• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ [OC/Canon Doubling | Open]

Amethyst Archive

Gimme amethyst pls
tumblr_pc9xrbsDUj1qd49gbo5_540.gif

So, to start this off, I have not read the comics. I have only watched the show and am absolutely obsessed but at the same time very angry that the show was discontinued.

To clench my thirst to either continue the story or make up our own, here's my official search for Deadly Class.

Looking for someone to play Marcus. I will double as any other character you want. <3

1. Be patient!
I have a life outside the internet and I will not be able to reply on a consistent basis.
Please do not bother me to respond too often, otherwise replying will feel more like a chore.

2. I am not ghost-friendly.
Please have the decency to give me a heads-up if you intend on dropping out of the rp.
I hate waiting for a reply that will never come.

3. Please be 18+.
I will not be comfortable with writing with someone under aged, sorry.

4. Third person perspective only.
A personal preference.

5. No controlling, hurting, or killing my characters without discussing it first.
While this may seem controlling, when it comes to OCs you don't always know what they can and cannot do.
Though I can promise you that none of my OCs are overpowered and there is always the window to harm them.

6. Please pull your weight in terms of plotting.
I am not going to come up with the entire plot on my own, I will need assistance.

7. OOC chatter is welcome!
Wanna fangirl/fanboy over ships or headcanons? All of that is welcome with me!

8. LGBTQ+ friendly!
All kinds of ships are welcome as long as it's Canonร—OC.
OCร—OC is not welcomed at the moment.

9. I rp though PM or Discord only!
Please specify while one you prefer.
Please don't ask me about other methods.

tumblr_phr0cxo23E1upvr5ao6_500.gif

Interested? Message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back