familiar but he didn’t want to pass up a chance for some city sponsored karaoke. Man, did he want it to be karaoke.

V

7b8eab302650fa55123bfe8829c554da.jpg
"Ha..." He sighed and put a leaf to his mouth.

When he left, he'd thought he could manage to travel to Vermilion City with the map he took from the touring office. Such foolishness. Any Pokemon from the Enlightened Forest could tell you that. Except for V. It took a full day before V realized that he doesn't understand maps and that maps won't communicate with him. Of course, his friends already knew that this would happen. Which leads us to this moment...

No progress... V was sitting high on a tree in a forest, waiting for Pidgey and Eve to come back from scouting the area. Arrow sat on his shoulder, singing, as V played his leaf. They, of course, attracted quite an audience. Meanwhile, Night was asleep in his Pokeball, and Skye was sleeping peacefully on his head. Skye was lulled to sleep by the soft melodies echoing into the far depths of the forest, but Night almost always slept during the day because he was busy looking out for the team during the night. V was really thankful for that.

With the Crazy Pokemon (CPs) running around these days, he felt uneasy. He felt both bad and uneasy sending Pidgey and Eve to scout. It might be dangerous... His internal clock was telling him that it had been about an hour since they both left. As time passed by, his unease grew. Yet, the only thing he could continue doing was sit and wait until they came back. It made it significantly easier for Pidgey to find him, after all. A few minutes later, V's left arm settled into a horizontal position. Only a few seconds later, two birds settle down on the blue leather hood covering his arm. Arrow sang a greeting while Skye remained blissfully unaware.

"Welcome back. Good work," he said and smiled. He thanked Arceus that they returned to him safely. The surrounding Pokemon dispersed back into the forest, not very keen on attacking the friendly human. Though V was sad that his and Arrow's audience left, it was okay as long as he had his team. He just hoped that the Pokemon of this forest stayed safe.

Vermilion City
After a few hours and several stops at some minor towns, they've finally arrived at Vermilion City! With Arrow his on his shoulder and Skye sitting still mounted on his hair, V entered the city.

On his way here, he heard that there was a gym here. Apparently, people called trainers battled challenged the gym in order to get a badge. Looking back on it, the people who passed through his village were probably also trainers.

As he walked a bit further into the city, he could faintly hear the sound of music. The music was upbeat, and he'd never heard of such a song before. The villagers always kept to themselves, so he'd never know unless he heard it by accident anyway.

V walked towards the direction the music came from when another piece of music floated through the air. It was a lovely duet. He fell into a trance as he came upon the scene of two angels singing. On top of him, Skye was wide awake and Arrow didn't reply to the song with a song of her own.

It was beautiful. The angelic light died off, but V and the others were still mindlessly looking at the two as they walked away. V forgot that one was human because their melody said that they couldn't be bad.

• Sonata: He thinks her a graceful Pokemon with an angelic voice.

Dante: After seeing the duet performance between Sonata and Dante, V made the conclusion that Dante cannot be a bad person.

tumblr_lznx7pzLn91qkvue8o3_250.gif

<3</3
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg
Electric Shock Extravaganza

Beck River
"No Teddy, you can't come for this one. You'll get hurt more then you'll be any help to me!"
"Teddiursa" The cub Pokemon grumbled in response.
"You will sit yourself down on this bed and enjoy this tv!" She turned the tv on, and switched to a channel labelled VTY. The show was about a Pokemon with dark coloured hair collecting humans to become the best trainer in the world. Beck looked over to Teddiursa and giggled as she watched the small Pokemon become mesmerised by the talking box. She waved a quick goodbye that received no response, opened the hotel door and locked it behind her.
She skipped down the stairs all the way to the lobby, as she came to the lobby she continued her skipping adventure all the way past the two raven haired teens, to the outside of the hotel. When she got about a block away from her hotel she took out her Gardevoiur and explained the upcoming situation;
"We're going to go battle Lt.Surge, now this isn't as absurd as jumping into the gym battle in Cerulean," the female Pokemon looked at her slightly concerned, "and besides that, you've evolved since the last gym battle! You've improved a lot, and I need this Thunder Badge sister!" Beck nudged the Pokemon a little and in response Gardevoiur smiled and pushed her back, though not as gentle. Beck found herself face down in a patch of grass, she got up and stuck her tongue out at the 5'2 Pokemon and continued maturely.
After around 15 minutes, they finally made it to the gym. This was it, her third badge, nothing would ruin this, nothing and nobody can take this moment away from me. Beck pulled up her stocks and was just about to open the door when her phone started going off "NEW MESSAGE! RESPOND TO YOUR NEW MESSAGE!" Beck jumped behind a tree that was close by, wearing a face as bright red as her hair is pink. Opening up her phone she read the email she had received, this email requested her to to Vermilion City to meet up with professes, and probably other trainers, to low-key save the world.
She began to speak out loud to herself, "Why now? This isn't the right time. I can't deal with Lt. Surge's Raichu and this all at once. I love how the government thinks it can just ruin peoples moments. This will be something to debate with the team back in the hotel room." Beck angrily put her phone into her pocket and stormed through the gym doors. The bland beige ground wasn't anything impressive, it just reminded her of every other gym battlefield. At the other end though, was a man she had never met but she had heard about; Lt.Surge. The tall, blonde man looked at her and simply said "Ten-hut! Welcome to Vermilion Gym! Will you look at that, a pint-size challenger! Hahaha! You've got big and brassy nerves to take me on with your puny power! A Pokémon battle is war! I'll show you civilian! I'll shock you into surrender!"
Beck smiled, "They may have saved you in the war, but i wasn't on the battlefield." and out came her tongue. Surge, liking a kid with guts, smiled; "Then lets begin!" and out came his Raichu.
Beck had to think quick, a Raichu that's the second evolution of Pikachu so I guess i'll send out Gardevoir. Beck reached into her bag and released the embrace Pokemon from her white and red cell. She looked large compared to the Raichu, but this would be a battle.
The battle between those two Pokemon took almost an hour, the end result was Raichu fainted and Gardevoir was left badly damaged. As the opponents prepared their next Pokemon a discussion took place on Becks side; "Are you okay to go another round?" The Pokemon shook her head up and down as Beck sprayed a potion on her. "That's great! Good luck!" Out went Gardevoir, confident in another win and then out came Lt. Surge's Voltorb. Beck watched in shock as the Pokemon used its single known move, Self-Destruct. Gardevoir fainted immediately and returned to her poke-ball.
The last Pokemon Lt.Surge has was his Electabuzz, and Feebas wouldn't last a second. As anyone who collected badges knew , Surge's Electabuzz was uncontrollable, extremely powerful. Beck let out her Tropius, and waited for the killer, but to her amazement only Magneton came out. Even though Magneton was a tough candidate, Tropius pulled through at the last second and hit them with a critical hit. Beck waited for another Pokemon to come out, but to her surprise Surge just started walking across the battlefield.
"Whoa! You're the real deal, kid! Fine then, take the ThunderBadge!"
Beck thanked him hurriedly and ran to the Pokemon Center to heal her damaged Pokemon. Then she went straight back to her hotel room to debrief the battle with Teddy and discuss this mission with the team. In short, everyone but Feebas was excited but because majority rules Feebas was forced to go. Beck decided she would sit with him tonight for movie night.
Then she took out her phone and responded to the email, " I accept your offer. Where and When will we be meeting?"
With that, movie night started, they searched through the movies on Pikaflix and settled with a movie that connects to the show from earlier. A Raikou goes through a tremendous journey to save the world. As always, As Beck began to pass out, all she could think about was the new adventure ahead and what it might bring.

code by pasta

loyalwolf loyalwolf

Shin was camped out in Viridian forest, having a fun time just watching and sketching different Pokémon. He was sitting outside his tent just enjoying his environment and playing around with the wild Pokémon. “Alright guys, come on out and stretch your legs.” Shin went ahead and released all four of his Pokémon to explore the area a little more. “Ok guys go have some fun because we are heading back to the city today.” Shin had already been in the city to make sure he was stocked up on anything he might need but he was running low of items and didn’t want to risk running into trouble.

The forest itself was an amazing place to just explore and relax in. Although it was easy to lose your way and to lose track of time. The trees in the forest are so thick that little light gets in, and because of this the forest is full of Bug- and Flying-type Pokémon. This meant that shin often couldn’t guess what time it was and would get distracted by all the cool Pokémon. Also, most people say that the forest is a natural maze, but shin always found puzzles and mazes entertaining.

“Alright guys let’s get moving!” he called back all his Pokémon to their pokeballs. He then began to pack up all his things and stuff them back into his backpack. Within an hour or two Shin was back in the city. Honestly, he was already sick of being around so many people and wanted to be back on the road already. Guess I should stop at Pokémon center and check my messages there. Then ill head to the market. He whistled as he walked to the Pokémon center, ignoring if he bumped into people or pretend that he didn’t notice them.

Once he enters the center Shin noticed all the Pokémon and literally looked like he was about to explode in excitement. Alright don’t get distracted shin. Shin had already stayed in the area 3 days longer then he originally planned so he need to get his things together and get moving. When he checked his messages, he knew that his plan of leaving anytime soon was ruined. Dear Pokémon Trainer.. We Need Your Help.
MinouMirrors MinouMirrors

The Professor's Center!
The Professor's Center
You've arrived in Vermillion City and you're out and about, exploring and getting something to eat. You're seeing the sights, enjoying a fun battle, or just relaxing with your pokemon. The email you'd received weeks ago was still bringing questions to your mind, but since arriving in the city, you have yet to hear anything else. It's been almost a full day since the deadline to meet when your pokegear begins ring, blaring loudly and startling you out of your thoughts.

You answer the device and a young and slightly panicked male voice begins to ring through the air.

vlcsnap-00251.png
"Please! Hurry and meet us at the Professor's Center across from the Pokemon Center! We need your help!"

Confused but now filled with a sense of urgency, you finish what you were doing previously and hurry towards the address given.

Pacing back and forth he clicked his tongue, shaking his head worriedly. Lifting his wrist, he pushed his sleeve up his arm so he could check his watch again. It had been fifteen minutes already. Where in the world was everyone?! Surely it didn't take this long to reach the Center! They were right across the street from the Pokemon Center after all, not to mention located right in the middle of the city.

Letting out a frustrated groan, he began to tug at his hair, his anxiety growing. There was truly no time to waste! Hearing the door at the front of the room ding, alerting those present to people entering the building, his head jerked up, eyes wild.

35a49b38c63181a712d5139a6248eed1.jpg
"Oh good!" a young male voice exclaimed once everyone is gathered in the entryway. "You've all finally arrived! Thank goodness! There isn't a minute to waste! Come come! Hurry hurry!" he cried, blonde hair flying everywhere as he rushed around in circles, gathering everyone into a large group and leading them towards the elevator at the back of the room. "No time to waste!" he rambled, eyes frantic as he shoved them into the large elevator.

Tapping his foot anxiously as he waited for the doors to close, he bit his lip while continuously pressing the button for the fifth floor. Eyes flicking back and forth between the doors and the digital number above telling the group what floor they were on, the man became increasingly panicked.

The second the doors were open, he was off like a shot, stumbling over his own feet as he waved wildly for everyone to follow behind him into the giant conference room that already held three other men. Darting straight for them, the younger man seemed to sag with relief upon reaching them. "Professors!"

The three men turned, revealing themselves to be Professors Oak, Birch, and Rowan.

"Ahhhh, Professor Ash! We were just about to call you!" Oak commented, smiling at the younger man's rumpled appearance.

"Ash, my boy!" Birch cried, thumping the blonde man on the shoulder. "You didn't have to run!

The blonde, now named as Ash, gaped, his glasses falling down his nose slightly as he stared in surprise at the men before him. "B-but..." he whimpered softly, tensing when Professor Rowan let out a hearty laugh.

"I do think that's enough lads. Poor boy's been through the wringer, he's out of breath just from gathering this lot." Rowan added, gesturing behind him to the large group of trainers.

The other two laughed, starting towards the large table in the center of the room. "Come, come young ones. We've much to discuss." Oak began, leading the way. Settling in the chair at the head of the table, he waited as the other professors settled on either side of him while the group of trainers sat at random chairs.

Once everyone was seated, Ash quickly started up the computer in front of him, causing a projector to throw up an image of what appeared to be an altered or possessed looking pokemon. Hearing a few gasps among the crowd, the blonde man winced, but continued his work, throwing up another image while Professor Oak cleared his throat and began to speak.

"What you're seeing here is the reason we've asked you all to gather here in the city. The images Ash is showing you are images that we've been able to secure from a criminal that Officer Jenny has recently apprehended." he began to explain, lacing his hands together on the table in front of him. His eyes were serious now, all traces of earlier amusement gone. "From what we've been able to gather from claims of similar images and rumors across the region, this an ongoing operation that's changing pokemon to conform to another's will."

Rowan took over from there, gesturing for Ash to stop at the last image of a battered and bruised Pidgey laying lifeless on the ground. "I apologize for the lack of warning, but some of these images are brutal. Now, we have no actual proof that such tragedies are being committed beyond these images and word of mouth, but this is a rumor we find, as professors studying different aspects of pokemon, that this is something we cannot ignore." he sighed, scratching at his chin. "We started getting word about such happenings as pokemon killing," he paused, all four professors shuddering at the words. "But didn't believe them at first. Until this image came in." he gestured to the image on the screen again.

"We don't have much to go on, but we're hoping that you would be able to help us." Birch requested. He shared a glance with his fellow professors. "We're all getting old, and Ash here is only one man. We've had reports coming largely from two areas, one near Cerulean City and the other around Viridian City. So, with Ash guiding you all, we're asking if you'd all be willing to branch off into groups and investigate for us."

Ash cleared his throat then, pushing away from the table and closing the computer in front of him, causing the images to fade away from view. Letting out a large sigh, the young man took off his glasses and began to anxiously clean them as he fought for the words to say to appeal to the trainers before him.

"My name is Ash, I'm one of the newer Professor's, many haven't even heard of me yet." he began to introduce himself, swallowing loudly as he placed his glasses back on his nose. "I've been traveling between the regions, studying a mix of Pokemon and Human relations as well as Pokemon habits. I was the one who started hearing about these incidents where pokemon are attacking other pokemon ruthlessly, fighting nonstop, never faltering from fatigue or injuries. The first images shown are examples of this behavior. These pokemon being controlled have somehow been changed to fight to death." he paused, swallowing the bile in his throat.

"I'm asking - no, begging you, please." Ash paused, his eyes beginning to tear. "Pokemon Trainers....please help us!"

So will you go?Professor's Oak, Birch, Rowan, and Ash have plead their case to you! Will you accept their request and join the investigation of what's being done to these pokemon?
If so, who will you team up with? Which town will you go to? Cerulean City or Viridian City?
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat HollyLeafForever HollyLeafForever Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors
designed by Fyuri

To say the images were disturbing would be to put it mildly. Pokemon fighting to the death for no reason? That was horrific. Dante's expression darkened as he watched the screen. His Pokemon seemed in a similar state. Gemini, watching from his back, never blinked as the images flashed by. Zora, upon his head, bit her lip to keep herself quiet. Sonata, the timid dear, was unable to look and buried her face in Dante's neck. Luca, seated on his shoulder, was clenching her paws as her body shook visibly. There was never a question of what they would do. Not a word needed to be exchanged, telepathically or otherwise.

As Ash at last fell silent. Dante rose to his feet. "I can't speak for the other trainers here....." Dante began. "But as a member of the Pokemon Rescue Sanctuary in Hoenn, there's no way in hell I could walk away and do nothing knowing what I know now." He concluded as he gazed at the young professor. No doubt everyone there would notice his muscle shirt was, indeed, emblazoned with the Sanctuary's logo.

"My team will go wherever you need us to. Though if I had my pick, I'd chose to go towards Viridian."

"Yeah and when we find out whose responsible we'll show them what happens when you toy with Pokemon like that!" Zora chimed in as she stood up on Dante's head. It was unusual for her of all Pokemon to get so worked up. Maybe Dante's influence had rubbed off on her, or maybe she cared more about others than she normally let on. No doubt for many gathered, this would be their first experience with talking Pokemon. It obviously would not be the last as the rest of his team put in their two cents...

"Oh we'll have a delightful time.." "Yeah, They'll see what it feels like to have a sword shoved right up their-"

"Gemini!"

"What?!"

"There are children present.... So watch the language." Dante reminded her.

Gemini grumbled something, most likely a string of profanity as her eyes rolled and she slid back into her sheathe.

Luca shook her head, smiling to herself at the team's antics. "Profanity aside, she's right. We're not about to let someone get away with something like this. If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they're gonna get." Luca added as Sonata nodded in agreement.

"We....we.... got to... um...." Sonata looked at each of the faces, her nerves getting to her as she trembled on Dante's shoulder while trying to say what she wanted to say. Failing to calm her nerves, she buried her face in Dante's neck and let the words spill out. "We've got to do something!" she squeaked out at last.

Dante smiled and patted her head gently. He couldn't be more proud of his team, and it showed in his eyes. He adjusted his gaze to the professor once more. "Well, there you have it. Since it looks like we'll be working together on this, My name is Dante. Dante de la Cruz." He paused, letting his gaze wander to the others. He wondered how many more would answer this call... "My teammates are Luca, Sonata, Zora, and Gemini" He paused at each name to show who he was referring to. Luca simply nodded with a subtle smile, Sonata gave a shy wave, Zora puffed out her chest, and Gemini grumbled what likely was more expletives.

"We look forward to working with all of you."

Click the Pokemon for more information...

Luca the Riolu:

Luca is kinda like Dante's shadow. Wherever he is, it's a safe bet she's not too far behind. She tends to be the more mature and responsible member of Dante's team, and she is not afraid to scold him if he does something without thinking in the name of protecting Pokemon. Even though she scolds him, she can't help but admire him for being the way he is. If she's honest, she wouldn't change a thing about him, even if it worries her.

Never one to shy down from a fight, Luca does have a softer side. She actually helps Dante prepare meals for the team, even doing all the work herself on occasion. She's gotten quite good at telling by scent what foods are freshest.

Sonata the Kirlia:

Shy, timid, and delicate tend to be the three most common words that come to mind when you look at little Sonata. Really, that's how she is most of the time, at least around those she's not familiar with. The only real time that changes is when she's performing. In those moments, she's like a whole different Pokemon. She's confident, vocal, and, well, the spotlight loves her. She starts every performance with her eyes closed due to an overwhelming and nearly crippling stage fright. Once she gets started though, she'll put on a show you'll never forget.

Of Dante's team, she's the sweet one. In spite of claustrophobia, monophobia, and a slew of other phobias, she's one of the first to go out of her way to try and comfort others. She, like Dante, hates to see people upset.

Zora the Zorua:

The certified "wild child" of the team, Zora is a regular prankster. Charismatic, cunning, and sharp as they come, she can even trick Luca into participating in her pranks from time to time. Though she does take her pranks too far on occasion, she never means to actually hurt anyone. Although she seems to have a devil-may-care attitude most all the time, she really does care about Dante and her teammates. Like Luca, she's not afraid to get her fur ruffled in a fight.

Of all of his team, Zora is the only one with any sense of direction outside of the Sanctuary. Though Luca, Sonata, and Dante can navigate that maze with no issue, they can never seem to stay on track anywhere else without Zora's guidance. Of course, her idea of 'guidance' is to sprawl out on Dante's head and point out directions from her perch.

To date, her favorite illusion to use is her "human form": a young woman with red hair, and ample 'assets' which she uses to fluster her poor trainer.

Gemini the Doublade:

Easily the oldest member of Dante's team (given she's older than all of them and Dante put together), you'd think she'd be the natural leader. Well, centuries of isolation left her a bit 'off'. She is prone to talking to herself, and generally seems to be a bit airheaded 90% of the time.

When she's serious though, it's like a totally different Pokemon. She's tough, fast, and easily Dante's strongest Pokemon. Prone to profanity and with one hell of a bloodlust, she is not a Pokemon you want to piss off. Thankfully, the only time she really gets this way is when Dante is in serious danger, though she will still drop plenty of profanity whenever she fights, regardless.

Gemini takes up constant residence on Dante's back. When needed, she either fights autonomously, or she wraps her tassels around Dante's arms so the duo can fight in tandem. Although he's far from the swordsman her previous Master was, she never seems as happy as when the two are fighting together.

Last edited:

Interacting With: None
Team Changes: None

0bdda76ad903c09ad27c8870c37443b8--anime-art-girl-anime-girl-cute.jpg

Lisa Moreau
Vermillion City Pokemon Center
Lisa walked through the streets of Vermillion City with her Pokemon at her side, just minutes after enjoying a nice meal in one of the restaurants around town. She was just about to go to her hotel room, when her Pokegear began to ring, prompting her to pick it out of her bag with a slightly confused look on her face. Before Lisa could process what was going on or try to say anything, a voice blared through the small speakers on the device in her hand. It sounded young, male, and very scared, and said something about meeting in the Professor Center before cutting out. Her expression shifted from happy to deeply concerned, as Lisa turned to her Pokemon to get them moving. "This probably has to do with that email I got a while ago, we should go check it out!" The Pokemon nodded and roared in approval before dashing towards the building behind Lisa.

Walking through the door with her Pokemon behind her, Lisa followed the professors and took her seat with her Pokemon not too far away, hovering in the back. She wanted to say something, but before she could the professor that the others called Ash clicked on his laptop and started projecting images in front of everyone. Lisa's smirk faded into a blank expression as soon as the images started flashing through in front of her. A few people gasped and said some things but she blocked them out, still trying to gather herself and process what she was seeing. It looked absolutely awful, Pokemon filled with rage and all battered and lifeless, it almost looked like something out of a sick snuff film. The only problem with what Lisa was seeing was that it wasn't a film, and was apparently very real and ongoing through the Kanto region.

Some guy and his Pokemon started saying things, but Lisa's mind blocked everything out, and all she was able to do was stand up and walk over to where her Pokemon were in an attempt to comfort them since they looked visibly concerned at what they saw. The biggest thing swirling around her mind wasn't the gruesome imagery that she saw there, but the possible motivations someone could have to force Pokemon into such a state where they essentially become killing machines. Another thought that she had was that this was all possibly faked and just some kind of prank that went too far. The result of these thoughts was a palpable uncertainty as to whether or not she should actually do what they were asking of her or if she should leave right then and there. Lisa's eyes started darting back and forth from the professors to the door, until she felt something scratching at her leg.

She looked down to see Lia, teary-eyed and noticeable scared for her life after what the professors showed them. Lisa's heart sank as she kneeled down and picked up the Growlithe, clutching her tightly in her arms. That pushed her over the edge, she knew that she wouldn't be able to stand seeing her Pokemon go into endless bloodlust and get their guts ripped out by a larger Pokemon. Lisa might not be the bigges activist for Pokemon in the world, but one thing she couldn't stand is the thought of her own Pokemon ever falling victim to something like that or feeling the amount of fear that she saw in Lia's eyes. The girl stood up with her Growlithe still in her arms, and turned to face everyone around, regaining her composure.

"I'm Lisa Moreau and it's nice to meet you all!" Even though it was hard, she managed to act happily, with Lia also looking noticeable better now that she was in her trainer's arms. "This right here is Lia, those two are Tiana and Archie, and this big guy here is Klang." A small chuckle escaped Lisa's mouth as she introduced her Pokemon; Lia just nodded her head before going back to cuddling with Lisa, Klang planted his feet on the ground and respectfully raised a leg and slightly bowed his head, Tiana hopped up and down as she was mentioned, and Archie smiled wide and nodded in the general direction of everyone. "I am also willing to help in any way I can!" She thought a little, remembering that the professors had mentioned two separate locations. "I'll go to Viridian City..."

Last edited:
Rosena let out a gasp before clutching Cinder closer to her. She frowned and glanced down at Decibelle and Harlequin. The two seemed to be equally as upset about this. Harlequin frowned as well while Decibelle turned and buried her head into Rosena's hair. Cinder was honestly still half asleep and didn't seem like it'd pay attention anytime soon.

She couldn't bare to look at any more of the images. She turned a little, to the point where she couldn't see them and tried to listen carefully as the professors continued to talk. But the images she had seen really stuck with her. 'This is way more serious than I thought. I have to help out somehow.' She thought to herself. She looked down at Harlequin, who stared up at her, as though to say it knew what she was thinking and nodded its head.

She waited for the opportunity to introduce herself. "My name is Rosena Lyric Leavitt. This is Cinder, Decibelle and Harlequin." She pointed to each of her Pokemon with her free hand. "There's also Poseidon but he's in his pokeball." Decibelle was still hiding her face in Rosena's hair. Harlequin had its signature big grin back on its face. Cinder, however, was fully awake at this point, just staring around at everyone. "We'll help any way we can. I think we'll head to Cerulean City."

Last edited:
Shin didn’t really speak with the other people or trainers in the area. He was too focused on what was being discussed and the images of the Pokémon on the screen. Once Ashe was finished with his presentation, attention turned to a member of the Pokémon rescues squad. Then a couple of other trainers began to speak up saying they would help the cause. There's no way I can let those Pokémon suffer. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing I didn’t help.

“Don’t worry professors. I’ll make sure whatever is going on, is stopped. Also, I think I will go ahead and check out Cerulean City.” Shin spoke as he approached the professors. He wasn’t one to shout or give outburst in a large crowd. “People hurry up and pick your city and stop wasting time! So, I can save the day and move on to taking a nap.” The last thing shin wanted was to work with another trainer but it couldn’t be helped. He just hoped whoever he got wasn’t too boring. He then made his way back to his seat and lean back to look at the ceiling. Whatever is going on. Something tells me its going to get worse before it gets better.

Throwing out his pokeballs. Shin looked at all his Pokémon in the eyes. “Guys, we have a tough task before us and I know I have the best team to get the job done. I am counting on you guys and want to let you guys know that, I am serious about this mission.” Shin eyes looked harden and like there was angry within them but had a smile on his face. All his Pokémon stays quiet and nodded their head, then face the professors waiting for further instructions.

Kyle peered into shop windows, getting kind of bored. There wasn't anything of much interest here. Or at least nothing on the main road. Maybe no one hiked in Vermillion City? By his side was Ukko, Kyle having sent him out as he did in cities so he didn't feel alone. The boy felt the electric sheep was the best choice for urban exploration. At the moment , Ukko was hungrily eyeing cotton candy being sold by a vendor. "Ukko, you know candy is bad for you. I'll feed you later when we get back to the hotel." Kyle said while reaching down to pet his Pokemon. Before he could make contact, Kyle's PokéNav started buzzing. Kyle opened the device and was met with the voice of a young male urging him to head to some sort of Professor's Center across the road from the Pokemon Center.

Without a word, the pair headed towards their destination. When Kyle got there, other trainers were filing into the building. Reluctantly, he plunged forward, although Ukko was behind him pushing just in case. Inside was who Kyle presumed had called him and most likely everyone else, a young blonde man who looked completely out of sorts. He immediately urged them all towards the elevator at the back, which miraculously was able to hold them all. Kyle tried his best not to show any anxiety from being so close to so many people. Finally, they made it to their floor. Kyle shuffled in quickly and sat furthest from the front.

After all the professors said their bit and displayed the slide show, Kyle was seething. How could anyone possibly do that to a Pokemon? The others were clearly shocked as well. One of them was so outraged, he stood up to address the group. He was a strange fellow, completely covered in Pokemon. Talking Pokemon it seemed. Kyle had heard that some Pokemon were capable of communicating in the human language, but he'd never met one. Perhaps he'd be able to get a picture of them at some point. Following some impassioned speeches, the boy introduced himself and his team. Kyle thought Dante was too much of a show off, but he seemed harmless enough.

Next a girl stood up, Growlithe in arms. She introduced herself and her team as well, and seemed in general a more normal individual. Another girl got up and did the same. Kyle started to wonder why everyone had most of their teams out. A guy got up and went straight to the professors to declare his dedication, and then he send out his team. Kyle was wondering if it might end up too crowded in the conference room soon. He was beginning to feel closed in.

Seeing his opportunity, Kyle nervous got up from his chair. "H-hello, my..." Kyle said just a little too quietly. Ukko nudged his trainer a few times, signalling the boy to speak up. Kyle cleared his throat and started again. "My name is Kyle Tsuda. I-I think I would be best with Viridian." he said, clearly uncomfortable talking in front of such a large group, His face grew a bit hot with embarrassment. Thinking quickly, he decided he needed to make a better first impression. With a swift movement, Kyle sent out Medusa onto the table. The Tangela turned back towards Kyle, clearly waiting for an order. "Greet them, please." he said firmly. Without hesitation, Medusa stretched out a vine to all the humans in the room, obviously wishing for them to shake her tendrils as if they were hands, retracting them once that was done. He'd know where everyone stood after Medusa's vines were shook.

Last edited:
V

At some point in time, Skye made herself comfortable on her head and fell asleep again. Arrow, at long last, began to sing a melody that started with a fast, happy trill that slowed down to transition into her heart's desire. It was fast, it was slow - oscillated from allegro to adagio, expressing her fluttering heart. V couldn't help a chortle as he felt the minute sway of Arrow's body and realized that Arrow felt as if she could fly from her overflowing feelings of joy from hearing a beautiful song.

As V walked further into the city, Arrow attracted some looks, but neither Arrow nor V minded as V pulled out his leaf and settled it over his mouth. V started blowing a softer tune that sang of the angelic haze that clouded his mind, of the voice that put him under a spell. Combined, Arrow and V's songs was a duet of Love on Cloud Nine. They continued to sing and play until they reached the PokeCenter. Noctowl injured his left wing fighting off a wandering Pokemon while Eve was passed out from the exhaustive flying. Their duet ended softly, sad that they couldn't savor the feelings a little longer.

V thought that he would have liked to meet that Man and Pokemon again. He wanted to ask for another song. His eyes drifted around the clean and pristine interior of the PokeCenter as the nurse healed his five Pokemon. He was talking with the nurse, waiting for his Pokemon. Nothing seemed out of place... until a man's urgent voice that sounded from a someone's device nearby resounded in his ears.

By the time he managed to turn around without being rude, the owner of the device was no longer present. The voice... It waa so desperate. He couldn't ignore it. V walked swiftly outside and looked this way and that. If he remember correctly, the man said to go to Professor's Center. With his Pokemon in their respective Pokeballs, he made his way to the Center.

Professor's Center
He was lost. Don't get the wrong idea. V found the building in a matter of seconds. It wasn't hard to find the Professor's Center at all. The problem was that he was lost inside.

"Excuse me, sir. This is a restricted area," a voice said. After he explained that he was going to meet someone for urgent business, she seemed to know where he wanted to go. Apparently, there were directional signs. He just didn't notice. It didn't take him long to arrive where he wanted along with everyone else.

The Lab
The first image that appeared on the screen bore a strong resemblance to a CP. He only encountered one or two of those. After killing a CP, V felt little guilt. After all, it was trying to kill him and his friends. He would know better soon. Nimeni village was lucky that the CP didn't make it into their village.

The pictures soon became hard to look at. Then, he couldn't bear to look at the pictures but barely forced himself to. This was what could happen to his friends. Maybe this already had happened to his friends. His eyes watered at the thought. The last image of a dead Pidgey hit close to home, and he unwillingly screwed his eyes shut, twin streaks of tears falling down his cheeks as he bowed his head in an attempt to hide his tears. V was too busy composing himself to process the first part of the speech. What he
did hear was that they, the trainers in this room, could help investigate.

These poor Pokemon, stripped of their own free will. thump, thump, thump, thump. Pity and guilt and anger crashed into him. How dare... HOW DARE those humans hurt innocent Pokemon. How could they?..Though his eyes were still watery, they glared at nothing in particular and showed a certain determination. He was sure his Pokemon shared his sentiments when he said that he would help put an end to this CP madness. Professor Ash didn't even need to
beg. V and his Pokemon were already determined to help in any way.

V heard people echoing his opinion around the room, and he cooled down. Then, he saw the Man and the Pokemon - the Angels. Mister Dante, he discovered. V decided where he wanted to go.

"I'll go where Mister Dante and his Pokemon go," he said and walked over to Dante.

He looked around, noticing he was the only boy in a room full of adults. He felt small. Everyone introduced themselves. Must he introduce himself? The vines of a Pokemon suddenly filled the room. He felt flustered. V... hesitantly shook the vine. He felt embarrassed.

Still, these new and weird situations were not enough to sway his will and determination.

Dante: After seeing the duet performance between Sonata and Dante, V made the conclusion that Dante cannot be a bad person.

Last edited:

Leanna Ivy Lin O'Dwell

6e0febfdff2bcb2e4c7d1565c1f3cc2b--manga-anime-girl-kawaii-anime-girl.jpg
It didn't take long for Leanna and her Pokemon to find someplace they could all eat. They were having a wonderful time till her phone went off and a panicked voice came through. "Let's get going, Well take the rest of what we got to go." She spoke as she looked over each of her Pokemon and saw all but Gibby still stuffing their faces. "Guys?" She sighed knowing that this could be a struggle, at least till Gibby let out a loud, terrifying rawr making the other three Pokemon jump up spooked. Leanna scratched the back of her head as she looked over at her dangerous looking companion. "Ummm, thanks, Gibby." She seemed nervous from the sudden looks and glares of everyone around them. She looked over at one of the waitresses, who was startled by Gibby's loud rawr as well. "We'll take the rest to go, please." Leanna's smirked trying to pretend that the commotion Gibby made never happened as she grabbed a few food boxes and packed up the rest of the food for them to eat at a later time. She paid for their meals then made their way to the Professor's center that the voice had mentioned before.

As soon as she had gotten to the Professor's center she had joined in with the group of other trainers and their Pokemon. Scandal, who was on her shoulder seemed to tense up, trying to make his small form look aggressive as he curled up around Leanna's neck. Leanna patted Scandal on the head gently as she looked around the room. Before she could introduce herself or say one word to anyone else a Professor lead them frantically through the building into a room with more professors. The Professor now known as Ash began to start up a projector and show different pictures of harmed Pokemon. "Oh my..." Leanna put her hand over her mouth as she began to feel tears form at the edge of her eyes. How could someone do such a thing?

She couldn't help but look away from the pictures that were being shown. She felt like she was gonna be sick if she stared any longer. Instead, she took her attention to her Pokemon. Scandal was covering his face with Leanna's hair, his tiny eyes shut tight. Snowcone and Buttercup were curled up beside Leanna's legs, hiding their faces. Buttercup seemed to be trying to calm Snowcone. The little spheal looked to be on the brink of crying. Lastly, there was Gibby, the large Garchomp was half hovering over Leanna, his eyes almost glued to the screen, watching as the pictures changed. He seemed more shocked than anything. As the slide show ended Gibby looked down at Leanna. He wrapped his 'arms' (Claws? Fins? whatever they are) over Leanna's shoulder and around her as he suddenly became very protective and concerned with what they were about to do.

Leanna sighed, she knew that she couldn't turn this down, but she was worried about her and her Pokemon's safety as well. "We'll help." Leanna's voice was soft and a bit shaky as she spoke. She looked at each of her Pokemon, all of them worried, but they seemed a bit better. Leanna began to think of which of the two towns she'd like to go to. "I've been to Cerulean City once before, so I'd prefer to head there."

65788388ca5f4f2b6fca0c68a53be5c2--pokemon-shinx-pokemon-team.jpg
pichu_by_kiminukii-d48e2a5.jpg
5939c54548ab8039f84661d797644fd7---pokemon-pokemon-stuff.jpg
805399cffc7072c8022dfbdeb2611fcc.jpg
A K I R A ϟ T A I D A N A

ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

e2e3a2cb0e09e6de92d1cd9df45ef839.jpg

"Get out of my face..."
She'd been in the city for over a week now and every time she tried to leave, Luc would grab onto the back of her hoodie and drag her back to their campsite right on the edge of the city, by a section of trees where they could hide easily from the unending crowds of people from various cities and regions. It wasn't that Akira didn't like people....well. No. That's a lie, she hates people and she doesn't hide it. Something that Luc seems to not appreciate.

Oh well, she thought bitterly, crossing her arms over her chest as she was dragged through the streets of Vermillion City. Catching sight of a few odd glances and stares, she narrowed her eyes and glared, baring her teeth in an outright show of animal-like aggression. Startled at the sight of the small angry girl being dragged away by a giant Luxray, most people jumped and turned away hurriedly, not wanting to test how far her anger went.

Akira smirked at that. She loved being able to use fear to deter others from her person.

"Oi." she called out suddenly, leaning her head back so she could see her partner. "Where are you going?" she asked, realizing that they weren't heading back towards their campsite. Luc growled lowly around the mouthful of fabric. She frowned, ready to demand he stop dragging her around when Sora popped her head out of her hoodie, squeaking incessantly.

"What?!" she snapped, interrupting her youngest Pokemon. The Pichu paused suddenly, almost pouting at being interrupted before darting back inside Akira's hoodie and reappearing a moment later with a ringing device that quickly blared to life, playing the message left by a panicked male.

Luc had paused at Sora's cries and during the message but suddenly surged forward, turning down the street that would lead them to the center of town. The raven-haired girl's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. "No!" she cried. "No no no no no no!" she demanded, kicking her legs out to try and knock something over to stop the Luxray from dragging her to the Professor's Center.

Upon arriving at the large glass building mentioned in the recording, Luc finally let go of his partner once inside, blocking the door with his large body to prevent her escape. She narrowed her eyes, planning to start yelling at him only for the man who had sent the message to everyone came rushing over. "Watch it!" she cried out, not liking the idea of being herded into the elevator, but with Luc nudging her from behind as well, there wasn't much she could do.

Sometimes she hated being so short.

Getting off the elevator, Akira watched as the man who'd dragged them all upstairs talked to the Professor's of three regions. While she couldn't truly bring herself to pay attention to what was being said, she did take note of Professor Rowan, from her home region of Sinnoh. She winced, hoping he didn't spot her. She'd rather not talk about Sandgem Town right now.

Once they finally began to explain why they'd been called to City, Akira leaned back farther into her chair and hoodie, letting the fabric shield her face. Cold-hearted she may be to most people, but to Pokemon, the ones who had never truly abandoned her? She winced at the images, suddenly glad for Sora's obliviousness while playing around in the empty spaces of her hoodie and Luc's constant comforting presence.

Feeling a tiny paw press against her cheek, Akira smiled slightly, leaning her head against the tiny Pichu, showing her that she appreciated her concern, her hand laying across Luc's large fuzzy head. Suddenly hearing the trainers around her begin to stand and announce their willingness to help, she sighed, staring deeply into Luc's eyes.

They'd become so close over the years, their connection having formed the second they'd met in that large field outside Sandgem Town. Both so alone and lost. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Fine..." she muttered. Clearing her throat, she leveled a look at everyone in the room before finally deciding.

"I'll be there," she muttered, his voice loud despite the obvious annoyance ringing through it. "I'll take Viridian City." she added once Luc nudged her, figuring she should probably add in where she was going like everyone else.

Only then did it hit her. She'd been so focused on the pain she'd felt as a child and how she knew she should help those like her and Luc, she forgot one major thing. She was going to be surrounded by a large group of people.

"Damn it!"

location: Vermillion City | scenario: being dragged to the Professor's Center | tags: -

Francis Joyeux

8Qlm-CbGq8Y59VEDhkxluj3xBQWY91GnKz_wE1OqpjnVR2dZumIEoOkR-t7X0tH_jPIDgsLR50Af6Z6mTtgVXJyPg_EaCZj-G9py64ixDtxciTmEnaXSpu0oRU8bplFcZ1q2GS8j

Vermilion City
Francis pouted silently, he had rushed into the crowd but by the time he found the source of the singing it had dissipated. No trace of the singer or of karaoke. He debated what to do next, but his pokenav answered for him. Brushing his blue hair out of his eyes, he answered the call only to be greeted by a poor guy frantically calling for help. He immediately looked around for a street sign to point him in the right direction and get him where he was needed.

Vermilion City: Professor Center
Walking into the center, he had no time to take in all the new faces as he was hurried into the elevator and into the conference room. He couldn’t help but notice most trainers had pokemon out...some with what seemed like the whole team. He lagged behind the others that took a seat right away and fumbled to reached for the luxury ball his gallade called home. Releasing him, Endymion looked over to his trainer, waiting for an explanation but Francis only smiled and reached for an empty chair. The pokemon mentally sighed and stood next to him as the presentation started.

Francis was absolutely excited to met everyone around him but that didn’t last long as graphic images flashed on the screen. His easy going smile faded and he felt more and more uncomfortable. Was he really called to help with this? Shouldn’t the elite four handle it? What can a coordinator do to possibly help. Endymion put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him as he slumped in his seat. While Francis appreciated it, he reminded him of his old friend. Tai would have known what to do…

To his surprise, multiple trainers had no hesitation and rushed to help. Only than did he notice the man across the table. His pokemon...spoke. That wasn’t something you see everyday. Distracted as the others gave their statement, he snapped his fingers when he finally recalled that voice. It came from the small kirlia… the same pokemon he came across last year during a contest...

“Ah-” He felt Endymion tap his shoulder again, this time he gestured to table to remind him what he was actually here to do.

“Sorry, buddy.” He whispered as he got up from the chair to address himself to the other. “Well!” He leaned on the table. “It looks like you got a good group of trainers here, Professor. I’ll be happy to help out in anyway I can. Sign me up for Team Cerulean!” Wave slightly at the others around him. “My name is Francis joyeux by the way and this dandy poke’ is Endymion.” The quiet Gallade bowed slightly as he was addressed. His mind elsewhere... like how he’ll explain the situation to the other members of Francis’ team.

Hit the Road!
Hit the Road!
It had been a tense silent few seconds before the first trainer had stood and spoke their agreement to go and help him investigate the claims. Ash felt tears well in his eyes and he sniffed loudly, wiping roughly at his eyes, not wanting to cry and fog up his glasses, but he found he couldn't help it.

"T-thank you!" he cried out suddenly, bowing deeply at the waist in an attempt to express his gratitude, unsure of what he would have done if they'd said no. The blonde doubted he would've been able to do anything if they'd refused to help, and he knew that because they had agreed, he would forever be in their debt. Especially if they were able to get to the bottom of what was going on.

"I know I'll never be able to repay you all for what you're doing, but just know that I'll help in any way I can!" he cried out, sniffling to keep his tears at bay. "If you ever need anything, just ask, and I promise! I'll be there to help!"

Behind him, Oak, Birch, and Rowan shared a soft smile. While Rowan hadn't worked that much with Ash, he knew the boy was extremely sincere, having been tormented ever since finding out about these pokemon. Oak and Birch on the other hand, knew exactly how close the boy had been to breaking. Luckily they'd gathered the correct group of trainers for the job, seeing as they all had agreed to help without much hesitation.

"Trainers, thank you very much." Professor Oak began, standing from the chair he'd been sitting in moments ago. "It calms me and my colleagues very much to know that we have such capable youngsters so interested in the well-being of pokemon."

"That being said, know that we'll be available to provide any help we possibly can. You all should have Ash's number in your PokeNav's so if you need anything from us, do not hesitate to call. If you have an update, any news or a possible lead, anything." Professor Birch explained. "Anything at all. Part of what's so important in this mission is that we all stay in contact. Even between each other."

"So before you all take off, please exchange numbers. Rowan requested. "You've all been given all the information at hand and have decided where you wish to go. We ask that you hurry and leave at once. There isn't a moment to lose."

Ash suddenly rushed forward, darting between the chairs everyone had recently occupied. "Before I forget!" he cried, reaching for everyone's PokeNav. "I'm updating everyone's PokeNav so that you all have the same map. Hopefully this should make things somewhat easier for you all as you set off."

Cerulean City"Rosena, Shin, Francis, and Leanna." Oak called out. "You've all claimed Cerulean City to investigate." he began with Ash fidgeting at his side. "As soon as you leave the building, I recommend you take Route 6 up to Saffron City and continue on from there until you reach Cerulean City."

Ash nodded. "You should find in your map now, an outlined path up to the city. Hopefully that should be enough to get you all there quickly. Call if you need any help to plot another route." he said. "Be careful and good luck!"
MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat loyalwolf loyalwolf MinouMirrors MinouMirrors Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7
And you're off! Professor's Oak and Ash have made sure that you're PokeNav's have been updated with the same map so that you won't get lost and have outlined a path for you all to follow. In your following post you should include leaving the building as well as the city to begin your journey. You are now free to post continuously between each other as long as it does not become a 1x1 setting between a few of you. Please include some type of header in your post as well, stating what city you're currently in/going to. In following posts, you are free to encounter random pokemon, but if you wish to battle or try to capture it, your post must end with your character spotting it. Tag me in the post and I will work with you to conduct the battle. If you have any questions, please ask in the OOC or Discord.

Viridian City"Lisa, Kyle, Dante, V, and Akira," Professor Rowan began, eyes scanning over all of the left over trainers. "You five have decided to investigate Viridian City. On your PokeNav's you should also find an outlined path for you all to take."

Birch nodded, coming to stand beside his fellow Professor. "Yes," he agreed. "You should also be able to begin your journey on Route 6 before branching off onto Route 7. Be careful and good luck to you all."
RoninN7 RoninN7 Bari Bari One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost DreamBeat DreamBeat
And you're off! Professor's Birch and Rowan have made sure that you're PokeNav's have been updated with the same map so that you won't get lost and have outlined a path for you all to follow. In your following post you should include leaving the building as well as the city to begin your journey. You are now free to post continuously between each other as long as it does not become a 1x1 setting between a few of you. Please include some type of header in your post as well, stating what city you're currently in/going to. In following posts, you are free to encounter random pokemon, but if you wish to battle or try to capture it, your post must end with your character spotting it. Tag me in the post and I will work with you to conduct the battle. If you have any questions, please ask in the OOC or Discord.
designed by Fyuri

Group: Viridian CityLocation: Leaving the Center

Tags: izayoiix izayoiix
DreamBeat DreamBeat
Bari Bari
RoninN7 RoninN7

It seemed as though Dante's introduction was to be the first of many. No one turned down the offer, and Dante had to smile to know there were other trainers out there more like him and less like that bastard he met before...

He was momentarily snapped out of his thoughts when a vine was offered to him and his team.. With no hesitation on his part, he gave the fine a polite shake. The rest of his team responded much the same, except for Sonata. The vine startled her so much she almost fell off Dante's shoulder. Even still, she gave it a polite shake once Gemini's tassel helped her balance again.

Then came yet another surprise. A young boy, definitely a good deal younger than the rest gathered, announced he'd go wherever 'Mister Dante' went. Zora snickered from her perch on Dante's head. "Mister Dante? Oh my someone's gonna get an inflated ego"

"He's being polite. Something you could do to learn" Luca retorted. If she was honest, she'd found it completely adorable for someone to call Dante in such a manner. Last thing she wanted was for Zora to corrupt the innocent youth...

With that, the teams were dispatched. Admittedly, Dante had picked his route particularly because of the terrain. While the group heading for Cerulean had basically a straight shot, the Viridian team would be going through a lot of wilderness, which was more like what Dante and his team enjoyed anyway, even if they got lost quite a bit before Zora joined the team. They were comfortable that way.

So, Dante started out with the rest of the group bound for Viridian City. "As we start out of town, best grab any supplies you may need. Got a lot of ground to cover, after all" He remarked with a grin to himself. Sonata was already swaying on his shoulder, humming a tune. They were starting a new journey, after all, and to Sonata, that was yet another perfect occasion for a song.

Zora rolled her eyes with a smile as she recognized the tune.

"Here we go again" Zora and Luca said at the same time, though neither of them honestly could say they minded too much. It was nicer than just walking in some awkward silence. And it would help them get their minds off the horrible images they had just seen....

It seemed that Dante and his team were quite unashamed to sing in public. Then again, they were quite good, so that was a plus at least.... At least, they were great as long as Gemini stuck to beatboxing and didn't try to actually sing.

Click the Pokemon for more information...

Luca the Riolu:

Sonata the Kirlia:

Zora the Zorua:

Gemini the Doublade:

V
izayoiix izayoiix One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Bari Bari RoninN7 RoninN7

V would have been lying if he said that the young professor didn't make him uncomfortable. Why was he thanking them like this? Never before in his entire life had he seen anyone thank anyone like this. It was really unsettling for him.

And what was a Poke...Nav? The question behind his confused stare was easy to decipher: What's a PokeNav?

After catching on to V's confusion, one of the professors (Professor... Big?) helped V register as a trainer and gave him a PokeNav while the others grabbed their supplies. He noticed that his device looked a little different than some of the others. It was more flat and more square. Apparently, this was a newer version the professors had developed. They called it the PokeNav Plus.

At the last minute, he hurriedly gave V a travelling bag, saying he would definitely need it on his journey. V looked at the bag, very thankful for this gift. The boy, of course, thanked the professor and couldn't help but smile. He thought of all the berries and food he could store in this bag!

With a congratulations from the professor on becoming an official trainer and a particularly harsh pat on the back (not that he minded), V regrouped with the rest and headed out for a new adventure.

Route 6
As soon as he heard singing, he immediately felt fortunate to have met people who could care about Pokemon and make music During the walk, most of his Pokemon came out of their capsules. Arrow was sitting on his shoulder as usual, singing happily in response to all the music around her. Skye was sitting on his head as usual. V could tell that she wanted to bathe soon. Eve was sitting on his left shoulder, pecking his face occasionally for more berries. Pidgey and Night was still inside, but he knew they were awake. Normally, he would have let them out, but he was anxious about seeing Pidgey end up like the Pidgey on the screen.

He trailed behind Dante and sometimes stole glances of the other people, but his eyes were mostly faced ahead, away from anyone's gaze. Everyone on this team seemed like... nice.. people. So far. Sensing his mood, Arrow sang a different song - Oración. The song lessened his anxieties and helped him feel lighter. He smiled and gently scratched Arrow's head with his fingers, thanking her.

Everyone else: He acknowledges that they care about Pokemon.

shin

Shin kept moderate attention on oak as he spoke to the group who claimed cerulean city. He kind of hoped that no one but him would choice this city. Either way he’ll just deal with these people and hope they don’t get in his way or make him to bored. Shin noted the professes direction on how to get to cerulean city but his eye drifted to professor ash. He had a smirk on his face as he noticed the fidgeting and the overall cuteness of the professor.

“Don’t worry professor, you can count on me for this mission and I don’t even want a reward. Actually, that is a lie! I want my reward to be a kiss from you Professor ash!” shin had a giant grin on his face and gave the professor a wink.

“anyway, team Shin! Let’s meet just outside the city and we can continue on together. So, I don’t have to worry about you guy later on in this investigation. The last I want, is to retrace my steps to save you guys so try and keep up.” He then walked away with an amused chuckle leaving his mouth.

I should stop by the pokemart. I need to pick up some more pokeballs and some potions. Maybe some antidotes incase I battle someone’s Pokémon and they get poisoned. After getting distracted by some cute baby Pokémon, shin arrive at the meeting area later then he had planned. “Damn hope I’m not last there. That would be a bad first impression of the group’s leader!” he said in a melodic and amused voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back