• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Deal Breaker (Hazbin hotel) ((OPEN))

Kermit_fan505

Today’s special guest
After Alastor manifested in Hell, thousands suffered in silence. So many shook the hand of their inevitable doom, only to be forgotten moments later.
But out of nowhere, there were a few who were sentenced to a life of eternal suffering for reasons that weren't their fault.
A ragtag team of demons who shook the hand of the radio demon band together to take down his tyranny, including his own young daughter.
The fight against the raging evil will certainly be tough, but can good prevail in the end. . ?

A little girl roams the streets, holding a notebook. She has fluffy ears, tiny antlers, and a black button nose.
All around an adorable child, and yet the looks she gets from all those around are that of fear.
She seems a bit put off by this, but pushes forward nonetheless, approaching a wolf like demon with black hair and stopping.
"Hello!" She offers a sharp toothed smile. It's off-putting, knowing just who she is.

The wolf-like Demon Looked at the Little Girl."hmm, hello."She said. her voice sounded a bit deep for a girl and Aussie-ish

Luce Looked shocked and then sighed, realizing who the girl was."Yes and what da hell do you want kid?"She asked.

Her ear twitches and her confidence seems to falter.
"M-my name is Misery Magne. My f-father-" She twitches uncomfortably.
It's like she was reciting lines from a play and suddenly forgot them all.
"My dad is mean. I think you're one of the people he was mean to. I wanna help." She sputters out.

Luce Realizes she was neavrus."Soo, Your the Daughter to Alastor, I know Your mother Charlie, But why d you want to Help a Sinner?"She asked.

"Well, She is a bit true."Luce said. She smiles back, but it reveals her sharp teeth, which is quite scary.

Misery is quite used to sharp teeth. She has them herself, after all.
"So how can I help?" She seems to have regained her confidence.

"I have no idea, But We Can make a Plan and Get some Allies!"Luce said. Her ears and Tail Showed Detremination at what she said.

"O-ok!" Misery liked that idea. If they could get a whole team of people, they could stop alastor all together! At least she hoped.

"We can head to my house, A Friend of mines is Waiting on me Anyway"She said.

Luce starts walking in a direction."so, misery, why are named that?"She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back