• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern DC’S TITANS - a comic book roleplay, ooc

didn’t realize the deadline was today, my b fin.

i’ll try and get something up today if i can. starfire and raven are looking especially inch resting 🧐

didn’t realize the deadline was today, my b fin.

i’ll try and get something up today if i can. starfire and raven are looking especially inch resting 🧐
I’ve extended it to wednesday.

Lots more interest for Starfire than I expected. Excited to see what you do.

fin fin I didn't see any Jason Todd CS's in the character section, wondering if that role is still open.

I’ve extended it to wednesday.

Lots more interest for Starfire than I expected. Excited to see what you do.
while i do love me some Starfire, I think I'm going to throw in a Rachel and Donna cs if I can get around to finishing both of them.

while i do love me some Starfire, I think I'm going to throw in a Rachel and Donna cs if I can get around to finishing both of them.
Excited to see somebody doubling up.

fin fin I didn't see any Jason Todd CS's in the character section, wondering if that role is still open.
He’s still very much available!

Also, for anybody trying out for the Koriand’r role, a character like Miss Martian is a viable substitution for the character! If you would like somebody who could look a bit more earthly, or isn’t always as vibrant Kory.

Also gonna tag Epiphany Epiphany because I know you already applied for her.

I'm heavily considering throwing up a second CS but also gotta be patient for those who haven't applied for their first character yet. Sighhh.

I'm heavily considering throwing up a second CS but also gotta be patient for those who haven't applied for their first character yet. Sighhh.
Putting the background for Jason down now.

Appreciate the tag, boss. :)

People who double always amaze me. I have the hardest time writing two characters in the same scene with each other. It's this weird blend between single-perspective RP post and novel/short-story writing that I've never got right.

I might give it a try but I'd probably only do it if there's a role that would otherwise go empty.

rachel is up and i've started working on donna but i probably won't finish her until monday at the earliest.
Monday works fine!

Appreciate the tag, boss. :)

People who double always amaze me. I have the hardest time writing two characters in the same scene with each other. It's this weird blend between single-perspective RP post and novel/short-story writing that I've never got right.

I might give it a try but I'd probably only do it if there's a role that would otherwise go empty.
Honestly, I feel you.

It’s difficult to write two characters in the same scene so I usually try to keep them apart as much as possible.

If not accepted will people have the chance to submit a second character by Wednesday?

If not accepted will people have the chance to submit a second character by Wednesday?
If you wish to apply for a second character, you have to do so before Wednesday.

I’m gonna accept a first wave of character in a few minutes actually.

Midrick Midrick love the Jason app btw.

One more male oc and I think this will float!

If you wish to apply for a second character, you have to do so before Wednesday.

I’m gonna accept a first wave of character in a few minutes actually.

Midrick Midrick love the Jason app btw.

One more male oc and I think this will float!
Gonna be an interesting dynamic with Jason trying to be the good one and Dick being an ass.

So to clarify, where all of the characters a the Metrpolis battle/have interacted before? (Minus Superboy ofc). Was thinking over intercharacter relationships in how Terra would view each/be viewed in turn etc.

So to clarify, where all of the characters a the Metrpolis battle/have interacted before? (Minus Superboy ofc). Was thinking over intercharacter relationships in how Terra would view each/be viewed in turn etc.
Yes, everybody was at the Battle of Metropolis.

ok so i know i'm super late with finishing my app and i'm really sorry but I've been wrapping up bab's bio and fin fin i had a sort of scenario in mind for babs kinda joining up with dick/the titans and i was just wondering if it was okay with you? since dick's bio is kinda open rn╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝ )

so my version of babs is this super big hero nerd and has sort of a fan crush on robin, while also having a real crush on dick at school (unless dick is homeschooled or something), and she comes across him while doing batgirl stuff one night and is like 'oh shit you're the same person' and just comes across the titans that way, while backing off when realizing dick and kory have their own thing going? that's just a really rough idea, just wanted to run it through you and make sure it's okay! ( ノ ^ ^)ノ

Oh, apologies. I need to update the accepted character roster but Jason is one of the roles that are accepted Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
No big deal. I knew it was kind of a long shot. Thought I might still be in with a chance considering supersonic supersonic 's Bab's was still a work in progress but never mind. Best wishes to everyone involved though.

No big deal. I knew it was kind of a long shot. Thought I might still be in with a chance considering supersonic supersonic 's Bab's was still a work in progress but never mind. Best wishes to everyone involved though.
Ah, I think you misunderstand.

This RP is still very much open to applicants. I've just accepted a first wave of characters, with Jason Todd being one of those already accepted.

There are some roles still left open including: Barbara Gordon, Wally West, Roy Harper, and Project Kr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back