• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern DC’S TITANS - a comic book roleplay, ooc

ok so i know i'm super late with finishing my app and i'm really sorry but I've been wrapping up bab's bio and fin fin i had a sort of scenario in mind for babs kinda joining up with dick/the titans and i was just wondering if it was okay with you? since dick's bio is kinda open rn╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝ )

so my version of babs is this super big hero nerd and has sort of a fan crush on robin, while also having a real crush on dick at school (unless dick is homeschooled or something), and she comes across him while doing batgirl stuff one night and is like 'oh shit you're the same person' and just comes across the titans that way, while backing off when realizing dick and kory have their own thing going? that's just a really rough idea, just wanted to run it through you and make sure it's okay! ( ノ ^ ^)ノ
I'm open to all kinds of applications. I did keep Dick's pretty vague mostly because of writer's block and school, but that works well with me. I think that'd be ufn to play around with.

I'm working on a Roy Harper/Arsenal pitch for you fin fin
My essential idea is that he got disheartened when things went horrible with the Darkseid invasion, went dark. Traveled the world some, trained, then fell into wetwork. (Think of what happened to Hawkeye in the MCU) After awhile, his better angels finally got through to him and he returned to the states, perhaps a lot more cynical but repentant for the dark turn his life took.

He's now looking for a bit of redemption, clearing the red in his ledger as it were.

If this is acceptable I'll begin writing up a backstory for him asap.

My essential idea is that he got disheartened when things went horrible with the Darkseid invasion, went dark. Traveled the world some, trained, then fell into wetwork. (Think of what happened to Hawkeye in the MCU) After awhile, his better angels finally got through to him and he returned to the states, perhaps a lot more cynical but repentant for the dark turn his life took.

He's now looking for a bit of redemption, clearing the red in his ledger as it were.

Guess him and Red hood kind of did the same thing.

Sounds pretty dang cool to me, we need a badass archer in this group so excited to see Roy when he's up

Well, I will fluff it out further if need be but I think that's kinda all right. let me know fin fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back