• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern DC’S TITANS - a comic book roleplay, ooc

I had the idea that the character has been raised by Ms. Tessmacher over the last few months, and occasionally goes back into cryo for medical reasons.
Ah, I feel my plans have gotten lost in translation.

The Wooden Boy role is supposed to be entirely new to the world. He may have had opportunities to explore and return to cryostasis. I’ll certainly accept that. But if you can, please have him be primarily captivated by Cadmus in his history.

I can certainly PM you more information so we don’t spoil it all for the gang but this is part of what I meant by that Superboy character would be a huge plot piece in the beginning.

Ah, I feel my plans have gotten lost in translation.

The Wooden Boy role is supposed to be entirely new to the world. He may have had opportunities to explore and return to cryostasis. I’ll certainly accept that. But if you can, please have him be primarily captivated by Cadmus in his history.

I can certainly PM you more information so we don’t spoil it all for the gang but this is part of what I meant by that Superboy character would be a huge plot piece in the beginning.
Eh, I'm willing to play ball. I just figured it was a fun idea.

Eh, I'm willing to play ball. I just figured it was a fun idea.
I don't mean to strip anything, so sorry about that.

After the first couple of scenes, it's largely all game whatever you would like to do with him.

That is partially why I suggest doubling up because the initial scenes might be lonely.

Ok, finished work now i can start on a CS, im open to making a second CS but i tend to try and focus on one character at a time until it seems ill be ok handling another.

Ok, finished work now i can start on a CS, im open to making a second CS but i tend to try and focus on one character at a time until it seems ill be ok handling another.
That makes sense.

What other character might you apply for?

Finished the CS, I can edit the Backstory if you want but i tried to combine bits of a few different stories for her. Pretty much Villian infiltrating the Titans and having the big reveal happen during the big Metropolis fight.

The second character could have been a Project KR as Galatea/Karren Star/Powergirl

Finished the CS, I can edit the Backstory if you want but i tried to combine bits of a few different stories for her. Pretty much Villian infiltrating the Titans and having the big reveal happen during the big Metropolis fight.

The second character could have been a Project KR as Galatea/Karren Star/Powergirl
Okay, cool, I’ll have a look at her asap.

I do suggest maybe having the second app be another role since we’ve already got two people applying for Project Kr.

Hmm ok, like i said before mainly aiming for the Terra one. But i guess maybe Donna, Star or Raven. Ill kind await off though to see if first one is ok though

Hmm ok, like i said before mainly aiming for the Terra one. But i guess maybe Donna, Star or Raven. Ill kind await off though to see if first one is ok though
I'd say hold off on Star and Raven if you're really keen on them bc some other people have vocalized interest in them too. You could start on Donna, or wait if there's any further word, then you could try for the others.

Well done on Terra though. I like the CS and I'll let you know about acceptance when the CS' get a bit more competitive.

I mean honestly, Terra is the no1 im keen on, after that its seeing whos left with a few choices.

i could be interested in Rachel though she isn't exactly " Grounded or Realistic"
Hey, sorry for the late reply.

You could really take inspiration from the DC Titans show, the first or second season I mean. Her powers certainly won’t be grounded but the character can be so much more than that.

Hey Crenando Crenando fair warning, so far, I do not believe your fc for Roy Harper really suits the vibe for what I am looking for with that role. Seems like a wrestler more than anything. Check out some actors or musicians as they've usually got fc's that tailor to the dramatic, serious side of things.

I normally find FCs a pain when realistic and it takes me a bit to find one. Does the Terra one fit?

Hey Crenando Crenando fair warning, so far, I do not believe your fc for Roy Harper really suits the vibe for what I am looking for with that role. Seems like a wrestler more than anything. Check out some actors or musicians as they've usually got fc's that tailor to the dramatic, serious side of things.
I figured there was a precedent for casting wrestlers as superheroes, even on the CW, since you brought the channel up.
I'll try to someone that fits both of our visions but Hollywood is weird about redheads.

I normally find FCs a pain when realistic and it takes me a bit to find one. Does the Terra one fit?
I'd say so but I'm probably not the best judge. I've had very strong opinions on FCs before that people didn't really agree with.

Was hard to find one that wasn't giving a certain expression that is way too common.

Cosplayers or Photoshop is always an option. I mean i can give it a shot if you want a few options

Some options i found on a quick google if any work. Seems that outfit from one of the comics is the most common one used that's not one of her actual costumes. Epiphany Epiphany

2885573.jpg3o33ab6ccz521 (1).pngfecgricojcttekyqvbiyamxgygjczfbljrakdbus-740.jpg

Some options i found on a quick google if any work. Seems that outfit from one of the comics is the most common one used that's not one of her actual costumes. Epiphany Epiphany

View attachment 921727View attachment 921728View attachment 921729
Thank you! I really like the middle pair too, I came across them in my searching as well. :)

I'm leaning towards this one, in the spirit of a gritter, darker setting version right now. We'll see if anything else turns up!

starfire-cosplay-01.jpg

My biggest issue is finding a faceclaim for someone with golden skin and green eyes. :P
That's another problem with the photo only rule a lot of the time. At least we're on the level of characters where everyone can be believably pulled off with cosplays.

What do you do for a character that takes advantage of the comics medium to have wacky, outlandish aliens?

I mean wacky and outlandish does fit quite a few cosplays, people can get creative. Otherwise like i mentioned before Photoshop a few color changes and call them an alien.

I mean wacky and outlandish does fit quite a few cosplays, people can get creative. Otherwise like i mentioned before Photoshop a few color changes and call them an alien.
My Photoshop-fu is weak, sadly. I've never done more than butcher a picture. Ah well. I can roll with these.

I meant less humanoid ones, like Gates from LoSH. The real out there kind of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back