• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead By Daylight

Hello, im looking for someone to role-play huntress x my oc. Shes a basic survivor but one of her special perks is that once shes on her final hook she can bargain with the killer and trap one of her fellow survivors to give her a hook exemption. If the survivor is in the injured state they will lose 25% speed making it easier for the killer to down them. If survivor is at full health they lose 15% speed. Giving her the advantage to make a run for it. the perk is called: to the dogs. Her second personal perk is when in 20 meter range of the killer she will give the killer sight of a fellow survivor withing a 30 meter range for 4 seconds, the perk is called : Betrayal. She wears a black skirt and has half grey half black hair, eyes one green the other blue. She is reminiscent of a doll she is also 23. It is because of this i would like to do a huntress x doll role-play. Please feel free to pm me.

Starterish: Doll woke up in the middle of the cold rainy forest seeing a building. The Trial had begun starting her with ace, the bastard and her didn't even get along, a hope he wouldn't be alive to see the exit. He had already left her to die before and it damn isn't going to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back