• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Deadman Wonderland [Interest Check]

Hofficus

Nautical Babe
Feel free to pitch ideas in pm, or on this thread.

I know there is another Deadman Wonderland RP being surfaced right now, but I thought it might be interesting to do another twist on the story. Maybe to have it set 5 or so decades after the first DW was closed. Where people who were born of someone who had a Branch of sin, or were grand children of them, are entering their teens, and there is another earthquake, but it's much smaller than the one 50 years ago. This earthquake is a product of Shiro, or of something else similar to that. And as a result of this, the teens have a Branch of Sin awaken in them. This RP will probably consist of 6 or 8 people at most. But, I'm thinking of like, there being an underground Dead man fighting club, or what not. Where most of the teens go willingly because of their parents being killed, or running away from something. And others being taken. This will be OCs only though.

If you guys would like to help get this rolling, you can invite people if you want. Because I would like at least 2 more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back