• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DCNU: Neo Universe OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
thatoneguy911 thatoneguy911

Could I get some replies at STAR Labs from the scientist group? Seeing as how most of the visitors are leaving. Victor and the Team still has to get the alien monkey off their servers.

Captain Marvel brushed off his hands, and admired his handiwork, finishing up putting the solid titanium door of STARlabs back to its former glory, without the fist-shaped hole.
"Thanks for all the help, Mr..." one of the STARlabs employees began, reaching out a hand to shake.
"Captain Marvel, and it's no biggie. Anything to help." He eagerly takes the hand, taking a second to try to not throw this man in the air with his shake. Captain Marvel flashes his charming smile, his golden cloak fluttering in the midnight breeze. "Did you see where the lady who did this went?" The STARlabs employee gestures vaguely in the direction that the party flew, and the Captain eaglery flies off with the speed of mercury, shouting back a "thank you" as the employee rubs his wrist after the incredibly strong handshake.

Investigating the disturbance at S.T.A.R. Labs is a good way to get Captain Marvel involved, but I should point out that Supergirl has not left S.T.A.R. yet. She is still inside talking to Blue Beetle.

Investigating the disturbance at S.T.A.R. Labs is a good way to get Captain Marvel involved, but I should point out that Supergirl has not left S.T.A.R. yet. She is still inside talking to Blue Beetle.

My bad. I've edited the post, so he's taken inside instead.

Last edited:
people are obsessed with this door

In a few days Metropolis will erect a statue of the door in the city center to memorialize the occasion. Mayor Lex Luthor will fund the statue out of his own pocket. and give a speech on why we must never forget the day Supergirl broke a piece off that one door that one time.

I was Lex in my last RP but I only had I think two posts before it shut down. I have a small collection of Lex Luthor-related and Sinestro-related books. I've thought about claiming him in this one, but I don't generally try to play multiple characters.

Posted, I apologize for the long delay. Had a very busy week, though getting closer to the weekend I'm going to get back in the game. I had a LOT to reply to, so if I missed anything, just let me know.

Posted, I apologize for the long delay. Had a very busy week, though getting closer to the weekend I'm going to get back in the game. I had a LOT to reply to, so if I missed anything, just let me know.

No problem at all! That's completely understandable. I'll get to working on my response for you as soon as State of Bedlam posts theirs.

this door's price tag keeps going up i doubt it is billion or millions maybe a few thousand at best

yeah the damage keeps getting exaggerated and expanded next thing you know she will have destroyed have the building that was made up of this door

Yesterday was my Biology exam, today was my Precalculus exam, and Friday I have a research paper due in Biology. I feel bad that it's still taking so long, so I thought I might as well give you a more specific update. I will have a post up at the earliest convenience I can find. This weekend most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back