• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Deadman Wonderland Group

WeslynRps

AKA Kami~Sama
dead.gif
Hey. Me and Amyleii Amyleii are forming a Deadman Wonderland group rp. All those who would like to join us. We haven't decided on an overall plot yet, though most likely it will follow an incredibly similar plot to the source material. For now, we're simply recruiting people. If you have any questions, direct them either to the comments (for in general ones) or private message me (for character-related questions).
Da Rules:
1. Let's not spoil the manga for any of those that haven't seen it.
2. Avoid having an over-powered character without consulting me or Amyleii. If you're worried, just talk to us about them ^^
3. Don't kill/severely harm other people's characters without permission.
4. These rules might change as we better understand the plot and world we'll be using.
If you're interested in reserving yourself a spot in this rp, then simply post you're interested on this page. That way others can see how many other people are interested.​

Japanime Japanime Ian Temero Ian Temero
Yup, we had a bit of a delay due to me picking a terrible time to deal with stuff, but we're back on track now ^^
We'll be working on a basic plot for the next few days max, then we'll provide the basics we need from you guys (character wise), and then we should be good to go.
Are you both still good to join?

Japanime Japanime Ian Temero Ian Temero
Yup, we had a bit of a delay due to me picking a terrible time to deal with stuff, but we're back on track now ^^
We'll be working on a basic plot for the next few days max, then we'll provide the basics we need from you guys (character wise), and then we should be good to go.
Are you both still good to join?
I think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back