• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dead Inside (Comedy Oriented Zombie RP)

CRAP! Sorry, i forgot about this with all the performances and auditions I've had in the past weeks. I'm still interested though and will get something out soon.

Quick question, are we allowed multiple characters?
Don't sweat it. I understand. :D

And I will say 2 characters maximum.

I'm happy to say that I'm still here and ready to be part of this! Sorry that I'm a little late to the starter, but I promise not to disappoint!

I would like to apologize on the behalf of myself as well as GoldenHeartedGhoul GoldenHeartedGhoul . We've both been working five days a week (sometimes six or even all week on occasion), we're completely swamped with work and as such we've been much too tired to write much. I apologize, again, for not being on top of the roleplay. We're both still interested we're just having some difficulty finding a good time to respond. I'll make sure to remind GHG about this and I'll respond myself soon enough. I promise we won't let this die.
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete

I would like to apologize on the behalf of myself as well as GoldenHeartedGhoul GoldenHeartedGhoul . We've both been working five days a week (sometimes six or even all week on occasion), we're completely swamped with work and as such we've been much too tired to write much. I apologize, again, for not being on top of the roleplay. We're both still interested we're just having some difficulty finding a good time to respond. I'll make sure to remind GHG about this and I'll respond myself soon enough. I promise we won't let this die.
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete
I too, work 5 days a week. I know the struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back