• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dear Diary.. Today, I met a monster.

BlackLung

Just having a walkabeet
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
War. Since the beginning of time, war has plagued worlds with everlasting death and greed. War is usually started to claim lands from other countries or kingdoms, resources such as food and water or the corruption of gold, diamonds, oil and other things that could sell for a bit of quick cash. However, those aren't the reasons for the coming war of Ikshor, a one country world that's devided by two nations, no, the reason for this war is different. It's a war of dominance. You see, in every world there is always a dominant species that rules over the rest of the animals. But in Ikshor, there are two dominant creatures that fight because they are equally powerful and are different from each other..

Monsters and humans..

Monsters have lived in this world longer than the humans, feeding on the weaker animals and staying on top as the apex predators of their own respective kingdoms. They varied in many shapes and sizes with magical abilities that stunned the mind if witnessed, their forocious attacks leveling entire forest's and destroying mountains with tremendous speed and power. Some fought for the right to be king of all monsters, but that changed ever since a new intelligent life form was found in their world, the humans. Now, by the time they were discovered, they had already built kingdoms filled with soldiers deep in the southern lands of Ikshor, away from most monster activities and they were aware of the fact that monsters exited, which strengthened their intelligance and knowledge, feeding them enough of it to gain some of the monsters powers. Now, this made it difficult for any retaliation, because human's knew about what monsters were capable of and would counter them efficiently enough to hold them back just long enough to be able to actually fight against them head on.

Now, in this current day and age (2020), Ikshor is devided into two sections, the southern section of the country belongs to the humans, whilst the north belongs to the monsters. A peace treaty has been issued between both kingdoms for the time being, dating back to 2010, but some say that a war is most definately on the horizon. And this time, blood will rain from the skies, both monster and human. Some people speculate that with the amount of power stored on both sides, the country would be split in two.

(Ok, so we probably all know how this is going to go. You can either be A: a powerful monster or B: a powerful human mage or C: and D: non-powerful beings. As of this very moment, both the human and monster kingdom are available to all races and beings, but it will be changed in the future. So if you're a human in the monster's territory when war comes or vice versa? Be prepared to run. As of this moment, this is just an interest check to see if my idea was alright to other people's eyes, so if we can get enough people, I'll make a main thread and character sheet. Hope you guys like it, it's my first ownership of an RPnation roleplay. Also I like criticism, so please feel free to note anything that's bad about this. Thanks for reading!)

Monster (main) kingdom:

1585369698761.png

Human (main) kingdom:

1585369756290.png

OOC: Fantasy - Dear diary.. Today, I met a monster. (OOC)
Character Sheet: Fantasy - Dear diary.. Today, I met a monster. (Character sheet)

Last edited:
I'm interested. I think it might b fun to be a human mage in training in the monster kingdom who then has to flee to the human kingdom

interested in being a monster! :3

Hey guys, thanks for being interested! I'll wait for a few more people to say they are so that I can make a character sheet thread and OOC.

I'm setting's intriguing, though I'm curious if it would be possible to have a character who is of both human and monster blood?

Yeah, that can be possible, though it'd be illegal for a monster to have intercourse with a human or vice versa, so if anyone found out you'd most likely be hunted. LittleGeekMorgan LittleGeekMorgan

But, I'll make a thread for the character sheet and ooc, since we have a few people who are interested.

Thank you! I just came up with it on the spot and typed what I thought would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back