• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom dead by daylight/dbd partner search

sharingan

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mj3oj7UYl01rpikudo1_500.gif

DEAD BY DAYLIGHT INTEREST CHECK (1X1):
hello there! back from the dead to check if a partner or two would be interested in a dead by daylight roleplay.
i'm currently looking for someone who is open to doubling - thats the only requirement. i can write canon x oc or
oc x oc for this one, including survivors (or) killers. i have a preference for canon x oc atm but no pressure.

my idea, that i've come up with at 2 am omg, is a more fleshed out version of the entitys realm. outside of trials,
survivors can get hurt and retain permanent injury (until moved back into a trail, where the injury will dissapear until
reappearing when they return to the campfire or, until they heal.) the campfire is their "spawn-point" of sorts and
they can feel pain, hunger, sickness, thirst, etc, etc. it requires them to scavenge the entitys realm in search of items
and maybe something in hope of escape? this will lead to angst as well as run ins with killers and the like, just ur
casual drama and chaos.
i am very open to fleshing this out or changing some things if it sounds interesting to you! <3
i'm also thinking that survivors only have the perks they come with. they can't learn new ones ..
to keep it unique and more interesting !! same goes with killers.

anyways, if you're interested or want to work some things out then don't be afraid to message me!
i'm very flexible and if the plot/perk ideas i have in mind don't wrk for you then let me know. :-) hope to hear from ya.

Last edited:
sharingan sharingan

Oh my, how I’d be searching for a dbd rp for eternity……

I’d love to do this idea with you! I’d be down for doing a Killer/Surivor with you and a Cannon x OC dynamic with you! I would l or for you to play either nurse or plauge for my survivor ! I hope you don’t mind doing M/F? Let me know what you think! I’m also fine with huntress x jake.

sharingan sharingan

Oh my, how I’d be searching for a dbd rp for eternity……

I’d love to do this idea with you! I’d be down for doing a Killer/Surivor with you and a Cannon x OC dynamic with you! I would l or for you to play either nurse or plauge for my survivor ! I hope you don’t mind doing M/F? Let me know what you think! I’m also fine with huntress x jake.
i'm so glad someone else likes DBD LOL. yes, i'm totally fine with that! would you like me to message you so we can discuss it further? 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back