• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic (Dead thread)

Siren77

Bored Ancient
The name is self explanatory. This group Roleplay will follow a group of futuristic thrill seekers who travel all about the known and unknown charters of space pillaging and plundering whatever they so desire. Of course such actions do not go unnoticed, and the ITF (Interspace Task force) is always on the move against our crew. So what do you say? Come aboard and join Captain Ezro! Any and all characters can be welcomed aboard the crew! (Some necessary roles will be left below.)

Mechanic (In charge of weapons restoration, ship weapon maintenance, and Engineers aid)
Engineer (All complex and intricate machine work is the to be done, as well as act as a trainer for the Mechanic. More chores can be given with time)
Galley Chef(s) (Cook food, maximum of two)
Watchman (Navigator, charts a course based on Captains orders.)
First Mate (The Second in command to the Captain. Placed in charge should the captain die, be unable to take control, or is just blackout drunk in his quarters. First Mate is one of the captains most trusted people, and will aid him in any way.)
Second Mate (While it is unlikely that this one should take the reigns as Captain. Should the First Mate be promoted the Second Mate will be as well, and a new Second Mate will be appointed. Second Mate takes care of basic checkups on the crew making sure that work is being done and there is no slacking to be seen. The second of the Captains most trusted men)

Should you not want any of these roles you may make up something useful or you can just come aboard as a squaller and work will be found for you. I look forward to any and all participants! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Is this separate from the posting in Fantasy? If not, I'll express my interest in playing the First Mate here too :]

Hello, hello! I'm interested in the engineer role! I have a character in mind for it.

I'm not necessarily sure what u mean by offical spots are taken ? I've only been here for 20 min ?
This thread is no longer active, I made a different one a while back and all roles have been filled up. Hell we even started it up a couple days ago. Sorry that you haven’t been here very long but you aren’t getting in on the roleplay.

This thread is no longer active, I made a different one a while back and all roles have been filled up. Hell we even started it up a couple days ago. Sorry that you haven’t been here very long but you aren’t getting in on the roleplay.
All good dude

OOoh~! I'm very interested! I have a Mechanic/Carpenter who might come in handy, as well as his little brother who's a Surgeon! (The surgeon can be handy with other tasks as well, he's basically a housewife when ya get right down to it!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back