• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dead Like Me OOC

Deadly Darkness

All things lost in the shadows
Here's the place to do general out of character talking. AND some general guidelines. I'm not one for rules, so these should be easy to follow.

1. Try to put more than a one liner. I know it gets super tough when you see people writing novels in one post. It can be really intimidating, but I promise we're all here to have fun! So if you need help, I'm here!

2. In consideration with rule number one, don't write me a book essay. I get it, we're all passionate, but just break it up into chunks and space them out. You might end up changing your direction based on what others are doing.

3. Other than the fact that we've been given another sort of life, there isn't a lot of magical stuff. We can mention the occasional graveling (look it up :3), but otherwise we're just normal people who suck out souls.

4. This one is just specific to the story: My character will be sort of the ring leader at first, giving the people the last names, times, dates, and locations of deaths that are to occur, but after awhile the characters will just pick up their sticky notes at where ever they all choose to meet up. This way no one has to wait on me, and I don't have to feel panicked and rushed to post some half-assed crap.

4a. The info on the sticky notes, you can make up. It just can't be another grim reaper.

Have fun!

Main Post: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dead-like-me.350539/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back