Video Games Dead by Daylight

I only play when I need a break from my other games.
(PS: I love your name, Harleen is my favorite DC anti hero. I have majority of her Rebirth comics, up issue 60 or 70 last I checked)

Last edited:
I occasionally play Dead by Daylight on the PS4. I've been getting frustrated the last couple of times I played. In a couple of matches I had the killer literally camped near me when I was hooked almost everytime. I'm not bashing anybody that does camp as a killer, but if you have to camp near a hooked survivor then you're not a good killer. I had someone that played The Huntress, and they stayed near two generators. That I don't mind, since it keeps you on your toes. One screw up, then they are just going to back to that generator and screw up your progress.

Another question. What is your favorite killer in that game? I like The Doctor personally.

There are some killers that are meant to camp, mostly being hag, because she has the *strongest* unhook plays in the game, so she usually likes being around 40m of hooks survivors.

Personally, i like The Legion alot. I've also found Ghost Face kinda fun. I like Huntress a bit as well.

I had just played a game, and I got camped by the Doctor. Kept on shocking me when I was on the hook. Some of the other survivors finished a generator, and he didn't even leave until I was dead. Was clicking that blasted X button until I was taking by whatever takes dead survivors. So glad that I didn't encountered anybody playing the Legion yet, from the things I've heard .

I had just played a game, and I got camped by the Doctor. Kept on shocking me when I was on the hook. Some of the other survivors finished a generator, and he didn't even leave until I was dead. Was clicking that blasted X button until I was taking by whatever takes dead survivors. So glad that I didn't encountered anybody playing the Legion yet, from the things I've heard .
You would not like me, since im actually a decent Legion (unlike the ones i've faced myself)

Funny thing is the Legion is one of the killers I want to get, but there's others I want though. The Hundreds is very hard to get used to when it comes to the axe thowing. I like how they call Michael Myers, The Shape, which is what he was called in the original Halloween, when you watch the end credits, and the 2018 Halloween movie, where Laurie said that she saw the Shape.

Another question. What is your favorite killer in that game? I like The Doctor personally.

My brother's favourite is The Doctor as well. I like playing as The Nightmare but I have yet to use him since they changed him. I also enjoy playing as the Hag, Trapper and Wraith.

You would not like me, since im actually a decent Legion (unlike the ones i've faced myself)

Do you have any tips for the Legion? They seem almost impossible to play for me. I can't understand why they changed the whole bleed out mechanic so that survivors only bleed out when not being chased and they can also mend themselves. It makes it seem completely useless to me.

Do you have any tips for the Legion? They seem almost impossible to play for me. I can't understand why they changed the whole bleed out mechanic so that survivors only bleed out when not being chased and they can also mend themselves. It makes it seem completely useless to me.
The biggest tip i have for you is that you shouldnt be using your power to secure downs. Legion's power is useful for 2 things.
It slows down the game by forcing survivors to mend, and it gives Legion information. Do not use it to reduce the deep wound timer during a chase, that just gives survivors a burst of speed, increasing chase time. If tou hit a survivor that is injured with your power, get close to them (or if another survivor is closw enough then just leave them) and deacticate your power. This gives you enough time to shortly cover some distance and hit a lunge.

The best way that i've found to play Legion is to use their power when you know there is morw than 1 survivor, to vault a problematic window or pallet inna chase with a healthy survivor, pr to gain information to know of nearby players that are hiding.

And my last tip is: never use their power when you do not have vision of a survivor (and you don't feel confident that you know where they are going). Their power hides scratch marks and blood, so you pose your biggest tracking ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back