• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead by Daylight RP

Pastelatte

Where will we spend eternity?
I'm looking for someone to rp a Killer x Killer romance story with me! I RP in third person/past tense and will not compromise on this. I also only rp with adults.

I'm willing to RP with most killers from DBD, but I would prefer someone to Rp Pyramid head if they can! If not that's okay too and I'm willing to RP with others.

As for me I'd like to RP as either Amanda Young, Susie from Legion, or Spirit. If you'd prefer me to be someone else just let me know and I can do it to the best of my ability!

I don't have many hard restrictions as DBD is dark in of itself, but if something does make me uncomfortable I'd let you know and would like you to do the same to me. Feel free to message me with any ideas that you have and we could see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back