• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nevelynn

Straight as a circle.

Dead hunting

Plot

Info

rules

• Plot

It has been seven years since the outbreak and though the infection is slowing down, humanity continues to face extinction.

The world now belongs to the dead.

You find yourself at a place of refuge called 'The Spire' and though on the surface it looks like a little piece of heaven, upon closer inspection it is no less rotten then rest of the world.

You've joined a crew that call themselves the 'Dead Hunting' and make a living by scavenging beyond the safety of the Spire. Completing bounties issued by the corrupt officials who enjoy the comfort of their penthouses atop a massive, spiral tower. Risking life and limb for your loved ones, a way to work yourself up or topple the hierarchy, a dose of adrenaline, or simply your own survival.

Link: Character Thread

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Please excuse,- or let me know,- any grammatical error's I've made.
I wrote this quickly and ended up with more information than I originally intended.
Now I'm sleep-deprived and my brain threatening to form incoherent sentences...

In any case, let me know with a post below if you're interested in this setting
When we have 5 reactions from different people, I'll create a character thread.

Interested. I'm interested in the mechanic role specifically. It might be from playing too much Fallout 4 recently.

(Also do you mean 'dead hunters' or 'dead hunting' in the fourth paragraph.

I'm interested! Although i'd be interested in a role that isn't specified. Would a runner or a scout be an acceptable role?

Kirkodirk Kirkodirk The mechanic is definitely an interesting one!
I've been going back and forth between dead hunting and dead hunters as title/crew name.
For some reason I like the sound of 'Dead hunting' even it it doesn't make much sense in a grammatical way.
Come to think of it, the 'Hunting Dead' would be interesting too.

chou chou Yes, a scout or runner would be a perfectly acceptable role, I like it!

Kirkodirk Kirkodirk The mechanic is definitely an interesting one!
I've been going back and forth between dead hunting and dead hunters as title/crew name.
For some reason I like the sound of 'Dead hunting' even it it doesn't make much sense in a grammatical way.
Come to think of it, the 'Hunting Dead' would be interesting too.

chou chou Yes, a scout or runner would be a perfectly acceptable role, I like it!

Oh that's great! Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to this! (:

Please excuse,- or let me know,- any grammatical error's I've made.
I wrote this quickly and ended up with more information than I originally intended.
Now I'm sleep-deprived and my brain threatening to form incoherent sentences...

In any case, let me know with a post below if you're interested in this setting
When we have 5 reactions from different people, I'll create a character thread.
Hi this sounds so much fun cant wait to join

Nevelynn Could the mechanic role be more of an engineer or all-around maker of stuff, ie. explosives, haphazardly modified weapons, gadgets and gizmos aplenty, whosits and whatsits galore, you want thingamabobs, I've got twenty.

Kirkodirk Kirkodirk you could combine the mechanic with 'maker of stuff' if you're interested in both sides, or you can opt for a new role and call it the inventor who solely focuses on creating thingamajigs.

Nevelynn Nevelynn
Are we waiting for some more people? Do we have a set minimum?
And are you cool with the backstory? I tried to vaguely tie her backstory to one of the other crews, but if it's not what you envisioned for the world and you're not cool with it, let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back