• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dead Inside (Comedy Oriented Zombie RP)

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
You ever wake up, feeling like a zombie? Ever walk the streets, feeling like you're surrounded by other zombies?

While you in particular, may or may not be a zombie, recently everyone around you has turned into one. They're slow, they're lumbering, and they want to take a bite out of you.

So why not have a little fun at their expense?

This setting is inspired mostly by the 2004 movie Shaun of the Dead, with a few original ideas thrown in.

Some things to be noted.

- Setting will be a place in the United States, which will be decided via voting.

- Zombies are completely gone, and are the slow, shambling type. They will react to hearing their name, and may retain a few old habits.

- The rp will begin the day before the zombies enter the local populace. This is to get a glimpse of how your character survives their everyday life.

I dig it! From what I'm gathering from this, it's zombies re-entering society? If that's the case, I'm interested!
Even if it's not that, and it's something else, I'm interested! What can I say, I love zombies.

I dig it! From what I'm gathering from this, it's zombies re-entering society? If that's the case, I'm interested!
Even if it's not that, and it's something else, I'm interested! What can I say, I love zombies.
Not quite. It will start out as a zombie apocalypse, although by making the zombies less like total monsters I hope it emulates a more light hearted atmosphere.

But it could absolutely turn into your interpretation!

Not quite. It will start out as a zombie apocalypse, although by making the zombies less like total monsters I hope it emulates a more light hearted atmosphere.

But it could absolutely turn into your interpretation!
Well, honestly I'm glad I was wrong. I'm still excited to be part of this if you'll have me. Let's knock 'em dead, man! I've got ideas brewing with light hearted themes a'plenty. If you gather up enough people or decide you want fewer, I'm here and ready to get silly.

Oh yeah.

To those interested, where shall this take place?

I was leaning towards Philadelphia or Savannah, Georgia. I will hear out all offers!

This is fantastic! We've got a good base of people interested.

Since we'll be starting before the apocalypse rolls out and begins the end of society, does anyone have any ideas on where they're going to begin with their character? I ask to open discussion and brainstorm on how, eventually, we'll be working together.

I'm going to start my character out at work (Who is literally just me, by the way) and have him take the train home, etc. like my normal day. Then early the next morning when the zombies show up he's going to be on the train and that's when he'll spot them first and then BAM right before jefferson station (basically smackdab center city) a zombie kills the conductor. The train stops, Kobe (And whoever might also be on the train) has to walk down the tunnel to the station and fight some zombies downtown. Kobe will be pretty preoccupied with making it back to his apartment from downtown because his girlfriend is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back